I was sick of listening to music on the quarter-sized speakers of my shitty laptop...

I was sick of listening to music on the quarter-sized speakers of my shitty laptop, so I bought one of those standalone bluetooth speakers. It is so, so much better. Just the bass alone is incredible for such a small thing that I can cover completely with my outstretched hand. Pic related. The Flip 3 is out of production now so I got it super cheap for just 59€, but if I had known what a huge improvement it is I probably would have paid even more for the latest version, the Flip 4. It seems to eat batteries though, so you had better use it with a decent sized (4000mah+) power bank plugged in.

My issues with jbl speakers are that they prioritize nig bass for the wow factor over balancing the sound. If your music starts to exhaust you to listen to, you know why. I went with Sony speakers and haven't looked back. The battery life isn't as good but you never really notice.

>Bass
>JBL Flip 3
Pick one. Have you ever heard a real subwoofer?

please stop advertising. I'm going to specifically avoid buying this product simply because of this thread

I have JBL Flip 3 and can confirm the bass is amazing for the size. Obviously it won't hold up to a true subwoofer or bookshelf speakers but it's still great. The battery is more than good enough for all my use cases.

Where do I subscribe?

BT speakers are a meme, nobody else wants to hear your shitty rock band only you and like 4 other hipsters know about.

Just get BT headphones like a normal human bean.

I already have pretty good headphones (AKG Monitors, the old golden ones) but it is just not the same. Plus I find headphones uncomfortable, and earbuds even more so. I hate how sweaty my ears get underneath them.

I have a big audio rig in my living room, two 30l boxes each with twin 200 bass speakers, but I have not enough room for a real set of speakers in my bedroom.

Then stop being a fat piece of shit before you die of a heart attack before 30.

I thought you guys were supposed to be experts at all things technical. How the fuck do you think some bullshit bluetooth suppository I supposed to give good sound.
And some other idiot is recommending a subwoofer.
Get some headphones from Sennheiser or audio Technica or some decent bookshelf speakers.

Harman kardon makes better sounding speakers

user, not everyone is a friendless basement recluse.

So a nigger who shoots up and squats in abandoned homes is somehow better than that?

>And some other idiot is recommending a subwoofer.
Because subwoofer is literally the best way to get proper bass, you mouth-breathing retard. While not being mandatory, it does help when paired with good speakers.

Aaaaahahahahaha, joke's on you, I have already made it to almost 44. I am fat, I'll admit. That has nothing to do with my frigging EARS getting sweaty though.

My old laptop was pretty expensive and had excellent Harman Kardon speakers, two stereo speakers with a third tiny subwoofer speaker on the backside. If I hadn't been so spoiled by that I probably wouldn't have bought the Flip. It is a good deal better yet than the Harman Kardons in my old laptop.

Well, if you listen to nigger music and don't give a fuck about proper stereo separation, than yes, you can go for that shit.

gtfo if you aren't listening to music on anything but this

It actually does and congrats on not dropping dead yet.

It be like this: fat fucks like you generate vast amounts of heat and have hearts that are constantly over exerting themselves just keeping your ass alive. These 2 things cause sweat to appear in places that rarely sweat like hands, feet, face, and neck in someone physically fit with a healthy BMI.

Go get some protein shakes and start eating once a day you fat piece of shit. Because if you don't value your life at all then why haven't you just hung yourself already? I think I saw 1/2 inch steel wire on sale at the home depot.

What the fuck would half an inch of steel wire be useful for? Why would they only put half an inch on sale?

You're right, you'd need 1 inch thick steel wire just to be sure. Maybe a reinforced concrete ceiling with extra jack posts too.

Thanks for the advice, but thankfully I now have my bluetooth speaker that allows me to be as fat as I think is beautiful, and without getting sweaty either.

You have no idea what you are talking about and I doubt you ever owned any audio equipment of value in your life. Get the fuck off my board retarded poorfag brainlet.

*strokes*