Backpacks are technology

Backpacks are technology.
What is the thinkpad of backpacks?
>durable
>relatively inexpensive
>professional design
>used by autists

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Everest-Stylish-Laptop-Backpack-Charcoal/dp/B00J87APW4/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1511910881&sr=1-1&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=Everest Stylish Laptop Backpack
youtube.com/watch?v=cwbMQrVxj4M
ogio.com/athletic/athletic-gym-fitness-bags/half-dome-gym-bag/spr4705079.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get a SOG Ninja for $17

where can you get them for 17$ the lowest i've seen on ebay is 50

What is wrong with eastpak? Shit was used in WWII

hershel are overpriced

eastpak is made in china now

it was the first thing that came up after I searched for an image of a backpack. There's no real meaning to the image.

>go to swapmeet
>find backpack in the form factor and material you like
>pay $10

I don't even look at the brand it's all chinese shit, but they last a long time.

Xiaomi

I have an Eastpack with a laptop holder that's like 15 years old. I've treated it like shit, but I still use it, and it looks brand new. Think Mom spent about $30 on it and guilt tripped me about how much she was spending, but I think I've gotten her money's worth.

that 'tude is technology.

Pic related was $10 on sale. Use for uni. Its small and the zipper comes off its track relatively easily, but otherwise its good.

amazon.com/Everest-Stylish-Laptop-Backpack-Charcoal/dp/B00J87APW4/ref=sr_1_1?s=apparel&ie=UTF8&qid=1511910881&sr=1-1&nodeID=7141123011&psd=1&keywords=Everest Stylish Laptop Backpack

What I use, survived tour, exercises, and all the other bullshit. Fits my 17" laptop nice and snug with internal pockets for all the other crap.

Not exactly civvie stylish but there we go!

So is your computer. And phone.

an you

backpacks are basically fedora-tier after your first year out of school.

if you have a white people job (one where you sit down), get a damn shoulder bag.

I'm still in university

in that case, just get a north face like everyone else... or whatever trendy shit urban outfitters is pushing this season.

The ThinkPad backpack, of course.

what else

that looks pretty boss, I wonder if it's any good.

fuccboi

what 17" labtop do you use?

Im in the market for a bag to fit my p71

Stores like Fleet Farm in my area have been selling them for $24 for months. On Black Friday and all through the weekend they were cheaper.

same brand but more "city oriented" with specific pockets for documents/tech etc; very versatile and super comfortable

This is the greatest backpack of all time

The Barracuda Konzu seems pretty Sup Forums, though it's a touch expensive (and doesn't exist yet)

you sound like a well-reasoned and secure individual

I use an ALICE pack for school. It just werks.

>59 dollaroos

I got a backpack for $1.99 including shipping off of Wish the other day.

incase city slim

>Having to charge your backpack

Osprey Farpoint 40

The dream backpack

nothing causes me to cringe quite like seeing 45-year-old men on the train platform with backpacks awkwardly bunching up the shoulders of the nice wool coats their wives bought them.

it's socks-and-sandals and cargo shorts rolled into one.

>shoulder bag
It's called a purse.

219 euros for a backpack with a fucking tribal tattoo on the backside?

>hershel
You don't say.

I work at a fortune 500 tech company. Everyone wears backpacks. Our C level executives come into the office wearing backpacks. Maybe it's a PNW thing, but no one uses shoulder bags or wears a suit to work. Backpacks are clearly superior to a shoulder bag, anyways.

pic related, my god tier bag for work.

Superior finnish bag folded over 1000 times
youtube.com/watch?v=cwbMQrVxj4M

God DAMN that's one sexy backpack

Only $300, what a steal!

Good things cost money

>ignoring the fine and masculine valise to the right of it

>Backpacks are technology.
Since when?

Stop shoehorning your bullshit threads into here.

Good things do cost money, but that's more brand recognition then actual quality.

>colgate clothing
>good
you're a fuccboi

i, too, work at a fortune 500 tech company.

a lot of people i work with carry synthetic fiber techy backpacks as well, but none of the better dressed / more stylish people do. more of an intern/ autistic asian person thing. i used to carry these in school as well- the ones i've had have gotten worn and look like shit within a year or two.

you're not lugging 3 days' supplies up a mountain, you're taking 15 pounds worth of shit (absolute tops) from the train or parking lot to the front door of your office

>you're not lugging 3 days' supplies up a mountain
That's true, when I climb mountains I bring a 75L bag.

>none of the better dressed / more stylish people do.
My office's dress code is t-shirt and jeans. No one gives a fuck about fashion here.

> the ones i've had have gotten worn and look like shit within a year or two.
Mine is 3 years going strong, minus a bit of dirt when I take it day hiking.

go away /fa/. i work in video games. chuck-e-cheese t-shirts are considered executive attire.

>thinking "giving a fuck about fashion" means suits
beside the point, but i feel bad for you if you've never worked around people (women) who dress nice for the office

mostly though it's just kind of impractical and looks awkward as fuck... you're swinging the thing around to put it on - tell me you've never been hit by someone putting on a backpack and/or hit someone / something

>pic related
i see why you posted the product shot earlier... i mean, thing's holding together, but it doesn't look crisp

Just hiking? Doing any climbing?

It's a jansport from the thrift store obviously.

>Just hiking?
Nah. Outdoor rock climbing, working into multipitch. Nabbed Mt. Hood and Mt. Baker last year for big mountaineering peaks, got a few lesser peaks in the north cascades and in Europe as well.

>tell me you've never been hit by someone putting on a backpack and/or hit someone / something
I've never hit anyone with my backpack because I am not an uncoordinated retard.

if i buy an OBEY hat do i get punched in the face for free?

Haha, got a feeling, with that size bag,
Well done on the sends.

Post your rack.

i never hit anyone with a shoulder bag because i don't have to swing it around like a retard every time i put it on or take it off

>thinkpads
>relatively inexpensive
Only if you buy several generations old models used.

Hey man I'm not the one ragging on someone else's choice of carry-on. If you wanna slip your purse on, be my guest.

keep doin you i guess.

>supreme
>good

I prefer a nice rucksack. They have the storage of a messenger bag but don't get ye golem. Plus its /fa/g/ approved

for my thinkpad, printer and fax machine

I want a backpack with lots of webbing to strap drones to, what has Sup Forums found?
bonus points if it looks like rainbow tie-dye vomit
double bonus points if it can be had for under $20

soyboy core

5.11 Tactical Rush24 of course

>2017
>reinforcing gender roles
>ishygddt

I bought a Swiss gear laptop specific backpack ten years ago and it's been to Guatemala, Costa Rica (twice), India, Thailand, Japan and Vegas many many times and the thing is still in excellent condition. Granted I've only subjected it to baggage handlers once on my second to last Vegas trip since I had first class baggage privileges and no laptop that time . Pic related.

Anyone have any suggestions for skate backpacks? Like, one with straps to hold a board and won't disintegrate from the abrasion of the grip tape

the only people i see wear those back packs look like pic related

>skateboarding
18+ website

Well I deadlift 8 plates so I guess I don't?

anything from Victorinox is in many ways magical. Every bag they make lasts so long. Plus, they are all filled with pockets

are you referring to MOLLE cause that sounds like what you want and multiple options have been listed here

>2017
>still a newfag

no, more like those nylon coated rubber bands or the not-quite-paracord, not-quite-shoelace stuff

>Being gay
Should I buy an iShit as well

Why backpack? I have the OGIO Half Dome and it's perfect for all my carrying needs including laptop. It has the advantage of being more comfortable to carry and nicer looking than a backpack.

ogio.com/athletic/athletic-gym-fitness-bags/half-dome-gym-bag/spr4705079.html

Not a veteran but this is actually sexy for it's Thinkpad like durability and versatility. I want to get one in black camo

If I saw a C level executive with that bag I would think less of her.

>fax machine
do you work in Japan?

Jansport basic is absolutely the thinkpad of backpacks. Indestructible and lifetime warranty

Literally why would an exec care what some entry level mail jockey like you would think?

I'm the Swiss gear guy and a jansport is my other backpack and I've had that one since freshman year of high school (1994). I wouldn't go three weeks backpacking with it like I did the newer one but I've had it almost 2/3 of my lifetime now and haven't cashed in on that guarantee.

i'm thinking of getting a dry bag because last year i was homeless and had a backpack that was water-resistant and had tech padding spots and stuff and i had to walk out in the rain a lot and all of my stuff got wet and ruined

bump for swissgear

do you anticipate being homeless again?

it's a possibility
it'd be nice just to have a dry bag though

just get an oversized rain poncho (big enough to cover you WITH your backpack). multitaskers man.

arcteryx

Heavily considering getting this when I visit my hometown.

>MOLLE shit anywhere apart from /out/ and even then
Nah man, nah.

>jansport
based

This is what I currently use it was a gift, and its great

it is good

I just want something with more than 2 pockets so it's more versatile and this one actually looks pretty casual compared to usual square molle shit.

Fits my t410s and a couple of notebooks for math perfectly.

Also its /fa/g approved atleast here in nordic countries.

Does it fit your Starbucks?

Most likely since it fits a case of beer

i had a billabong command pack, but i went to my aunts place for the first time in years and got my old jansport air cure. thing is massive.

Not just Nordic countries anymore, rich Chinese and WASP girls wear them everywhere here in Oz. They're super basic bitch tier.