This is a 19 year old American female

This is a 19 year old American female.

Thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

bethesdamagazine.com/Bethesda-Magazine/January-February-2016/Best-of-Bethesda-Katie-Ledecky/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

looks 30

Jewish genetics. The nose knows

She looks my mom's age group. (Serious)

some mom

She's 18 in that picture. Or younger, I don't know if the image they used in the interview was a new one:

bethesdamagazine.com/Bethesda-Magazine/January-February-2016/Best-of-Bethesda-Katie-Ledecky/

Has she got some condition? She really does look about 40?

>American diet

She looks about 20. You should watch less anime and spend more time outside.

No she fucking doesn't. Maybe it's just the picture, but the wrinkles on her face makes her look at lot older. Maybe you need to go outside

americlapisstans get old fast somehow

mr. clinton has become like a mummy

She looks 30-40.

Not a female
Not 19 yo

>brings gold medals to her country
>seems nice
>is being made fun of

wew

She is also balding like a 40 y/o men

pretty much. then again, this is a whole website of just uglies making fun of other uglies, so its not really suprising.

>shaved eyebrows

A 30 year old wouldn't look that old. Well, maybe in Russia it would.

Regardless of her face, I would still marry her and travel around the world just to have make her happy.

It works for Phelps.

this american user claims she looks 20, apparently it's how 20 y.o. girls look in the usa

Phelps drinks burgers and eats deepfried fat.

No burgers on there.

Not saying fat is unhealthy. Just the amount you consume it in given timeframe.

How did the saying go again? "There are no poisons, only poisonous doses"?

She looks like she's in her early 40s.

I bet she puts out though

Hormone imbalance caused by the drugs she takes I guess.

She looks 50

it's common, the phyto- and xeno- estrogens in the American food and water which are used to pacify men have the effect of boosting testosterone production in the female body, causing balding, roughening of the skin and premature aging.

For example, the typical sunscreen has as many as 12 varieties of endocrine disrupting compounds, the common pesticide roundup is a potent endocrine disruptor and estrogen-mimic, many water bottles have the xenoestrogen bpa, soybean oil, rich with pytoestrogens, is the most common oil used in foods (salad dressing, mayonaise, cooking oil, even a mcdonalds hamburger bun contains soybean oil) and a common emulsifier, soy lecithin, not only is the most phytoestrogen-potent part of the plant, but its where the xenoestrogen and endocrine disrupting pesticides gather during runoff. Virtually all processed cheese, chocolate, and even many 'breads' contain it.

This is virtually exclusive to America. In a typical supermarket, 99% of SKUs should not even be considered food fit for human consumption.

My mum is 46 and doesn't even look that old.

Now she looks like real 19