Memes aside

Memes aside.

Would you survive in Poland if you knew the language?

Do you have the skills needed to find a job in a 9% unemployment rate country that dosn't give out a lot of social benefits?

>9% unemployment rate
>no social benefits
Where do I sign up?

Well you get social benefits if you got more than 1 kid(125 euro a motnh for each kid), or if you're disabled or sick. But that's it.

>if you knew the language?
If I'm just as fluent as a native, then I'll translate shit from pol-ger and vice-versa.

how easy would life be for a professional onion slicer

Isn't there a law that requires the employer to prove he couldn't find skilled people in the local market before hiring from out of EU?

No

Poles would kill me

You mean I get free money for fucking women?
How easy is plumber language? I'm white btw.

Memes aside pls.

language is pretty fucking hard and they keep monkeys at the zoo so you'd have a hard time procreating.

I think all the german translator and court translator jobs ware taken by your countryman long ago.

Joke's on you, I have Polish heritage.
Now shoo and don't try to derail the thread with tired memes, I'm genuinely interested in this.

Well shit, then I take my disabled bucks.

A lot of Americans I met who have "Polish heritage" have a hard time pronouncing "dzien dobry", they butcher it and act like they were on the fucking Apollo program. Language is hard, but as far as I remember, the younger generation has no problem communicating in English.

Yes

And I don't think that much language skills are required for smuggling fuel, vodka and cigarettes.

Only parents get that money so you'd have to be the one raising them.

Plus you'd have to actually buy and take vitamin D because we got no sun.

>Would you survive in Poland if you knew the language?
I ain't white so probably not.

Would it actually be easy for an American to move there? Are there many American expats there?

>Plus you'd have to actually buy and take vitamin D because we got no sun.
Are you memeing or is this an actual thing?

I know just one, a ex-soldier and he's a historyboo so he moved here with his "muh Polish heritage" wife to dress as a napeoleon soldier and dig holes looking for swords and pots.

i would survive if there was something to do?
how friendly/open poles are to foreigners actually living in poland ?(not just visiting for 3 days)

is it possible to starve to death in poland?

I already know a bit of Russian, so yes

wouldn't it make more sense to move to france for that

I didn't hear about it.

People from warm countries with a lot of sun sometimes need to do that here or in, for example, Sweden.

No because he can't play a Warsaw Uprising soldier in France or have a replica hussar armor.

Potatoes are dangerously cheap, and so is onion. Good luck starving to death

I would get publicly hung for looking like an arab so no

This is a sunny day in Poland. Would someone used to the sun survive?

>how friendly/open poles are to foreigners actually living in poland ?
If you know Polish they're friendly.

Nah...first EU citizens...than non EU-citizens

I don't think so. It would get penalized by the EU if we had it.

My ex didn't want to leave Poland and I didn't wanna move there so we broke up. Shame, she was a qt. Apparently, also a mental patient cause she rather stayed in Łodz than move to glorious Porto.

>disabled bucks
it's lower than monthly allowance for a kid in UK/U.S (160€ / 175$)

that's the spirit :^)

What's so glorious about Porto? I've been there, the buildings are falling apart.

Hey,
What is the worst country to live: Poland, Belarus, Russia or Serbia?

It's not fucking hard to learn Polish. It's just that you have that awful and stiff accent while speaking it.

No they are not. And even if they would, it would still be better than Łodz which is so stereotypically eastern it makes you cry.

I will go to Kaliningrad as polish immigrant and would be work there.

Well I agree Łódź is shit.

Why?!?!?

Ugliest, most depressing Polish city I visited. Which are the best cities/regions to live in Poland?

>125 euro a month for each kid
one of the shittiest countries in the eu gives to its people 1/2 of a russian salary for free. russia is really poorer than india.

No idea but I'd rather move to Belarus than to Sweden.
Wrocław and Kraków are pretty, Warsaw is a business city.

Best cities to live in ranking.

HAHAHAHA OPOLE NIGGERS BTFO

You're only hung in public?

Ivan i can send you some Euros for As Val or 9A-91.

muh ślunsk

>Kraków on 3rd
Well i guess the ranking is right. Cracov is a comfy city.

muh german blood

don't you need a software engineer?

Where does all EU money go?
Just curious...

To ex-communist """"""""""elite's""""""""" pockets.

we need money for building giant Aragorn statues, duh

Sun doesn't shine in europe, so we need to buy it.

no

>pic
Looks great.
Yeah, I probably could manage to survive.

I earn more online than any Polish job would give me.

What's housing like in Poland? Cheap? Expensive? Over here it's expensive as shit, chinks are buying too many houses.

you will not buy a house in Poland simply impossible

a 45-50m2 apartment is like 90-100k euro in a newblock neighbourhood

Sooo... expensive? Wasn't thinking of moving there, was just wondering.

expensive plus bureaucracy will kill you

WELCOME TO POST-COMMUNIST SHITHOLE RULED BY COMMUNISTS THAT SUCK EU BOLSHEVIK DICK

it's not expensive for New Zealand's standard, super expensive for Polish

truly our brothers in spending money pointlessly

dats rite

Truly the Brazil of europe

dats rite
HŁĘHŁĘHŁĘHŁĘHŁĘHŁĘHŁĘHŁĘ

yeah I'm pretty sure, Poland must have a need for (bio)chemists right?

I'd love to live in Poland. What I really want to do is: earn some decent money here, then go to Poland and fix a job as a biochemist.

Shame that your language is a hard one to master. But nothing being immersed for a year won't solve. Yet therefore I need money, about enough to live from for a year or two in Poland.

I SURVIVED IN 40% UNEMPLOYMENT I TELL YA DAT I CAN SURVIVE THERE NIGGER

Niche jobs are always needed. My local uni educates biochemists and bioengineers and they have a job the moment they grab their diplomas.

>Shame that your language is a hard one to master. But nothing being immersed for a year won't solve
Just speak in Belarusian/Ukrainian dialect lmao

probably serbia

What do you do

If I knew Polish yes.

I'm a doctor so I hope so. You'd would never find me dead in Poland though.

I think the real question is, what can't you survive?

Absolutely. It seems a country developed enough to live decently, also not succumbed to multiculturalism and globalism. And they have maintained quite well local identity.

>love to live in Poland

Haaaaaa

>living in the uk
>unironically
heheheh

Of course I would. I'm a EU citizen and the only thing that blocks me from getting a (albeit shitty) job in Poland is the fact I don't speak polish. Will my life be any good? No and I will probably kill myself unless I find a qt3.5 who has a good job and wants to marry.

i am more than 1/16th (possibly as much as 1/8th!) polish

Im sure id be fine :^)

I'm surviving at a 45% unemployment. Actually moving to Poland would be a dream come true.

Chad

He said memes aside.
You'd have no problems living in a bigger city like Krakow or Warsaw. In smaller ones people would just be curious since they probable have never seen a person of color.

i have a good friend who is polish. he says he would love to go back; just not until he makes enough american money because their economy is and always has been shit

It's more comfy than it looks

>45% unemployment

What people do there to live, illegal jobs?

In Spain we have around 20% of unemployment but many of those unemployed have non-legal jobs.

>since they probable have never seen a person of color.
Bullshit. I'm from Lyck aka Ełk and I see shitskins all the time. Fucking gypsies, niggers and even other goat fuckers.

It's fucking disgusting.

>I will probably kill myself
Easier said than done.

At least you have sun.

>their economy is and always has been shit
not true.

Wish it looked like Brazillian one. It's surrounded by fucking commieblocks.

But it wasn't funded by EU money, it's people from those commieblocks who decided they couldn't live without a giant ugly statue and didn't know what to do with their money.

I'd prefer to live in Poland over having to live in the UK/England, actually.

So depressing no wonder you lot are drunk most of the time

Please do it's such a better country

depends on the region I guess
I'm from Eastern Poland and I'm drunk most of the time

Yes. A lot of grey economy. But even with that accounted, the real unemployment rate is above 25%. You can see a lot of people digging through trash in our capital. It became normal.

Don't worry, the further I am away from your unsightly lot, the more comfortable I will feel. And I've known Russians.

lmao who even is that nigga

>You can see a lot of people digging through trash in our capital
We call those Gypsies