What went wrong Sup Forums?

What went wrong Sup Forums?

Nothing.

everything went right.

they can't even fit it all on one page because way too much whitespace
Why would they do this?

XP was made by artists. Windows 10 was made by Pajeet.

>not switching to classic view

>if newest {software_name} is not the same as 15 years old version of it then my autism hurts badly because i can't adapt to new stuff :(
just fuck off retard, you can find any option you need if you try to, and its not so hard to remember where its located BUT only if you are not brainlet.

the topic here is obviously how bad windows 10 looks in comparison to a 15 year old OS. Your pathetic pajeet. Bill Gates should come back and fire every last one of you.

nothing

Touchscreens.

Is this image meant to suggest that XP looked good?

Why the fuck does it look so friendly?
Is your reply meant to suggest that windows 10 looks good?

But we've advanced to not needing it.
>Appearance and Themes
Right-click on the desktop
>Network and Internet connections
Right-click on the Network icon
>Add or Remove Programs
Right-click on the shortcut
>Sounds
Right-click on the volume icon
>performance and maintenance
Automatic
>printers
You choose those in whatever app you're printing from
>User accounts
Right-click on your account
>Date/time
Right-click on the time
>Accessibility
Right-click on the desktop

Would it be nice if they had the classic control panel? Yes. Would I ever see it? No.

>23 options got simplified to 10 easy options

What's the problem?

In moment you have chosen to use windows.

>Windows 7
>one control panel
>Windows 10
>two control panels
Too much Pajeet.

that "category" view was always cancer, even when they did it in 7 and XP.

The trendy graphic-design retards hate information density. But companies keep doing the shit they come up with because they need to keep pointlessly changing the way things look every few years to convince other retards - their customers - that this version is new and improved.

I'm still using Win XP. I'm thinking eventually I'll get a chromebook for web browsing and continue using the Win XP machine for everything else. For me "everything else" is primarily note taking with WordPad.

This. -_-

Old control panel is completely gone in newest Windows 10

?

Artists? More like autists lmao rekt.

not posting the superiour classic view

Two control panels that fuck up system setting separately from each other...

That's just one great example of advanced schizophremia in Windows 10

(((Privacy)))

>What went wrong Sup Forums?

This shit is what made me switch to macOS 2 years ago. I just couldn't handle this absolute idiocy.

>idiocy
As if macOS is any better, a OS literally made for children and tech illiterate elders.

*leaves you on read*
*stays online*

>windows first
Why doesn't this suprise me

Holy shit, I didnt notice this until now

You can drag Apple all you want, but Microsoft should've had the ~courage~ to keep it to one control panel.

I'd be fine with Windows 10's control panel if it didn't waste so much screen space and didn't give you a weird intersection of options shared with the other control panel. As it is there are options you can only access from one control panel or the other, which is just idiotic.

>Would it be nice if they had the classic control panel? Yes. Would I ever see it? No.
The classic control panel can still be found in Windows 10. Simple open up your start menu and type in "control[...]" just like you did on Windows 7.

the interface is designed for u.s. citizens, who have abnormally fat fingers.

Touchscreens and other forms of cancer.

It already went wrong in XP. At least switching it to classic view made it all good again.

>Simple open up your start menu and type in "control[...]" just like you did on Windows 7.
Yeah it's still there, but it's neutered. A lot of the icons don't do everything they need to, and a lot just lead to the shitty new control panel.

OSX might be a security joke, but at least it looks nice.

windows 10's UI was designed by business analysts in power point. XP was actual designed by designers.

except half of it is stripped out because switching between two completely different design paradigms to use two completely different settings UIs each time you want to change something is way better than having them all in one location or all in both locations.

>What went wrong?
You didn't use large icons view on XP