Other urls found in this thread:

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Église_Saint-Jacques_d'Abbeville
youtube.com/watch?v=PcTPIRSGoM4
youtube.com/watch?v=bmVN1WDVaVY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

story?

It's very sad,

fr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Église_Saint-Jacques_d'Abbeville

Gothic church was starting to decay (posing a possible threat to bypassers due to falling pieces of stone), and nobody wanted to pay to repair it, so it was torn.

Nowadays it's a park/parking lot. At least it wasn't replaced by a mosque, but still sad.

tukey suppor isi

Sadly is far from an aislated case:
youtube.com/watch?v=PcTPIRSGoM4

>Gothic church
Neo-Gothic, it was built in the 19th century. Thousands of these things were built back then, usually they have little originality. It's not a big loss.

I just had an erection looking at this

fuck religion

youtube.com/watch?v=bmVN1WDVaVY

>French cops storm barricaded church so it can be turned into parking lot #SainteRita

>aislated

you're looking for the word 'isolated' my spanish friend

It's true it was Gothic revival, but it was distinct in that it looked much more like a proper old Gothic cathedral than most Neo-Gothic structures, and it also survived the German annihilation of Abbeville, which you'd think would give it some value.

Allah wackbar

BREAKING NEWS
Old buildings don't last forever
Thank you user I never would have guessed. Is it different in Spain ? Do you still live in 3000 y.o houses ?

that's how most people in former roman colonies live

> Is it different in Spain ?

it's better (or worse if you're religious). literally no one goes to church anymore and some of them just get destroyed to put a mall there or another place that isn't useless.

>literally no one goes to church anymore

literally how every sunday the catholic church near my home is overflowing with spics. It's the day where everyone has to lock their cars because they will roam through the neighborhood and steal anything left out

latin americans are religious

spaniards are not.

I guess that's how it is pretty much everywhere in Western Europe now

>Not living in 6500 y.o buildings

>It's an "American thinks Spain and Mexico are the same thing" episode again

Seeing how different the USA and the UK are nowadays it's weird to assume the other former colonies in the Americas are twins to their European counterparts

they all speak the same language, worship the same god and have the same shitty governments

also mexicans never shut up about how european they are

Thats the ebb and flow of history. There is always change.

I guess future french will find a balance between their christian heritage and their muslim values. Maybe some sort of enlightment.

Don't compare based Spaniards to spics. Spics are primitive, Spaniards are European master race.

>they all speak the same language
so does America and Liberia
> worship the same god
> and have the same shitty governments

but I don't think these two countries are similar

>I just had an erection looking at this

>fuck religion

>Maybe some sort of enlightment.

lol

T-thanks netherfriend

better comparison would be between the US and the Philippines

The only shame is the loss of a great building. Otherwise it's pointless, since Christcucks don't even celebrate there faith

Good
Once west falls to muslims and our borders will be full with refugees, all we have to do is to ask them basic christian stuff, then turn them back so they can live in the world they created

Perhaps in a country where old hag is head of church nobody gives a fuck

Catholic church however, is doing fine

>also mexicans never shut up about how european they are
You're thinking of Argentinians

The Catholic Church is dead, and has been since the 60s
How devout are Poles? Are you all just meme believers?

catholicism is dead

only poles and spics keep it alive

Allah is greater

edgyeupho riakys

>Old buildings don't last forever

Why would they not if you take care of them properly?
Pic related is like 800 years old. Why should it not last another 800 years? Or 1000, or 2000? Maybe some wars/fires/retards that wanted to build something new, but away from that?

But if they are not properly taken care of they actually become hazard for the environment, like in this case, and have to be taken down in order to remove the risk of people being crushed by crumbling building.

>but muh renovation and upkeep
Isn't free. Gotta put some money in Merkels multicultural dream man.

>Jacques
>name of my ancestor
>came from this region
>beautiful cathedral
>Why does France do this to me???

your picture looks like a touristic area so money's not an issue
the church in the op isn't

tons of churches and cathedrals are renovated in france, but for some of them nobody can pay

>Catholic is Death.
>Islamization happen.
Rest in peace real France.

Goodnight sweet prince.

It was going to fall sooner or later anyway. It will probably be rebuilt elsewhere, albeit in another style.

>finished in 1876

whatever lol

>great building

It's flattering angles, the interior was rotten.

>the oldest building in my city is from 1830

this is ancient to an aussie. honestly fuck you europe, history coming out your arses

>Spics = spaniards

Amerideumbs gonna dumb

It may be a very young church, but those buildings won't ever be built these days...