So how is Europe enjoying the Africans? Are they as nice and peaceful like everyone says they are?

So how is Europe enjoying the Africans? Are they as nice and peaceful like everyone says they are?

Yes, of course :D

Good. Do you make sure to provide free housing and give them citizenship?

they actually work great as slaves. The best thing is that they do it voluntarily.

Europe wanna suicide, they don't want to bother themself by reproduction and so they want Africans to live in their countries after whites will be gone.

They are nice workers and help us to keep our pensions rentable and fight against a negative demographic pyramid. I wish we had more niggers and less brits.

Working for cheap =/= slave.

>thread made by a country that is 63% white
>63%

Nah just your typical Sup Forums stormnigger who has never travelled outside his state but thinks he's an expert on other countries after extensive memeing

There's 0 Africans in my city.

That pic was taken in Africa

0 white people too

Lies, we are white!

I havent seen a single one yet

>poland
>0 immigrants
>shitehole

>german
>multicultural country
>rules europe

rude, it's still called france

the difference is that america took africans out of greed and cold calculated profit.
europe takes them out of (maybe misplaced) pity and empathy

Slight difference

t. commie

Western countries are being raped and everyone can watch it in HD.
I prefer my comfy shithole.

is it true that lots of polish criminals moved to eu countries??

enjoy your 2400 euros a year

Different people moved to western countries for different reasons, mostly bydło.
Most Poles stayed in the country (feel much safer now here)

I will, enjoy sharia law

isn't your country literally (non meme) ruled by religious conservatives? embarassing desu

99% of Poles are religious conservatives

exactly what's the difference between sharia law and poland, a religious radicalist country that puts things on fire, beats non-cis people and refuses progress?

I say, there is no difference between a muslim and a pole other than the skin color and squating.

>embarassing
not for me
Also - if you will import more muslims and implement sharia law you will be ruled by even more religious fanatics.

You wont get beheaded or raped in poland

We don't ban alcohol (if someone tried to do that in Poland there would be riots), we don't pour acid on peoples faces, we don't rape everything that moves, we don't blow ourselves up in public, we don't hijack planes, we don't force our beliefs on anyone etc.

don't forget to start your daily "Slavs aren't white" thread, you fucking autist

Shh, I got this

oh nice, so the main difference is that you're also drunk

because your planes also explode and crash (even a president died) and do the other things

but polish history is literally full of rapes

>they actually work great as slaves. The best thing is that they do it voluntarily.
That's funny, here not only they are shit workers, they don't even come voluntarily for the most part, preferring to loiter around instead.
Perhaps it's too cold for them to loiter outside in Funland.

so funneh haha
We were doing pretty good in the past, last few hundred years were tragic but we'll get over it.