Pc keeps randomly crashing

>pc keeps randomly crashing
>checked CPU with intel diag tool - passed
>checked mem with diag tool - passed
>checked hdd - passed
Pls help Sup Forums, should I do a clean install or something?

ram?

You should try not driving your fucking PC for one

What the fuck did OP mean by pc keeps randomly crashing?

Install Harinezumi BSD.

Have you checked the temps on it? Sometimes when you haven't cleaned a stock cooler for 6-12months it tends to get hot in there.

you think you're making things clear, you're really not.

What kind of hardware do you have?
What OS do you use?
what REALLY happens? (PC randomly crashing is not good enough, HOW is it crashing)

If I talk to a doctor over the internet, I'm not gonna tell him that my tummy is funny. I would explain to him exactly how I was feeling and what happens when I do this or that. It's the best way the doctor can suggest what to do.

Same with IT.

already did check using my ram and it looks like it's good

Can this be a hdd problem?

Yeah it keeps crashing and shit. Randomly.
Please this is my lucky PC. I need to save it. It has earned me a lot of BTC if I lose this PC all my luck will disappear

Here.

>what REALLY happens? (PC randomly crashing is not good enough, HOW is it crashing)
It freezes out of nowhere, I dunno why. I can't play games because it just crashes in game.
What other details do you need?

Take a look inside the quantum diaphragm of the multi-purpose service locator in the motherboard. This time of year the sparc perplexor gets really quirky so it doesn't output the necessary mechanical master waves resulting in an increased rate of crashes.

>It has earned me a lot of BTC
:thonking:

>What other details do you need?
just one so far,
Are you sure it's random? Because if this is happening while you're playing games then it sounds like a GPU issue. Considering that you use it to mine BTC you're GPU might be fucked.

I'm had a similar problem once, take a look at every sata cable you have. It can possibly be a santa from the hard drive that fails on load 1/2 the time

>Razer Kanker
begone

>Because if this is happening while you're playing games then it sounds like a GPU issue
Not just playing games though, it happens when I browse the web, or even watching a video, etc.

And the weird thing is, my mobo sometimes won't start for some reason, because after the PC freezes, I hard reset, and when I turn it on, the power LED won't turn on, but the fans are on.

Very weird.

Look, if you help me I *might* give you BTC. Might.

Thanks, I'll check that out immediately. What's a good way to check your HDD health anyways?

>Look, if you help me I *might* give you BTC. Might.
I was referring to the fact that mining probably caused the premature ageing of your computer

Oh, okay then.
Do you think it's a GPU issue then? What's a good way to check if it's a GPU problem?

Use Linux live stick to see if the problem comes from the software or the hardware

We are not your personal tech support

but what if OP offers you 1 BTC?

Buy a new one and check if it works. If not, mine more buttcoins to buy a new PC

>1366x768
>single channel
>H81
>Razer

either you're a faggot Sup Forumstard or a very good troll.

>750 Ti
>lots of BTC
is this a meme

at 10,000 dollarydoos? lel

Something like this happend to me because i do overclock bad on my CPU just check everything and if its fine just try to reduce it little bit and see if it holds longer.

well, i used intel diag tool and it passed all the tests

also the power went out literally 5 mins ago so whoever wants btc would have to wait

Dont talk shit about my lucky pc. It has given me fortune and goodwill in life

you should probably plug in your fans

Also, before the power outage, my OC crashed again, I was browsing Sup Forums on chrome, and the screen froze completely.

Do you think its a GPU or a HDD issue? Because I heard HDD issues usually involve slowing down, not freezing.

Install gentoo

>browse the web, or even watching a video

there's like a %50 your GPU is fucked, maybe when you get the next one, don't use it for mining.

the other %25 is either your motherboard or %25 that it's your PSU.

I always like to blame the PSU because it's the most likely to fail in any senario.

Came here to post this. Learn a real OS, OP.

a friend of mine was crashing and it turned out to be his windows install. maybe try downloading the iso and running the upgrade tool and reinstalling? wont wipe anything, pretty fast process. idk what else to say as you havent given many details.

I gave more details itt. Check it out user, and tell me what ya think.

>intel

Did you have a surge protector? a messed up PSU will make your computer all fucky

maybe ur board is failing. try using beep codes to identify anything. also try a different dimm slot. maybe your current one is messed up.

For some reason i havent heard modern motherboards beep at all, haven't found any settings for it in the UEFI either.

connect a bios speaker. your board prolly doesnt have one.