>tfw mature student this september

it's a really nice place now

White Anglo Saxon are literally the master race

anyone here ever went to a prozzie

>normie
*open ended conversation starter*
>me
*quick awkward chuckle* or *mmmmm*

Fucks sake lads it's just an automatic reaction. The normies actually do make an effort to be nice and try to have a conversation with me but I just can't manage it haha

feel sorry for the rest of the country though because I feel as if we are getting all of the money

Haha gagging lads

Starting to think Tim is a lying cunt. Went through the film "Swinging with the Finkels" in which he says hes a golfer on the driving range

However, my first run through I didnt see a golf scene. Its a movie about sex swingers, think he might've been confused

>mature student

/britboipussi/ when?

beth hasn't replied to me yet :c

>If you're not doing STEM at top20 uni with work experience literally don't bother. You're getting yourself into debt for no reason. Your job prospects will be nill. When you graduate that dumb fuck from your high school will be earning 10x more than you as a plumber.

Yes when I went to Amsterdam, it was great

Stop chuckling and instead take the time to have a think and actually say something proper
You might look slow but at least you'll actually be talking

it's not london's fault they're unsuccessful

fuck nevermind found the scene. looking for tim now

I leave the mic in body bags, my rap style has. The force to leave you lost, like the tribe of Shabazz

was she cute

I remember when unilad used to be about kitchen jokes, now they've become a British version of Salon.

tradesmen make good money when business is good desu
not an area of work to be shunned

its interesting comparing 2008 street view with something taken in 2016

>end up in red light disctrict
>everyone is a tourist
everytime

how old?

Business idea: only import financially successful Rasheeds, they will do wonders for our economy

but that post is 100% correct.

I SMOKE ON THE MIC LIKE SMOKIN' JOE FRAZIER, RAISING HELL WITH THE FLAVOUR

Head of Ireland's Olympic committee was arrested for ticket scalping lads

housemate ordered a pizza and didn't even degrease it before eating

Should men even wear glasses?

They 99% of the time either look like hipster faggots or neckbeard nerd fedoras

?

the trade meme needs to end desu
it's very competitive to make good money

not surprised at all

Yeah and she let me stick it up her arse

me too

never been to uni before and im a bit of a spacker

fucking bricking it

just watched the scene. couldnt make out which one might be Tim.

you couldnt see any of the extras faces. will be doing more research on the following roles shortly

no they should clearly suffer with their shit vision instead

hello underage!

chin up mate

can't even imagine the calibre of sconers that work for the unilad, ladbible, sportbible etc.

It's not even something badass like drugs or hookers or betting

Ticket scalping....

Lass lads lads i just woke up from a ten year long Coma and i'm still really weak but its alright just let me visit my friends in Great Britain without any bureaucratic obstacles, thank god for the EU!

it's so hard to focus when everything is broken

im 25 m8 mature student and all that

Once you get into the real world you'll see how much more important nepotism, personality and looks are over qualifications. You'll have to work with retards who are crap at their job, but unsackable because one of the managers is their uncle.

probably shouldn't have left it 9 hours lmao

>want to join the merchant navy but am 23 this month and it takes 3 years of training so ill be 26 by the time its done and i feel like im too old

fuck my life

and when you're 26 you'll look back at when you made this post and think, why didn't I go for it

>starting uni this september
>not underage

Okay pal

im in this situation and its driving me mad. i feel like if i quit they win, so i wont quit. leading to me feeling miserable. the cycle repeats.

some amount of doughnuts working in their office I'd say. Fucking melts really are complete cucks

>What are contacts

;_;

but the youngest you can be is 18

Know a few people who work for ladbible, pineal glands firmly calcified

Going to try to make an effort to tomorrow. It's just like an impulse to just do the awkward laugh thing and shut down them trying to engage with me

this 2bh

also, do you have any interest in it or are you just using it as a backup option

you people are so unhinged it's pathetic

if you kill your enemies they win

why is brit so dead today? feels like there was many more posters this time yesterday

>No matter how hard I try, I’ll never reach the speed of life. No matter how much I write, you’ll never read a single line. Oh well, Who am I to point it out?

yeah grandad was in it and wanted to do it as a child but was a complete mong at 16 and lost sight of it

>tfw they knocked down a perfectly fine modern building near me just to build another modern building that looked almost identical

ah yes

Going to the shop stoned lads.

Wish me luck

>tfw small willy

You now realise that Isaac Newton was the reincarnation of Galileo

>there's an alternate universe where I'm happy

cornetto

what's holding you back from joining it now other than 'i'll feel old'?

really want to visit japan

>tfw hopelessly average in everything

What's that dating website where they'll only let you become a member if they think you're attractive?

People have started using that script where your posts only show for British IPs. Bit pathetic if you ask me, will not be getting it

Don't make eye contact with anyone
Put some eyedrops in

how is 26 too old? Its a career path, you can stay doing it till you're 70

>merchant navy

how big?
what if theresa finds out and comes and doms you until you admit your guilt

iktf

beautifulpeople?

It's good weather here today, believe it or not quite a lot of us are normies who like to go out when the weather is decent.

what he mean by this

I suffer

you can join the course when youre fucking 16 id be around a load of 16-18 year olds for 3 years of my life living in squalor

Sup Forums

>tfw got 8% approval

the oddest thing just happened, lads

while sitting down on a chair a small paper bill in my left rear pocket on my pants caused me discomfort. A SMALL PIECE OF PAPER BILL!

wtf is going on?

Yeah that's the one

bollox, they dont want wet fucking teenagers for the merchant fleets they want people who will stick at it and not cry at the first bumming from the captain.

that was me

astral projection

sorry lad

That's going to be the case whatever you do.

If you get an office job, within a few years your boss will be younger than you, if they're not already.

That's part of being mediocre, get used to it

>pants
foy

>Dad walks in
Whatcha reaidn' son?

this one always makes me laugh

>bill
FOY

bet your photos were just shit, with goat lighting and the right angle you can make everyone look somewhat attractive, even lisicki

doubtful
plausible

thanks, hadn't seen this one