Had one chance at life

>had one chance at life
>was born on the wrong side of the continent
>stuck here working 8 hours per day 7 days per week for ~150 euros per month
>appearance/social skills too low to get a rich gf
>will never know the feeling of buying nice first hand clothes
>if i decided to move out of mummy and daddy's house the best i would be able to afford to rent will be a run down shack in some backwater village in the middle of nowhere

Why even live tbhwu, senpai?

Just become a bulgarian bull in Sweden or Germany, or if you're feeing really adventurous, move to the USA.

>~150 euros per month

how much of a subhuman are you

t. Sir Dar

F-fuck off user
This is the best i got after a year of searching and numerous useless interviews.
if i didn't have connections i would still be a NEET
Fuck that useless country desu

That's literally scraping the bottom of the barrel tier salary. You should spend your school years to build up some skill set, not squatting and eating sunflower seeds with the batkas, m8

kvo raboti6 4e vadi6 samo 150 evra na mesec ?

>150 euros
Jesus I make that in a day.

Hahahahahahaha!
I almost get paid 10x that just because I attend a free university. And I can afford nice things while being considered a "poor student". Sucks to be you.

How can you work everyday? I'd be so miserable

when do you work?

Бaчкaм нa eднo кинo
Чиcтя зaли, мия тoaлeтни, paздaвaм билeти: кaквoтo ми ce пaднe..

Monday to Friday, 9 to 5. Average in the uk

it's the same here except it's 8 to 5

>working 8 hours per day 7 days per week for ~150 euros per month
Wow!!! I want to go there!

get some real skills mofo

Just migrate, you're part of the European Union. It's better to be born in a poor country. It makes you stronger. You can always migrate and save enough money. But now when you survived in this hell, nothing can stop you. Work, save and educate yourself

>he makes more in a day than i make in a month

I earn 10 euros an hour tutoring. It's alright work, except it's a bit taxing for a non-normie like me to constantly have to meet new people.

Sometimes i work 7 days sometimes 3, but mostly 5 or 6.
depends on how busy the cinema i work at is

20 euros an hour lad and I work eight hours.
That is 160 euros a day and I tend to do a lot of nothing since I am a sysadmin, in reality I actually work two hours.

Poland speaks truth.

>150 euro/month isn't enough for him
kill yourself, you greedy mazafuka

How hard will it be for a poorfag such as myself to move somewhere west?
Will i get beaten up by drunkards for saying a hard "R"?

You get paid 1500€ for going to university in Austria? Not even nordics give that much wtf

Migrate to the UK

>150 a month
I know salaries are generally bad here but thats atrocious. What the fuck were you doing at school?

150 euro wouldn't be enough just for rent if i lived on my own, ukrainebro

Do you live and rent in Dublin?

Christ man that's lower than min wage isn't it? I mean I kinda get you even with the average salary it's still pretty poor compared to the west but how do you live with 150

No clue, if you are in the EU it should be fine. Good luck getting a job though.

Yeah but I am still living in the place where I lived as a student because it is handy at the minute. 90 euros a week for digs which includes bills.
Looking for a place at the minute.

>not working summer jobs on the beach making at least 3 times that a month
also we're in the EU, you can go work abroad and spend it here

Looks like the prices are about 700e a month for a dog kennel in the fatima mansions and 1500e for a nice apartment, you are going to need that 20e an hour m8.

Glad I live in the countryside

Yeah Dublin is sick for rent, it would probably be cheaper to rent in my local town in westmeath and commute the 40 mins.

>paying 1500 € in rent
What the fuck?

it would
my apartment (bedroom, bathroom and terrace) is 100 euro a month. water included, electricity not.
i just can't rent it during summer.

It's a combination of things. I applied for literally any kind of benefit or money I could get and ended up with that much. That includes a small scholarship (decent grades is all I need for that), and a whole bunch of social benefits for being in education and living in an apartment without a real income, etc.

Thats for a nice apartment in a nice area of Dublin. You could rent a huge house in the countryside for 500 euro a month.

Yeah bedsits go for 700 euros, which is essentially a small kitchen with a bed.

i laughed more than i had to

>~150 euros per month

No way this is true, right? NEETs inf Finland make like 6 times that for literally doing nothing

nigger, doesn't matter how much money you make, as long you are not a fucking NEET. Work that shit like it's the best job ever, and build a fucking skillz to move to a better one.
Worse than a shit salary is no salary at all.

>working 8 hours per day 7 days per week for ~150 euros per month

Holy fuck. Even Indonesians make more than you. I was talking to a taxi driver there who makes $100 a week and I thought that was bad.

I should come to Bulgaria and live like a fucking king.

>I should come to Bulgaria and live like a fucking king.
surprisingly it's waking the westerns a very long time to figure this out
fucking germans are too busy investing in eastern poland

Shouldn't you be having a crt screen?

he's too poor to have shit-tier technology at home.

Unironically, people here with 300-400€ have latest iPhone and shit...
Balkans are pretty much niggers of the Europe.

Yeah I honestly had no idea until I started browsing Sup Forums just how cheap it is to live in Eastern European countries. It is not general knowledge at all to us.

I do feel sorry for you though man, I would probably rather not work at all than work for 150 euros a month.
I hope you successfully immigrate somewhere or get a better job somehow.

>I would probably rather not work at all than work for 150 euros a month
because you are unique underappreciated snowflake or something? Implying he's not trolling and the whole thread is not a b8, he get those money because he does not have any skills. Until he manage to build some skillset he better work for whatever he find, than just NEETing on his mom and dad's back, waiting for god to walk on earth and help him.

>150 eur month

What the actual fuck?

>spoiled western euro can't comprehend how shit eastern europe is

This desu

>because you are unique underappreciated snowflake or something?

Or because I'm not a cuck who will work for pennies

>Or because I'm not a cuck who will work for pennies
If you are at the point when only jobs you get are for pennies means you are pretty much a cuck. The choice here is to be a employed or a unemployed cuck.

Where do you live mate? What do you do? You speak English are you sure you cant find something to profit?

Just walk into Germany and if anyone asks, say you're a 12 year old Syrian.

Then you're already making more money in a week than you would in 5 months without even having to work.

>where do you live
Burgas
>wdyd
Work at a cinema
>english
Everyone here speaks english

i'm making more the leprechaun from this thread, m8
my point is, when i started back in 2005 my salary was 150€ and i was a junior webdev

literally anything is better than NEETing on your parents back

Do you know any low level programming? Have you tried to find any work online?

No and and looking for a job online is useless since here finding an unskilled job without connections is like winning the lottery

I AM BURGAS TOO

Shit sorry man. Here people will suck your cock just to work for them

Igot it from some shady sale for 100 €
I won't be surprised if it was stolen

I forgot pic

nice purse, faggot

lel, i know you. You are my тaпeтиbro from /balk/ right?

Who?

if you are a weeb and actually have a sense of modern culture, reserach and make some shitty but trendy music like vaporwave, and sell it on bandcamp. or sell any shit on etsy or on tumblr or whatever. that doesnt even cost. you can easily earn money