For what reason should an English native speaker waste their time learning a foreign language?

For what reason should an English native speaker waste their time learning a foreign language?

Because it broadens horizons, helps your brain and makes you lose the status of a monolingual nincompoop.

you could learn french, because frogs are arrogant and will flat out refuse to speak english with you in france

Think of all these tenses, cases and genders you're missing...

Purely academical reasons, in practice more or less useless if you plan to stay in your host country until death.

hurpa derp

I want to learn Spanish so I can speak to Latin posters

None, please stay dumb so that we can keep laughing at your stupidity.

So many people in this thread are assmad that they had to learn English

For what reason should anyone waste time studying history/philosophy/science/literature/music?

For what reason should I spend a penny on your mother if I can bang her for free

You shouldn't. English is the global language now.

If you're a native English speaker and you learn a language for any reason what so ever, you're a cultural cuck. If you're a non-native English speaker learning anything language other than English makes you a cultural cuck as well.

t. stuped moran

If living within the anglosphere your entire life sounds like the best thing ever then all the power to you. However if you have any inclination to live and work abroad then learning a second language is practically a must.

Learning another language opens doors.

I read some time ago that bilingual people have different personalities when they speak another language also it can delay the onset of dementia and alzheimer if you're genetically predisposed

>Spanish
>French
Mexico is a shithole,you could get allah'd in spain and france.

I act like a prick in English but in French, I act like a really giddy American tourist stereotype.

For what reason should anybody waste their time explaining anything to someone that considers learning a new language a "waste of time"?

Why indeed?