Polish intellectuals

>Polish intellectuals

>I just want to apologize to Mike's mom and Josh's mom and my mom and I'm sorry to everyone. I was very naive. (looks away from camera, scared) I was very naive and very stupid and I shouldn't have put other people in danger for something that was all about me and my selfish motives. I'm so sorry for everything that has happened because in spite of what Mike says now it is my fault. Because it was my project and I insisted on everything. I insisted we weren't lost. I insisted we keep going. I insisted we walk south. Everything had to be my way and this is where we've ended up. And it's all because of me we're here now hungry and cold and hunted. I love you mom and dad. I am so sorry. It was never my intention to hurt any one and I hope that's clear. (begins to hyperventilate) I am so scared. What was that? I'm scared to close my eyes and I'm scared to open them. I'm going to die out here. Every night we just wait for them to come. (breaks down and sobs)

[M E N A C I N G]

the spotlight

That's former minister of National Defense from Civic Platform, Tomasz Siemoniak, most retarded scums of all polish politics. Including current community "Razem" and post-communists "SLD".

This. Russian blood truly shows in those retards.

>intellectuals

lel

Why do Polish hate Russians so much? I never got it, my mom gets super pissed when I play some Russian music for shit n giggles.

I think its really sad
Poles and Russians are the same people and yet there is so much hate

(checked)
Its true, but I've noticed there are more blonds in Poland and in South Poland like Zakopane they are short, really short. Its like they're Asian.

>Poles and Russians are the same people
We're not you fucking mongrel

you are both slavs and all slavs are very similar people

They're mongolised orthodox Poles that settled and founded Kiev centuries ago.

Doesn't make them the same as us. They're from different world. They're savage apes molded with Finnic violent siberian blood.

In original history of the Slavs, there are only two brothers: Lech (Pole) and Czech (Czech), there is no Rus. They don't exist.

When Poland was in Latin civilization and defended Europe from Mongols, Russians were occupied by them. They adapted mongol culture of violence.

Look at their architecture, does it fucking look like Polish one?

>inb4 muh germans
Fuck no, we build in that style before "Germans" even existed.

>They're mongolised orthodox Poles that settled and founded Kiev centuries ago.
So you are saying Russians are Poles?

>Look at their architecture, does it fucking look like Polish one?
To me, polish architecture and culture in general looks like a mixture of Russian and German

literally nothing wrong with being a mongol

>So you are saying Russians are Poles?
They might have been during Kievan Rus time. They got mixed with local folk too much and Finnic shits, hence their violence.

>To me, polish architecture and culture in general looks like a mixture of Russian and German
The most eastern city of Poland now - Lublin looks like typical German town.

Either give examples or stop baiting. It's an insult to any Poles to say Russians are our brothers or the same people.

Your language is very similar, your traditional costumes are almost the same
You also have similar attitude and political views

This. Poles are just butthurt they are just slava russians and not mongolbro russian cro magnons.

to 10-11th century we didn't even know we had a retarded cousin nation bordering us.
Everything changed when Chrobry decided to conquer Kiev and rape Kievan princess.

Then, we saved Lithuania from getting anexxed by Muscovy and that's how our common history started. Doesn't mean we're the same people.

>Your language is very similar,
It's not.
>your traditional costumes are almost the same
Gee I wonder why. Maybe because they stole majority of things from us?
Russian "nobility" was afraid of ours during partitions, they were afraid their petty culture will cease to exist under our pressure.

>You also have similar attitude and political views
Everyone had it in Europe. Germans should know this.

Technically it makes sense orthodoxy would go more east than lets say the Roman catholic teachings, since the Greeks and eastern Christians went east and their culture went with it.

But why do the Polish hate Russians so bad? I'm genuinely curious, I sort of get the hate because of the USSR, but I don't get the hate now.

Same as Lutheran went North to scandiland mainly because of the great Danish empire.

Idc about Russia and I'm not butthurt about Russians (I've met some and they were cool).
What I meant by this post is that not all Poles have the same opinion.
History and politics are bitches.

>But why do the Polish hate Russians so bad?
Because they scheeme against us with their buttfucking buddies Germans since the dawn of time?

Because they steal our things and claim as their own? Maybe because their rape our children and women from time to time and pretend it's okay? Maybe because they burn our cities?

Maybe because their language sounds like a digusting mongol blabbing?

I don't know. You tell me.

eastern europeans like poles and russians have almost identical viws regarding western europe or refugees.
if you wouldnt hate each other so much, you would find that you actually have a lot in common

It's not us that have something in common.

It's you that lost all the values.

>germans genocide poles in ww2
>now love germany
>soviets liberate polan in ww2
>now hate russia

I don't love Germany and I don't hate Russia.
It's complicated.

>liberate
You stupid baiting fuck. Soviet occupation was even worse than German one.

Germans didn't rape little children, Russians did. Germans didn't gut pregnant women, Ukrainians did.

Maybe pick up a fucking book.

chill out
there is too much kc tier serious discussions here

Because I'm tired of bullshit and historical lies.

i talked with both russians and poles and you have pretty much the same political views.
also, both of you like military parades

kek
even my history teacher told me that polish history books are full of shit

that means we're the same xXDDDDXDDD
No one cares Russian ape NEET.

It's a fuckin imageboard, just relax a little, getting upset like that won't help anything
as I said, history is a bitch but we have to get over it

you literally are
it really makes me sad that you hate each other so much despite beeing same people

fuck you got me the entire time

Not to be rude but Polish seems like blabbing with allot c and z noises. And one can tell when a half breed learns the language, since Polish is too damn complicated for Nordic or Latin language groups.

Also what do they claim of Polish culture that is their own, I've heard of Vodka, but again you do have allot of weird vodka like the red one you put in beer. If its not to lure inn foreign tourists to put it inn so the restaurants can make allot of money.

Other user. I think that Russians don't give a shit but many Poles still hold a grudge

>Also what do they claim of Polish culture that is their own
majority of "their" inventions came from occupied Poland-Lithuania lol.

the most talented generals and people were of polish origin.

cz = English ch
sz = sh
if you know this and that about Polish spelling it's not that complicated anymore

Not to mention Ukrainian and Russian inferiority complex that fuels their genocidal dreams and wishes.

Polish Pan(master) and Russian Cham(boor)

poofs

>germans kill 6 million poles in polish death camps
>soviets shut said camps down
>soviet occupation was horrible!
>joins eu led by germany soon after SU and warpac collapses
hmmmm

>soviets liberate polan in ww2
wat

their """""liberation""""" was the beginning of hel

Don't forget that the nazis planned to exterminate 85% of the Polish population

past should stay in the past, also is a lot more complicated

I dunno dude, Polish is hard as balls to understand plus the weirdest things I can recall from Poland is the 95% alcohol and 5 pharmacies and walking back and forth to every pharmacy to hoard codeine, since the weird policy of only buying one package at a time.

>their """""liberation""""" was the beginning of hel
yeah, just imagine that - they closed all the favorite polish toys - polish death camps

We're not Russians because Russians secretly like men. In Poland you can be gay out in the open, so it doesn't matter but in Russia the phenomenon of being gay fucks with their minds, first they hate them but can't help being aroused by other Russian men...

soviet union is past now.
no need for russian-polish animosity

>past should stay in the past
then why are you still butthurt about katyn, liberation and communism?

isn't poland homophobic af though

Yeah it hard and yeah, we have lots of pharmacies
Well I'm not. I'm older than most posters here and I spent years on KC int and here, I am immune to butthurt

poland is totally straight

Because no one will give us back last 75 years of being cucked while you got pretty much developed into regional power by your own enemy.

the fuck ur talking about
Just get over it, it's really nice feeling

Y-yes
N-no

leave

And stop fucking saying Polish death camps

You sure do have allot of pharmacies, I never got to a doctor so I don't know how easy it is to get a prescription for morphine,benzodiazpines or barbiturates.

Is it hard,or are the doctors in a I don't give a fuck situation?

and you are right now in the process of beeing developed into regional power by your own enemy

-polish-

I don't know, I visit doctors very rarely.
(except for my psychiatrist who prescribe me neuroleptics)

That's different, EU killed lots of small businesses and industries, while replacing their profits with EU grants. Now EU will act as if we owe that money to them now.

You're not an enemy, you're just an asshole.

>Poland developed into regional power
>by Germany

More like developed roads between Germany and Russia.

well, thats how single market works.
if polish companies cant compete, they die out.
on the plus side, poles such as yourself get to work in modern western countries and earn much more money than they could in poland

>get promised European wages
>get European prices instead

Can't make this shit up

well, you are still there, so it cant be all bad

Poland's retarded thought crime law is only going to make people outside Poland want to say that more.

Nobody loves Germany here. Also
>liberation
It's called occupation. And after 44 years of it, as well as a long history of wars and hatered, I don't see how you could not understand why we hate Russia.

Now you're an official criminal in Poland
Well done

POLISH DEATH CAMPS

i'm in the same boat with obama now, we both should be wary to visit poland

Maybe because russian federation is not soviet union? Or do you still think germans as nazis no?

Germany is forgiven because it sends Poland billions in gibs.

So have you gotten Diazepam, alprazolam, clonazepam or general anxiety medication or even strong sleep aid like a barbiturate or was it always antipsychotics?

I

Olanzapine, I'm a borderline schizo (I have hallucinations and paranoia under stress)

holy fucking shit nigger this amount of salt is extraordinary even for a Polack

>70 years ago
>from time to time
kek

I told him to relax, I hope he did or maybe he had a stroke lel

he's now crying in the shower licking Dmowski's cum out of his gaping spread sub-human bum-bum

Soviet Union isn't Russia, but Russia was its core. No one blames Kazakhstan, but everyone knows who was pulling all the strings. It's not like all the soviet states were equal.

That sucks, to have psychotic illness.

It's not severe, thanks fuck, but I experienced 4 different types of hallucinations some time ago for over 3 weeks (heard, saw, felt and tasted weird stuff) and I have paranoia when I'm under even a mild stress, I'm working and trying to live a normal life though (I have a fiancee). Many people have it worse.
I also have a personality disorder (BPD)
How are you?

How old are you?

soon to be 29

I love Germany.
Shut up.

What kind of hallucinations? Is it very subtle?

Well I'm sorry for your mental illness, I'm 24 and crippling depression (I know, totally not original) and it sometimes prevents from doing basically anything

I heard ambulances all the time, also footsteps, saw lights (some x freaks would call it orbs or some shit), shadows in the corners of the room, felt touch on my skin and the bed shook when I tried to lay down and relax, I tasted and smelled rotten things. When I was alone I felt presence. When I tried to ignore all that it was getting worse. Now I'm taking meds and all I have is paranoia and occasionally hear something but I cannot place it.
I thought that I have a brain tumor but I went for MRI and it was ok. My psychiatrist said that I might have schizophrenia but not severe type.

Thank you, I hope you will get better
I used to be very depressed when I was a teenager and later when I was your age. I smoked a lot of weed, took LSD and shrooms. Don't do it if you feel that your mind is not strong enough. I pay for my mistakes now, literally, I have a private visits with my psychiatrist.

>getting pregnant by hohols
:DDDDDDDDDDDD

sheeeeeit

I think I have it too

tell me more pls
I couldn't leave my house because I was scared that someone will chop me with an axe, do you experience stuff like that as well?

pfff hahahaahahhaa

shush, we have serious discussions here rite now, I want hear Irish user story

I get wasted after 2,5 beer and weed doesn't affect me. So, not attracted to drugs

Good. Do you take any medicine?