These are the only five citizenships that matter...

These are the only five citizenships that matter. If you're not a citizen of one of these five nations you're pretty much a worthless subhuman living in a world that's not yours.

The five are as follows:
>Australia
>Canada
>New Zealand
>United Kingdom
>United States

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/The-worlds-most-powerful-passports/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ok

>anglocucks

telegraph.co.uk/travel/lists/The-worlds-most-powerful-passports/

Germany is the world's most powerful passport, Sweden is a close second.

KKK?

The citizenship of the UK doesn't exist yet, until Brexit fully comes into action. Until we get our own passports, a citizen of the UK is also a citizen of the EU, and citizens of the EU are also citizens of the UK

>There is a french sentence on his passport

Seriously, can you even make this shit up?

Not true, UK isn't part of Schengen.

>Americringes
This post couldn't have come from any of the other nations listed.
feels good

Very flawed logic

>average brexit voter

There's a lot more to citizenship than just visa free traveling, Swede.

We will be soon thanks to Brexit!

That makes no sense, why would you be part or Schengen as you leave.

True, there's that. But how is a passport from New Zealand strong then? We need to know the criteria.

Because if we want single market access (and we do) we'll have to accept free movement, won't we? Contrary to what Brexit morons believe, we're not completely cutting off ties with the EU.

I would consider UK, Aus, and NZ. Canada, okay, but US-- kolkolkolkolkolkll

it should go

>Aus
>Can
>US
>UK
>NZ

to be completely honest with you

pigs? no thank you!

YES FINLAND IS PURE SHIT!!!!
WE ARE PIECE OF SHITS, IT IS CRAZY HERE, ONLY ARABS HERE AND NIGGERS!!

Seriously, stay the fuck out of this place, this is the shittiest of shittiest fucking seriously.
Go to USA, or somewhere else, but not here,
thanks.

I agree ťbh fäm

haha stupid finnish

Im publishing this in my towns newspaper

Great thing about going abroad and telling people you're Canadian is that they are pretty much neutral towards you

Great not to have any bad stereotypes abroad

>Canadians club poor qt seals

Said nobody when they meet a Canadian

First thing that comes to mind when I meet a Canadian desu

>I wonder how many seals this mapledick clubbed

Okay

WTF I hate Canada now

>tfw only positive vibes towards you

I'll just leave this here

Kanada is bro tier

This is an accurate post

I can't stand french canadian faggots.

>and we do
No we don't

You need one EU passport because we're doing a Brexit, but more or less, yeah

>muh
>anglo
>masterace

The only bad reaction I've ever had from telling someone I'm Aussie while travelling was from this Canadian chick.

She said she thought we were all douchebags. I ended up macking on with her later that night though so all's well that ends well.

It's always the French.

You mad you have no international friends? Even the Quebecois don't really like you lol.

Why not?

It's said if one man collects all 5 he truly becomes immortal and will rule the world

Who /2of5/ here?

Because the majority of people who voted to Leave don't want free movement of people, and keeping that would be a betrayal to the people. This would also mean leaving the single market but we can quite easily do that too.

My cousin is 3 of 5

>born in UK
>to an American mum and Australian dad

She's a lucky fuck, she's like 10 years old and already traveled to 30+ countries.

The eternal frog doesn't need friends

>The five are as follows:
>Australia
Indonesian& chink
>Canada
Chink
>New Zealand
Chink&gook
>United Kingdom
Muslims
>United States
Mexican

/2of5/ here. I have Canadian citizenship thanks to my mum being a Leaf immigrant.

Get fked NZ

>Japan
Korean

>Friends

What now

They should prepare to be disappointed then. I strongly doubt that the government will reject the single market just so that we get less immigrants.

and American

so a bunch of empty, useless, cultureless, multicult liberal shitholes. got it.

You'd be surprised. It looks a lot like we'll be avoiding a Norway type of deal, and go more towards the Canadian model. As in free trade, but no single market and no free movement of people. Visas should be relatively straightforward to get for skilled labour.

Glad I'm covered. Although the best passport is Swiss desu.

m8, that's not what I've experienced.

>Travel to Sweden
>People ask if I'm American and are disappointed when I say no, often refusing to talk to me once they realize I'm Canadian
>Was actually told "why live in Canada when America is right there? Why don't you move?" as if I'm strange for liking living in Canada

>Go to France
>"You aren't a real Canadian, your French isn't good enough!"
>What

The only place actually neutral towards me was Germany. Germans are under rated, to be honest -- they're bro tier in my experience.

Sounds a lot like the entire southern half of your nation, doesn't it? Have fun with your debt and refugees, luigi.

NZ should be easy if you have Aussie citizenship

Canada might be a little tough since Trudeau doesn't like white people

USA and Canada

>born in US
>live in Canada for 12 years

I don't want NZ citizenship there's no point.

Anyway we have freedom of movement and don't require visas for work but actually getting citizenship is much more difficult. It's to stop them bludging off our dole.

Maybe, but the EU won't be lax when the negotiations commence. Suppose that we'll have to wait and see. No single market will certainly not be beneficial to our economy, however. The fact that we have not been performing well since the crash doesn't help either.

She obviously browses Sup Forums

>crop out UK from #2 ranking
>the missing country is fucking Iran

hmm.. really makes you think

Brussels want to make a hard example of Britain but the individual European states want to be more reasonable considering their economies are reliant on trade with Britain and it's always possible their countries will leave the EU in the future as well.

I expect a struggling 5 years, but within 15 years, we'll be doing very well, with a stable economy and good deals with countries around the world.

Immigration is probably going to go a little lower, but demographics won't change much, the immigrants who are already here will simply stay here and have kids. Hopefully that means further generations are more integrated but we'll see

*harsh example

KA-TA-KA-NA