Why pajeets and sandniggers are always the biggest attention whores?

Why pajeets and sandniggers are always the biggest attention whores?

also
>CURRENT STATE OF APLEL

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6gI1XrnPCw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

> tell the truth
> get sued

WELCOME TO 2017 FOLKS

>guy warns about glaring security flaw
>pajeet whiteknight defends Apple
Like pottery.

>sandniggers are dumb
What else is new

>security issue in Linux goes public
>fixed in a couple hours or days

>security issue in Windows goes public
>ignored by Microsoft until someone exploits it properly

>security issue in osx goes public
>Apple sues the messenger

What a waste of space

Macfags will defend this

The best part is Apple isn't interested in suing anyone, just this sandnigger html4.01 coder implies that if apple sued the guy, he would support them

The Turk is stupid, the Pajeet is right

youtube.com/watch?v=Z6gI1XrnPCw

He's not Pajeet, he's sandnigger, aka the original meme of MEHMET MY SON.

Pajeet would simply shit on the screen

No, I won't. Fuck them and fuck their el cheapo solder on their 'logic boards'.

reminder that this backdoor was found by a random mac user and posted in the apple community forums as a solution to unlock system preferences _two weeks ago_

>fearing being sued for stuff you didn't fuck up

Why murricans are such stuck ups?

Culture. Face is more important than substance.

Fuck goddamn I hate this argument and how it shuts down conversation. Yes freedom of speech only protects you from consequences from the government. If someone says something vile in public it's legal, but immoral. If someone else calls that persons boss and demands they be fired, that's also legal, but immoral. The people who say freedom of speech != freedom from consequences, are just as interested in being moral, as people who use freedom of speech to say bat shit stuff.

Especially when its accompanied by this fucking comic.

>freedom of speech != freedom from consequences
>pls help i'm being cyber mobbed because i said reprehensible things online

hajii on complete damage control

>If someone else calls that persons boss and demands they be fired, that's also legal, but immoral.

Disagree. If you go around calling people niggers in public in your spare time you're a bad image for the company and a liability, and there is nothing wrong with them firing you. If I believe your actions make you a bad employee and I don't want you to have a job because of that, there is nothing immoral about me calling up your boss and telling them. There are levels where it is immoral of course (let's take the google memo guy for example), but that doesn't mean that it is inherently immoral to report you for being vile.

Is vile the new "really gross"?

show bobs and vagine

It's the word he used so it's what I used...it also is the best word for the context given that it means morally bad.

It's totally fine when people cyber bully you, it's just words.

>There are levels where it is immoral of course
Agreed. People draw the line at different places though. If a guy goes around calling people niggers, I would see him as a liability and not want him working for me. The problems is when, someone says something riske on a controversial subject ( pro confederate monument, refugees), they might be seen to be as vile as a public racist, and get fired from backlash.
Totally legal, but it is immoral, because it effectively limits free speech on that topic. No one else is gonna dare speak the same opinion, because they will be afraid to lose their jobs. Which in principal limits free speech.
Maybe immoral is too harsh a word, but it is something to a lesser degree.
Where you draw that line depends on how much you believe in free speech as a principal, and if the person who made the call to get someone fired is responsible the shutting down free speech. No one is in the right here, but I'm sure there are good intentions.

first reply was meant for

hire third worlders get mad when they make third world producs

>Lol so funny. I was called out on my ballshit and lol haha

>Marketing & lies
Yeay, this is good for the economy

>Facts, truth & bad publicity
I will sue you, nazi. The horde of my white knights will hide the Sun, lmao.

"Welcome! Welcome to Apple 17! You have chosen, or been chosen, to relocate to one of our finest Apple Store. I thought so much of Apple 17 that I elected to establish my administration here..."

-Hey you!
*drop macbook*
-Pick up that macbook, haha. Pick up that macbook. Good. That will be 3000$ citizen.

This happens all the time, look at Weev

>krack on windows
>patched in the cumulative update that was released a week earlier

>krack on linux
>patched several hours after the public release

Hello Rossman

Plot twist. Amir Omidi is responsible for the login system.

>ballshit

Yep.whistleblowers will always get sued even if they reveal Apple is killing chidlren and use their bones to craft their computer cases. This is the inept world we live in.
Your brain is bombarded with lies 24/24 on TV, on the Internet on the magazine; their is so much lies everywhere that facts are an heresy sanctioned by penal punisment. We're trully nothing but cucks. Thanks dog I live far from civilization and only leave my forest from time to time.

>_ _

discord/reddit user?? :O

This is what an African dictator would say. "You have freedom of speech, but I can't guarantee you will be alive to use this right a second time"

>say it's a feature
Get praised
>say it's a terrible security issue
Get sued

Jews. Jews never change

24/7 dumb ass.

I'm an Indian. I'm tired of all the things people say about us. I mean, which other country is hated the most? North Korea? We're probably next to North Korea. Several people called me "pajeet", "who shits on the streets" "giv bob and vegana" as soon as I told them I'm from India. I'm now afraid of telling that I'm Indian. I feel ashamed. One person said "US should nuke India" on a youtube video about India and it got hundreds of likes or upvotes. Most of the things people say only apply to poor people and uneducated. People like me in the cities probably never saw anyone shitting on streets. I honestly never saw anyone shit on streets. At least from what I know, people don't shit on "streets" but in an open area like farmlands in villages. I keep my identity hidden and don't tell anyone that I'm Indian. I'm afraid they'll treat me differently. I keep trying to avoid those comments but they are affecting me. Not directly but indirectly. For example, read any Reddit threads about, you'll see hate comments about India. Fuck this shit

The 24 day week is patrician.

I never understood this, the first amendment means that the government can't stop speech but private entity but the 13th amendment means that private entities can't force people to work but the government work, also if a case of "bad" speech goes to court then the government is limiting speech by taking the case.

Dumb ameripleb.

nice copypoo, pajeet

Who cares? Applel's just a glorified fashion company anyways.

Why are nu-Sup Forums and nu-Sup Forums so focused on twitter and facebook garbage?

That's what they tell you on TV

While people that defend Apple are pathetic, handling a vulnerability like this by publicly posting on Twitter is just as terrible.