What are your thoughts on Polish girls

What are your thoughts on Polish girls

Are they as insane and muslim-tier conservative as their male counterparts on Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
youtube.com/watch?v=9I5_Sx-r4yo
youtube.com/watch?v=qPO9qn1bd38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>see kids, that's how white people look like

>slavs
>white

Eat a donkey dick jellystralian

>slavs
>white

>Sup Forums users
>representative for the entire population
The Poles who browse this board have an average IQ of 10, this is the only place where their retarded opinions get attention.
Anyway I think Polish women look very beautiful and no they're not all muslim-tier conservative

Polish girls love blacks, they are just kept from them by their racist males. When Polish girls leave Poland though and have freedom they cannot help but go for dark men.

poor swede, you are jelly, because one of them stole your black bf

I don't have a bf.

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

Not at all...They come here on Erasmus and like to fuck us.

>What are your thoughts on Polish girls

The one in OP is an exception. They have big noses.

wtf i love polan now

>he doesn't like cute polish noses

post the petrol song please

>they are just kept from them by their racist males.

Well... no.

lel

She looks like a friendly honey bear.

I want to hug her

how are we not white?

They are known for racemixing in all of Western Europe

If you see a black male with a white women there's a 50% chance she's Polish

Wish she'd lift me and suck on my weenie tbf

You're talking to a nunga and a turk. There are no white people on Sup Forums

this

>slav
>white

I was in the West and I've never met such a pair

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

She would be so cute if she wasnt so muscled up

>big noses
Ojej, 10 milionów!!!!!

Weak chin ,big lips, primitive behavior

zitto animale

love it, thanks

This. Half of the Polish girls I've met had black boyfriends and most of them told me that Polish men are not dominant enough for their liking.

>said the country that destroys Europe since antiquity
>said the country that has North Korea tier censorship

>unironically being named fucking kinga

So she should leave her husband and kill her child now? She obviously made more good experiences with blacks

I honestly don't see anything off in naming a girl Kinga

Im talking about race here stupid slav. You didnt even denied lel. And you are no important part of europe. The only influential slavs are russians

She should move to Canada or the US with her child (and the father of the child in case she still knows him).

>tfw no giant strong qt polish gf to reverse misionary you on bed

>all this jelly coming from a Germ"his daughter will wear a hijab"man and Swe"Ramadan is a Swedish tradition"de
lmaoing hard @ur lives atm tbqh famms

What lips have to do with race dumb faggot? Most of you krauts are as swarthy as our rednecks you're not the one to talk about whiteness. Besides eastern Germany is slavic to begin with.

From the perspective of genetics, Poles are in the same cluster as the rest of Europeans.

>burning the coal
Fully assimilated then.
youtube.com/watch?v=9I5_Sx-r4yo

> What are your thoughts on Polish girls
They are cute.

give polska milf for black argie cock

>you krauts
You really think you're talking to a German?

Every polish girl I met on interpals adored blacks.

Why?

I only have her
post more Kinga

>The only influential slavs are russians
>Tesla,Coperinicus,Comenius,Curie,Stodola
>Russians

Decades of literal Marxism and naivete.

proofs
don't even bother, they are dumb

You got a better map? I cant see shit on that one

Open it in a new tab, retard.

hnghhnghgh

moar pls

there is something strangely attractive about the female power lifters/javeliners/hammer throwers/shot putters

provided they have a nice face of course

youtube.com/watch?v=qPO9qn1bd38

And eastern germans are the worst ones no surprise then. And size and form of lips is part of your racial appearance fucking plumberkin.

>primitive behavior
>this is coming from the most aggressive and violent nation of the continent, comparable only to Russia
ah yes the eternal g*rm, hypocritical as always
also
>shitting on luscious Lechite lips
fuckin thin-lipped gay robot

More than half the Polish girls I've talked to Interpals (around 200 I don't remember I haven't used that website over a year) adored either blacks, latinos (chicano thugs) or arabs/turks.

Same with Finn girls.

girls are cancer

Let's face it Slavs aren't white and Anglos are superior to us in every way.

I'd let her play with my spear any time

>some few individuals
>hurr durr we relevant

Meanwhile russia has 10 times this number and it was a former superpower while any other slav is a fucking pushover for Germans/russians/turks/mongols/literally anyone else

Interesting, I have seen evidence to suggest the contrary is true.

>And you are no important part of europe. The only influential slavs are russians
t. Helmut Ivanovitsch

last one

You're not one to talk smack about our girls

Apologize NOW

Finnish girls are fucking cancer that should be eradicated

Do you even realise who fucking Tesla was you retarded Turk? He is more relevant than any German scientist ever was. Modern education was created by Comenius, yeah no shit russia has more important figures when they have by far biggest population

reminder that slavs make up the largest group of white people

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Slavs, is in fact, Wends and Slavs, or as I've recently taken to calling it, masterrace and slavshits. Slavs are not an ethnic group unto itself, but merely a linguistic group made useful by based Wends, a vital group thanks to which Europe exists.
Many Sup Forums users mistake Wends for Slavs every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the Wendish group is often called "Slavs", and many of Sup Forumsolerants are not aware that it is basically the Wends, a Central European masterrace.
There really are Slavs, but Wends are no part of it. Wends are different, much more civilized and stuff. This is essential for you to realize. Slavs often include Wends, but basically it's Slavs with Wends added. All the so called "Western Slavs" are really Wends

WE BIG
Europe is ours

good post

Lmao exagerrated and WE WUZ how much you want you guys will always be irrelevant slavniggers. The notion that you guys consider yourselves western is hilarious. You contributed nearly nothing and now you are latching on the wagon like hobos. You guys are the genetic thrash of europe.

chcę wziąć ślub z dziewczynką z Polski

Suck your muslim overlord dick, Hans, you're pathetic
To miło

>turkish pride world wide

If slavs are so great why dont you fuck off to your countries instad of swarming western europe? Why are nearly none of true, western europeans living in your shitholes?

Yeah Finnic girls love black, arabic and latino guys. And also koreans, at least on the internet.

They've linked me several times to nig rap, hip-hop, chicano music and kpop. Fucking cancer.

>You guys are the genetic thrash of europe.

lmao fuck off you turkish subhuman i can make team of 5 slavic people that are more important to humanity than your whole sandnigger arab nation did

I want to tie her up and lick her armpits desu

Verpiss dich Slawe und nimm die Türken gleich mit dir.

germans are wilded half-slavs with weird languages kurwa

Most of us are still here, also we had way more tragic experiences than Western Euros.
Doesn't matter now, our people are coming back because Western Europe is becoming a shithole.

I'm sure they do.

>Schadenskontrolle

Meine Dame

Du verteidigst doch diese Untermenschen weil du Angst hast wie die über uns denken könnten.

this

t. Mongol rape baby

Macht es viel Auer im Hintern?

We were before you here and we dominated you slavniggers for most of the time

and celts were there before you

sure thing

>team of 5 slavic people

Plumbers work in teams? Now wonder one stupid slav plumber cant get the simplest job done alone

t. russian mongol rape baby

and soon you germniggers will be dominated by islam

Why are you so mad Muhammad?

And now they are gone. And you guys hopefully too soon

Ge*manics are lowest scum of europe that contributed nothing while destroying half of it