Assemble a part list

>Assemble a part list
pcpartpicker.com/
>Example gaming builds and _monitor_ suggestions; click on the blue title to see notes
pcpartpicker.com/user/pcbg/saved/
>Learn how to build a PC (You can find a lot more detailed videos on channels like Bitwit)
[YouTube] how to build a pc. (embed)
>How to install Win7 on Ryzen
pastebin.com/TUZvnmy1 (embed)

If you want help:
>State the budget & CURRENCY for your build
>List your uses, e.g. Gaming, Video Editing, VM Work
>For monitors, include purpose (e.g., photoediting, gaming) and graphics card pairing (if applicable)

CPUs:
>NO i5 7500/7600K or i7 7700/K. THEY ARE DEFUNCT AND SUPERSEDED BY COFFEE LAKE
>G4560/G4600 for non-gaming (light tasks) or bare minimum gaming builds WITH a dedicated graphics card
>Budget builds (best with OC + fast RAM)
>i5 8400 - Great gaming or multithreaded use CPUs
>Used Xeon / Threadripper - Heavy Multi-Tasking / VM Work / Mixed use

RAM:
>Current CPUs benefit from high speed RAM; 3000-3200 MHz is ideal
>Before buying RAM for Ryzen, check your Mobo's QVL or look for user reports

Graphics cards:
>Crypto-Currency miners have driven GPU prices up (particularly Radeon)
1080p
>GTX 1050Ti and 3GB 1060 are the only reasonably priced cards; 6GB 1060 or 4GB 580 if you want to overpay a little
>GTX 1070 if you're looking for very high (100+) framerates and you have a CPU and monitor to match
1440p
>GTX 1070/Ti and 1080 are standard choices; currently overpriced
>GTX 1080Ti if you're looking for very high (100+) framerates and you have a CPU and monitor to match
2160p (4K)
>GTX 1080Ti

General:
>PLAN YOUR BUILD AROUND YOUR MONITOR IF GAMING
>A 240GB or larger SSD is almost mandatory; consider m.2 form factor

Previous thread

Where's the thread title?

>/pcbg/
you forgot the thread title you mook

How am I supposed to know what thread I'm in?

How do I get afterburner to show me the full MHz and not just the boost? eg. I want to see 1300Mhz instead of "+70"

delete this thread or i'm starting another one. People are to stupid to find this

Why did you get rid of the R5 from the OP? Only recommending the 8400 is plain stupid, especially when it's either not in stock or sold overpriced.

Sapphire NITRO+ RX 580 Special edition for 330 eur, good deal? Want radeon for the freesync

>removed everything AMD except threadripper from the paste
>doesn't even have a title

Man get the fuck off this board you dumb faggot

Can you find cheaper rx580s?

>removed all amd references

Are the A320 boards that bad? I'm building a PC for someone who will never overclock (nor need to overclock pretty much) or open the BIOS.

Nope, that specific card is 340-490 euro in local stores. But I'm wondering if the card is worth it.

Why would anyone want Ryzen now that 8400/8600k is here? Just to meme about muh Intel a shit?

>Only recommending the 8400 is plain stupid
see
OP is a retard

>Sapphire NITRO+ RX 580 Special edition
this is literally the best card out of the rx580's
Just saying. But that price you got is pretty much still inflated price. No specials? maybe wait alil closer too xmas.

Thanks for mentioning that, I just saw that amazon.co.uk sells it for 314 euros, so it's definitely overpriced.

Are the saved builds on partpicker up to date?
Thinking of getting the midrange 1080p one.
I have never build a PC before. I just messed around with my old one when it broke down, changing the parts one at a time, so I have some light experience.

Wrong thread user

oh shit , sorry.
thanks user