Ever interacted with refugees IRL ? How was it ?

Ever interacted with refugees IRL ? How was it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jI-xtlbaODQ
youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94
foreignpolicy.com/2015/10/07/the-men-who-pretend-to-be-syrian-refugees-greece/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gave them some vodka, I'm pretty sure that up to that point they were discussing how there are not enough gibsmedat in this cunt

I have never seen black or muslim in my life

yeah, they asked where the station with the trains to Vienna was
I pretended to not understand them and pointed the other way
I'm such a deviant

no, we don't see a lot of them here.

You do realise that they actually wanted to leave your country, and you managed to make them stay for a little longer?

Traitor

hofer vodka is literally poison, you should be thanking me

fucking subhumans the lot
%5 of them are alright, rest is trash

Yes
1 Eritrean illegal immigrant politely asked me directions, he was a nice man

Yup, see them whenever I pass through Belgrade, once I helped them order something at McDonalds

I don't talk to non-whites.

Top Kek

These guys who came last year are all the time asking for cigarettes. Also once in toilet line I asked few guys if they are 17 years old.

With refugees that came here earlier, like early 2000 or 1990's, i have played football and been in same school with.

walked past a pack of them on the street. called the police just in case.

I went to school with various kinds of immigrants, brown people, Mudslimes and niggers. I want the world to burn now.

Lived pretty close to a temporarily housing for immigrants until they burned it down.

Yeah, I've met two; one was a Yezidi who spoke a fair amount of Dutch already. Also, he said he wasn't a muslim anymore.

The other guy fled through Greece and was highly skilled in ICT:. He was Syrian. He was in my country for like half a year and was learning Dutch by volunteering in a random project that I happened to volunteer at as well.

>volunteer
>working for free

Never met a refugee.

This desu

> Never met a refugee.
This.

Yeah.

Ah you are from Metelkova.

Betraying your country for FREE. Dafaq man? Walk me down your thought process

I've been abroad since the start of the crisis, so no I haven't.

Na, but this video makes me think they are good guys, at least some of them
youtube.com/watch?v=jI-xtlbaODQ

Yea

I was there when the first wave came to out country. It was chaotic as fuck

Where have you been? do you guys even have refugees?

"Good guys" is that why they have burned dozens of refugee centers to get better housing?

Remove kebab was a meme.

Explain yours first, how I am 'betraying my country'?

Yes.
Filipno or Malay.
Dumb AF for real yo.

>good guys
Yeah they're mostly guys. You posted a video of children.
They're all illegal immigrants. They're breaking international laws. They should go back.

Cute

The children?

I'm an Anglo but I've been in Oman since 2009, with only some trips back to the UK now and then. I haven't been home since the crisis started, so I've missed it all.

We have a drinking shack thats close to a refugee center.
helped them once to get to the central station but they are pretty quiet (never heard them) and don't make any trouble.
Its also hard to see who's just an immigrant and who's a refugee

after

Well to quote a Polish depute, those camps were sometimes like concentration camps. A better integration was needed IMO.

I prefer to think that this video shows that we're all humans, after all. No doubt the policemen would react perhaps differently if the children were to stay indefinitely in Serbia, and in very large number (which is why there should have been quotas to take care of this together, but that's just my opinion)

What children?

>what are you doing in Oman?
>Is Oman a nice cunt?
>Have you gotten laid since you went to Oman?
>How is prostitution there?

haha faggot

In what way were they like concentration camps? My grandfather is a survivor so please do enlighten me.

Wew, we told them that they can sleep on a Serbian graveyard here.

I mean those in the video. And there are some in your pic.

70% Grown men or 22 year old "children" pretending to be 16

There is an asylum center in the village next to ours.
Helped some of them to registrate their kids fpr kindergarten and school.
Invited me for tea, too.
They were pretty nice.
Bit close the borders anyway. They also can be nice in Syria.

There are lots of them where I live, and besides some controversial opinions (which you faggots would probably agree with them on) they've been fine.

>breaking international laws

Because an imaginary border is more important than human lives

I agree with the necessity of borders, but there are something virtual. This people are real and flesh-and-blood people.

Plus your article is just 1 new items, it proves nothing about the people altogether.

Stop spying on me

Man, I was horrified when I saw your pic, then you had to go frame the argument in dumb ass terms

rude

that's fucking disgusting

are you proud of this?

A van full of illegals asked me for directions. Sent them the wrong way.
Brown people are scary.

>we're all humans, after all
I honestly doubt there are any white posters left on Sup Forums.

What intergration? If they are "refugees" why won't they leave after war ends? It's not that hard to rebuild the country.
They could live in tents in Syria for a year if they were from there.

Resources used on them can be used as aid to rebuilding their countries.
Why must they stay forever and become our citizens?

I'm only quoting a Polish European depute (who is an Holocaust denier but w/e)y

youtube.com/watch?v=upTBiQEow94

(((Citation needed)))

Answer me, please.

Petroleum sector

Oman is by far the nicest place in ME. Laid back. It's a different sect of Islam which only exists here, which means it's also the safest place in ME.

No, I don't swing that way.

I don't know, for reasons above.

Somali girl who grew up in camps worked at our restaurant, she was based. She learned so much so fast. We always "joked" about her becoming a millionaire but we kind of meant it.

She also picked our state to move to so she wouldn't get married off to other somalis

there's more the one Slovene ITT, idiot

Some. Yeah how many is some? 10%? The CHILDREN in the propaganda video to make us allow millions of grown men in without any background checks

A refugee comes into the supermarket I work at every day and buys the same fucking stuff.

He buys a sandwich, and a six pack of pic related which are crisps in the shape of a Monster.

He calls me 'pickles' and every time I roar at him like a monster
He is my only fucking friend I am pathetic.

Is your post an elaborate ruse?

>mexican has no respect for borders
wew

>that way

What do you mean with "that way"? Are you homosexual? So you have something in common with the Sultan then..

There is one refugee family in my town.

I think i've seen the kids riding bikes around. They seem fine to me

But what if they are actual refugees? i would keep the nice,real refugees and throw the misbehaving and fake ones out.

Only one.
This Tibetan guy who worked in a book store in New Delhi. He was a pretty cool and gave good recommendations.

>implying refugees know English

Take a look at the ingredients of the products he buys and figure out if there's any way he can use some of those ingredients to make explosives.

>people with a different skin colour or religion than me are NOT humans
ISIS go away

>But what if they are actual refugees?
The ones that are are usually in camps in Turkey and Lebanon.

Learned some Dutch, paid breddy good. €20 per hour.

Can't remember them, even though it was 3 months ago. Was always looking at the board.

Italian camp. 1/3 rd of the people starved to death. They took every 10 th villager after Partisans attacked them.

Not planned genocide just hard labour, barely any food, illness

foreignpolicy.com/2015/10/07/the-men-who-pretend-to-be-syrian-refugees-greece/

That's true, yes. The Sultan's alright, though. Very diplomatic, for a Sultan that is.

>eat in mcdonalds in the trainstation
>suddenly wild brown manlet appears
>"please mister, i need money for train"
>"n-no"
>"please mister, i am cold and hungry and nowhere to go"
>"i-i dont have any money with me"
>"please mister, give me some food"
>"o-ok, take french fries, but only one or two"

>Iranians that high

Im ashamed.

Your posts make no sense. I don't understand Senegalese humour.

Do Vietnamese refugees count?

>But what if they are actual refugees?
I don't give a flying fuck about refugees.
In the same time we pay billiobs to "integrate" 1 million of them 5 million more of the kind are born in shitholes all over the globe

How much longer will you stay?

Crime always correlates with poverty. And it's also "suspects" - there is such a thing as racial profiling.

Your posts are so edgy I almost cut myself. And I genuinely can't tell if you're a Sup Forumsster or an ISIS supporter since both are almost entirely identical.

Jesus you are cucked

I know a refugee who came here 20-30 years ago during soviet union times. She still holds onto a lot of shitty mentality and is pretty insufferable to be around.

Another person from the same place immigrated here legally and adjusted very well.

How are you betraying your country? You are aiding illegal migrants who came to abuse your welfare state(steal from taxpayers) and mostly have no desire to intergrate.

You aid people who if they ever become a majority will beat you, your family, your friends and your fellow countrymen.

These people hate dutch. And you aid them. The migrants are already beating your fellow countrymen in racist attacks

Based on the current state of the UK? As long as is humanely possible.

I interacted with refugees of Ukraine. They dont different from russian scum.

Ethnicity is a stronger predictor of crime than poverty. Also genetics and culture (for example disregard for kafir life) affect behaviour.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoamine_oxidase_A
> 2R allele of the VNTR region of the gene and an increase in the likelihood of committing serious crime or violence has been found.
>le 5.5% of Black men, 0.1% of Caucasian men, and 0.00067% of Asian men carried the 2R allele.

You're unlikely to find a poor Chinamen committing crimes.

Mate you live in the dessert surrounded by people who have nothing in common with you

Yes, I meet a refugee almost every month here, and I always give them some money.

Humanity before everything else lads

Post your hand with a timestamp. I honestly doubt there are any white people left on Sup Forums

Well Middle Easterners are also caucasian so that just help you here partially.

>People trying not to get killed are just here to abuse our welfare state
It's easy to talk when your country doesn't get bombed 24/7

He never implied that they are not humans. I just see no reason why i would hand my country to migrants and become a minority like Brits, French and Germans soon will.

You go through east London and it looks like Pakistan. You go through parts of Paris and it looks like an African colony

lmao
classic Croatia

Ah, this pseudo-science thing again.

>You're unlikely to find a poor Chinamen committing crimes.
That I doubt. We both have no statistics on that. But there are numerous studies on poverty and crime, while your source is a wikipedia article.

Yeah there's no crime in China

*helps