Post Face or it not happen.

Are you still here?

He's not even Jewish, just a pedo with incest fetish

wykurwaj z tego portału Natasza

It can't be her. Believe me

ХOХOЛ

cyka blyad

Tы oхyeл, нa бpaтyшeк пиздeть?

without a flag, all of us are just the same anonymous shitters. the board that requests you to dox yourself is just a kind of shit board or for circlejerk like Sup Forums. dont go there.

>imageboard
>"muh I'm a girl, everybody bating me wtf"
You know the rule

>cyka
hey I understand that word

She died btw

LEBANON

that's not me. That's some proxyfag or troll pretending to be me.
>still no Lith bf

The thing is I like to discuss stuff relevant to russia on boards with flags. And if I mention that OMG I'm female (if it is relevant to the topic) they all call me a "pedojew".
If the American posts she's a female or any other flag - they don't b8 them and don't create for them nicknames like this ;--------;

FPBP
If it's irrelevant why do you feel the need to mention it? Kill yourself attention whore, sage.

Marry pls

Have you ever considered how sad it is that you care this much what people think on Sup Forums?

A woman on Sup Forums is already a huge red flag. Now everyone knows you're an autist too.

you'd belong in /lgbt/ or /cgl/ i dont know much bout both but seemingly both are rather for girls and such and full of people like you
you'd be able to get attention from them only by self-proclaiming it because still any kind of russian must be rare there

implying you are a girl with a flag is a kinda shitty thing to do. if the story is on general its even more shitty since the place is wholly for circlejerk

>OMG
Confirmed male. Stop trying so hard.

>no tits
Пoшлa нaхyй cyкa