>running LTSB 2016
>disabled updates from Group Policy editor
>it
>still
>downloads
>updates
>and
>restarts

Fuck this shit, I came back to my computer to find it at the fucking log-in screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services#bkmk-wu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how are you using ltsb?
it's only available to businesses via volume licensing contracts

>reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/
this guide is good.

Yeah, maybe in the beginning before a few people working in companies leaked it onto the internet and it spread all over.

user, this is illegal
you don't want to be a criminal, do you?

You did it wrong.
If you do these you can't even open the update page in the settings docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services#bkmk-wu

You can download that shit for free from ms directly since windows was a thing. There is no need to turn to piracy just to get professional software. Now activating is a different ballgame.

>running Win7 and Win8
>windows update set to only manually
>no issues

>Botnet toolkit

werks for me :^)

>running LTSB 2016
>disabled shit i don't want via Group Policy
>everything just works, no cortana, modern bullshit and no autoupdates
not being a retarded frogposter helps

you can only download evaluation editions of ltsb/enterprise and they can't be activated

false.

>Enterprise FCU
>fixed everything in GPO and registry
>everything works like clockwork
Maybe you're just retarded, OP.

You can do the same with Pro+, but OP is a retard who fucked it up.

>he did not destroy the task scheduler
It's like you're not even trying...

>use win 10 ltsb with StartIsBack(because HOW COULD I EVEN ACCEPT THAT NEW START MENU AFTER WIN10?!) and blocking all the privacy related shit
>end up rolling back to win pro, getting rid of all the bullshit mods on the way and enabling >muh privacy intruding setttings, including cortana
Best decision this year. Win pro also allows setting up wake up times when windows won't restart automatically as well as you shouldnt be a retard and regularly save the project file if you are working on something

>it's only available to businesses via volume licensing contracts

What does this LTSB version offer over regular Enterprise edition?

apparently not update deferment

>use pleb tier Win 10 home edition
>disable windows update service
>no more updates restarting in muh vidya

it was literally that simple.

My LTSB only installs security updates when I shut down my pc.

TPB has cracked releases
so far no signs of malware

Windows 7 doesn't have this problem.

Noticed the same behavior as well just a few days ago. Up until that point it had been working flawlessly. Suspecting an update botched the policy.

Pic related works on my machine.

Also set the related AUOptions regkey on my moms Win10 Home install and its working for her too. You're just doing it wrong OP.

>it's only available to businesses via volume licensing contracts
kys yourself to peaces

>TPB has cracked releases
using a cracked os downloaded from pirate bay
couldn't do it, no way

>reddit
sounds very good user

>these shortcuts

Just use fine wine win 10 {TM} ?

Opera is the real WTF in that screenshot.

As an Operafag, I can assure you it's less surprising than you think, given the context.

That start menu looks awful.

I have done everything that was ever said on how to disable this shit and double checked these simple things to check they're still in place. They are. Yet, Windows still downloads updates no matter what. You're normies who turn off your machines anyway so you never notice. You've had updates install but just never announce themselves.

How is activating LTSB, just download an activator?

All this effort just to avoid admitting that GNU/Linux is superior and you should have begun using it long ago? Pathetic.

>without timestramp

It is NOT POSSIBLE to disable most updates in LTSB, only upgrades (which can't be enabled instead). Don't listen to these idiots.

>when windows should restart
When it receives a restart command from the user.
>when windows should not restart
All other times