Linux is finished! Bnkrupt!

theverge.com/2017/11/28/16709190/microsoft-windows-10-tabs-file-explorer-sets-feature

TABS ON ALL MICROSOFT PROGRAMS AND APPLICATIONS.

EVEN ON EXPLORER.EXE

Fluxbox has had this for like forever.

not useful

we already have a thread about it
it is Edge baked into every window

Microsoft adds again their browser to windows so that it can't be removed (Hello Windows 98)

Learn to read thread numbers new friend

Now with even more botnet. But making windows explorer have tabs was too much to ask, wasn't it.

ActiveDesktop 2017 edition
Can't wait
Praise Nutella

every tiling wm has tab function, they even have stacked tabs lol

Idk why but it looks fucking retarded, literally just open 2 separate windows

Poor loonie-poonies, another micro-argument against Windows you can no longer use!

Back when IE had a stranglehold on the browser market MS claimed it was feature complete and no additional features, like tabs specifically, would be added.

This amuses me to no end.

Because spreading out your internet-facing security nightmare to touch every system in the entire OS was such a great idea the last time they did it.

Kwin can literally copy this in over a few months now that KDE have Qt-anything.

It's something we've never used?
I've never seen anyone flaunt around that every window has tabs. Nor does it sound like a useful feature for 99% of all applications, what the fuck do I need tabs on my 7zip window for?

This sounds like bloat. Now I need Edge running in the background all the time? What if I don't want to use Edge? I'm sure I have no say in this given how Microsoft has been. Truly a win for Windows users, I love having no say in the software that's running on my system.

can we just put this malware into the grave?

Is "clever" the new "smart" buzzword?

Fluxbox and even fucking Haiku OS had this for more than a decade
in 2027, you'll love "tiling mode" of Windows, which they will steal from any twm

It'll be Win9x and IE all over again. Especially this

>TABS ON ALL MICROSOFT PROGRAMS AND APPLICATIONS.
> be microsoft
> we need some innovation, our cash is running low!
> w-what if we just revert taskbar and call it tab? retards on Sup Forums will shill for that.
k.

so now there's two window mangers, great that's not confusing at all

Now the normies will have even less vertical space on their ultrameme monitors.

KWin already had window tabs back in KDE 4.x. They removed it in Plasma 5 because no one used it.

No shit. Microsoft has integrated IE since Windows 98, this is no different.

Linux user here. I never use tabs outside the web browser.

I use tabs on xterm

looks bad to be honest

>All they did was move the grouping function of the taskbar to the title bar of windows.
messy, inconvenient, and cumbersome.

>any modern file explorer already has tabs, even fucking total commander on android has tabs.

People have been asking for the file explorer to have tabs for years now. They just decided to do tabs for everything for some reason.

macfag here but have you noticed every time ms releases some useless new feature there is always some faggot claiming it is the hottest shit ever?

Like the whole Linux in Windows thing, the whole reason people move to Linux is to get away from Windows faggotry, it kind of defeats the point to have it within Windows. But there is always some shill claiming Linux is obsolete because now you can run it within MSes clusterfuck of Windows 10.

As a macfag, you should be quite used to Apple doing this...

>it's revolutionary!
>it's magical!
>etc