post screens

Other urls found in this thread:

lineage.microg.org/
xda-developers.com/how-project-treble-revolutionizes-custom-roms-android-oreo/
dotos.github.io/phone/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

none, that's cancer.

I installed Cyanogenmod a week before it died

AospExtended, fast and stable, no problems so far, been using it for two months now

Can anyone recommend a custom ROM for the Xperia XZ?

Viper ROM

1/10

LineageOS on Nexus 5, Stock on Moto X Pure

Any recommendations for V20 vs995

>no problems so far
>2 sims
>no reception
sure

>thinks some pajeetrom installer leaves his basement

kek

Resurrection Remix.

I spent the last week trying several ROMs, thinking that only stock was good because my Moto G4 was sluggish. Turns out in many of these fucking ROMs enabling LiveDisplay turns it into some shit. It's a bug that has been there for quite a while, no way of fixing it apparently so if I'm going to be stuck like that I'm just gonna choose the ROM that has more shit (that some call "bloat")

Dot os

LineageOS is literally Cyanogenmod with a new bootlogo and some strings modified to say Lineage instead on Cyanogen.

Cm14 was a bit more stabil on my device than lineage os

Basically my own. Based on newest stock marshmallow build for S6 because Nougat a shit, but with some SystemUI tweaks, zipaligned, debloated, some build.prop tweaks and other misc shit. It's breddy fast, light on memory (both mass storage and ram) and comfy.

Kek

PA because its the only one thats still being (sort of) maintained for my phone, the only Lineage dev is trying to move to Oreo and dropped support for Nougat even if some basic features arent working properly.
RR gave me better battery life but also a strong desire to puke and had so many "tweaks" it breaks too easily
Fuck Huawei and their Kirin procesors. EMUI is still stuck on the KK days and is just cancer. My old Moto E2 felt more modern than that shitty iOS clone

I got a different version but it pretty much wierdoniche shit,or lineage or RR

Opted for lineage since it is the least botnet. Now if only I knew how to install microg.

I need a stable AOSP rom for the galaxy s6. Does anyone know of any? Calls need to be absolutely stable, so no "sometimes the caller can't hear you" pajeet bullshit

No such thing as an absolutely stable ROM, the only reason im on a custom rom is bcs stock was just as buggy

Stock rom works fine but I hate touchwizz and GAPPS

LineageOS 14.1 on a Galaxy S3

Why LOS and not RR? Does the configuration menu make people lose their marbles?

none. i have a Z2 Play.
i at least wanted to root for adblockign but no luck

rom de merda toma vergonha nessa sua cara e instala lineage

you're SOL then

FreedomOS™ and it's fucking terrible.
Painfully waiting for that LineageOS build that will take forever to come.

What should i run on a LG G6

I prefer to root and do my system tweaks myself, dont want some 18yr colombian kid to change the default settings and add a hideous fake Pixel theme

That's hardly the level of tweaking done in RR. Maybe on shit like InvictaOS, Viper or some shit like that.

Also it's a pain in the ass to get most of that through root.

>custom rom

I was smart and bought a Google made phone so I'm running the latest 8.1

Never settle for onepajeet or samcuck.

"tweaking"
>removes binary blob drivers
>adds a few dozen bugs and breaks a few hundred apps
>le epic reboot animation

>I was smart and bought a Google made phone

What apps? Can you name one?

I can name a few hundred if I cared enough to look for comments from ajhammad isoohkcum complaining that the developer isn't supporting his oneplusX3++

So basically you have nothing. Ok.

Can you name one app developer that has responded to support requests from OnePlus owners and actually fixed an app?

>LOS is based on ASOP
>RR is based on LOS

To faraway from source, plus customized bloat, delayed updates.

fuck off tripfag

I bought a Google (Nexus 5) Phone and am running LOS 14.1. Running Stock ROM on Moto X Pure though

LOS 14.1>Stock 8.1

I'm running lineage os built by the microg team.
Was using RR before, but after switching to lineage OS I realized that RR is actually very heavy on memory usage

Did you flash from stock 7.0? I Beard it's coming with bugs when coming from stock 7.0 instead of stock 6.0

no user I flashed when I was on marshmallow.
I haven't been keeping up with the whole nougat modem bug thing, but I thought it had been resolved by now

Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 LuisSultan on a OnePlus 3T

You can't get 8.1 without relying on Cyanocuck so I forgive you.

Do you know much about building aosp ROMs. And I mean aosp not lineage or other pajeet shit. I want to build a 8.1 ROM for my nexus 6. Is it really just
>build the ROM and kernel using the google defaults
>add binary blob drivers
>add gapps
And that's it?

LineageOS on Nexus 4, still running fine.
I'm using Gapps and i'm considering switching full F-Droid.

use this instead lineage.microg.org/

I like having no Gapps anyway user

Who cares about who you "forgive"

>Tfw there's still no Resurrection Remix port for my Tab E 9.6 SM-T560NU
>Only ROM for my tablet is still unofficial Lineage 14.1

I wish the XDA Pajeets would stop being lazy fucks and give my tablet some more support and love for custom ROMS

And yet, Tab A and Tab S and 10.1 lines have decent amount of custom ROMS available ROMS for them

FUCK XDA Pajeets, bunch of lazy fucks, I know that those devs for Tab A, S and 10.1 could easily crack on porting more ROMS for my tablet

>from OnePlus owners
You're being quite specific. Maybe you should try buying from a brand worth a shit.

Resurection remix
Found it hard to uninstall omniswitch app. Completely useless ricer piece of shit, yet unkillable. Fishy... Wonder how much more bloatware pajeets throw in there.

I know almost nothing. Setting up the build environment is relatively easy and the initial builds take like half a day so unless you have a good reason to do it I would avoid it.

Why not do it yourself? I don't disagree there's some laziness there but people aren't building shit just for you, you know. I would also like current AOSP extended on my Moto G4 but I guess they just forgot about it.

I didn't like how it included Kernel Adiutor. However they do have an option to remove any system apps like right the fuck there in the configuration menu.

what is this?

Well... I'm not even a developer... Secondly... How tedious/hard can it be to develop and port custom ROMS?

xda-developers.com/how-project-treble-revolutionizes-custom-roms-android-oreo/

Promising but I hope someone will do this for my devices....

Well, that's the thing. If they haven't done it because they're just lazy it must be simple, right?

Besides, that only works for devices that are getting an official Oreo update or come out with Oreo.

CarbonROM. LOS based ROMs are noticeably slower, AEX and DU for some reason fail to install apks using root in ES(and I don't want to confirm each app I install). Other ROMs are just trash. Oreo ROMs are too unpolished yet. Liquid remix was alright though but has the same problem as AEX. I think it's going to be common in all Oreo ROMs unfortunately, because Google has changed installation process - you no longer need to enable unknown sources in the settings. So I'll have to deal with clicking next 30 times after every clean flash. Or maybe I'll just stay on Nougat. It's not like I'm going to miss any apps.

dotos.github.io/phone/index.html

Shilling with trips is not effective

yeah i checked it out not even working on my phone.

Surely anyone can just take O's source and port it over? Even without official OTA update(s) to O

To illustrate, I'm used to selecting everything and pressing install. It's fast, doesn't require any apps I'm not going to use later, doesn't require data connection. To backup currently installed apps I go to /data/app and search for .apks, then just copy them all(hence the name base.apk).

It's the only fully stable and up-to-date costum rom for my device. I'd like the devs updating their other roms as well. But they're busy with oreo I guess.

5t?

How stable?

>beanspeak

>that will take forever to come.
Took about a month on 5. That was during the Nougat age though, I think they're going straight for LOS 15 on 5t.

Even "force stop" did nothing to it.
Had to use third party app with root access. Then it got better. After succesful uninstalation phone started prompting error message every 3sec making it hard to even reboot. After rebooting all werks.

Another res-rmx issue:
After root phone 'forgets' my fingerprints after reboot. I have to remove old entries and scan fingers again. Is this normal effect of rooting? The phone is xiaomemi 4x (not note)

Yes

what did you use to root?

Magisk

How is that rom? Why don't you like it?

It claimed to be OOS freed from the botnet, but I keep seeing this 1+ process in the background that's making me paranoid. It lacks PrivacyGuard, which is essential to me, but that's more of an OOS problem.
Fuck, coming from a LOS device I didn't know it would be this painful without it.

What's the best custom rom for the galaxy s5? Currently on 4.4.2 stock

There's Lineage 15 for your device, may vary by model though

Lineage

Has some bugs with the 'nightshift' settings menu which looks like a pajeet fucking up. Bretty stable.

Galaxy S5 running crDroid. Not the latest version since LOS fucked up their code and causing 4th cpu core to run at full freq all the time. Will update if they fix that shit.

Can Project treble be applied to phones okay than what it's intended for?

no

What language is this?

Pajjetestien

Looks like he asked a question, assumed he got a negative answer and then asked another question.

:%s/okay/older/g

>Can Project treble be applied to phones older than what it's intended for?
It's Swipistani

latest official resurrection remix on axon 7

How many hours of screen on time do you get?