My PajeetPhones' headphone jack and charging ports just broke, can't get it replaced

My PajeetPhones' headphone jack and charging ports just broke, can't get it replaced.
I used to have a 4S but iFruityfag died with Steve Jobs.
Should I get a blackberry or a nokia dumbphone?

iphone x

I don't follow. Is the issue that you insist on a keyboard?

I suppose. I've got big hands so it's a pain in the ass to type on a touch keyboard. With a physical keyboard at least I get to feel the button before pressing it.
O N E T H O U S A N D AMERICAN KOPECKS

This comes out in a month or so for the Moto z line. And 2 different models one with an extra battery and one without.

Have fun and enjoy.

RIM is clearing out Privs for way cheap.

Pic related, that's like $230 USD (jusus fuck is the Canadian dollar fucking WORTHLESS)

I used to own a Motorola dumbphone, had an excellent experience with it.
Looks absolutely top-tier. Got a link for it?
How much is it?
Is it a slidephone?
I haven't really used Blackberries much before, are their screens high quality?

Thanks anons.

blackberry priv if you don't mind carrying a power bank every now and again

blackberry keyone if you want a new phone and don't watch a ton of movies

can't go wrong with the oneplus 3t/5t, swappa.com is your friend for used phones.

if you want a flagship, samsung has some decent discounts. i bought a s8+ unlocked for 449 from them.

Keyboard of KeyONE seems too small, I'll probably consider the Priv or the Motorola Z.

>Blackberry in almost 2018
Jesus Christ

The Priv is really nice actually. Basically a flagship Android phone from a year ago in all respects (screen, etc.), but with the slide-down keyboard and for crazy cheap.

Only downside is it'll probably never get an Android OS opdate, but that's pretty much par for android phones.

why can't phones that actually look good get these kinds of gimmicks

Just use a touch screen keyboard. Physical keyboards are shit

>losing half of your screen to a piece of shit that is literally useless without advanced predictive typing algorithms that still fuck up jargon terms and other uncommon words, phrases and acronyms
fuck off back to facebook underage

So your smartphone broke, and now you think a smartphone with a keyboard or a dumbphone is the answer? Are you stupid or just 12 years old?

Ah alright, it's settled then.
Either Moto Z or Priv.
What's the Priv battery life like?
Do you want me to get an iFruity or a KimJongSung?
I've had both, enjoyed neither.

>Owned iPhone 4S
>Became shit
>Owned Samsung A5 (2015)
>stopped working one day
>Replaced for a Samsung A5 (2017)
>charging port just broke
>iFruity devices are overpriced as fuck now, they always were but now it's absurd
What're my choices user?
>inb4 chinkphone
I like chink shit for mouses/keyboards/gadgets/expendable shit but not when it's one of my main devices.

I just couldn't imagine what a girl would say if you pulled out a Black-fucking-berry

I have a Galaxy 8 personally, I love it.
I've heard good things about the Pixel 2 though.

I give zero fucks about social status.
Women hate me, social outcast.
I want a phone for pure functionality.
>20 year old NEET
>planning to go into Mechatronics
>kissless handholdless hugless virgin
Let's not bring /r9k/ into this shall we?
I want a purely functional phone with a keyboard that you can touch and feel it respond.

>I just couldn't imagine what a girl would say if you pulled out a Black-fucking-berry
If you are going to let girls dictate your technology choices you might as well give up now.
What are you?
Enjoy your Pony Phone.

>I just couldn't imagine what a girl would say if you pulled out a Black-fucking-berry

I've never owned one, but my impression of people with BlackBerries is that they're either rich businesspeople or rich public employees.

Also, traveling, it seems BlackBerries have a *LOT* of cachet in developing countries (Middle East, Latin America, etc.)

i dunno about priv, but let me tell you that moto z battery isn't as bad as people say. I was afraid of it because every review shat on battery life, in the end i've got moto z non-play anyways and god what a bullshit it was. it's not best battery on the market, but it pulls you through day no problem whatsoever.

(i decided to go "full" z instead of z play because keyboard mod has built-in battery, so i got flagship and prayed that extra pack will save it a bit. as it turns out, my fear was unnecessary)

Ok so I'm the guy who posted the Moto z vid from earlier.

The keyboard is in final stages right now...about to start shipping battery less version with battery version coming out in January February time frame.

As far as the Moto battery is concerned I have right now a single 30 dollar shit tier battery mod ( that I got for twenty bucks) and my phone has godlike battery now. I assure you other posters do not know what good battery life is until you've been spoiled by a Moto z and a battery mod. Even with using the dolphin emulator and never bothering to turn off Bluetooth or lower brightness my power lasts for at least a couple of days straight without recharge. Battery is just something I don't think about anymore.

Of course there are vastly bigger battery mods too if one is so inclined.

I say this because with the battery version of the keyboard mod you will never go back to an inferior phone again. They just cannot compete with the mods extra battery boosts.

Also most Moto z purchases get a projector mod for promotional reasons...at least T-Mobile was doin it when me and my wife got our phones and I think Verizon has a similar deal. Right now mod wise we have projectors, gamepads and the cheapest battery mods...and it's all frankly outstanding stuff (with most of this shit on sale constantly if you look around) but frankly I bought this for the upcoming keyboard.

God...that's just the single most pathetic thing I've seen posted in a long time and that's saying something on this site.

Keyone

Disgusting and inferior portrait keyboard

None of these options are any good OP, ignore the Sup Forumsyards.

If you ever want to get laid, you need to pick yourself up a sweet iPhone. You'll turn people off if you don't have the blue bubbles and Facetime.

Doesn't even have to be a recent one, as long as its newer than the 5s and has that sweet Apple logo on display, you're golden.

You too

>phone idle

Wow how impressive, you barely use your phone

What exactly looks bad about it?
It’s not the most beautiful phone but it’s also not really ugly. I‘ll probably switch from my iPhone to one of the Z series, just need to figure out if the addons still work when I flash a custom rom.

>camera like a fucking zit on the back
>xboxhueg bezels
>contacts that will eventually degrade and die sticking out
>ugly textured back
>three buttons on one side
Its shitn

>4 hours of screen on time is nothing
You too

>being retarded
>being retarded
>being retarded
>being retarded
>being retarded
wow retard

>I make a series of valid criticisms
>you get butthurt and begin the autistic screeching

>4 hours in 3 days
Wow how impressive, you barely use your phone.

Software keyboards are still inferior to physical ones, in my honest opinion. I had a Curve and a Bold in the past, then I got a Samsung S4: it was a mistake. I got a Keyone after the S4 had died and it immediately impressed me. Typing on a physical keyboard is a completely different feeling. The Classic is still an excellent phone and according to some people its keyboard is even better than the Keyone's. What I can say is that the Keyone's keyboard has really good prediction and autocorrection functions as well as other functions (i.e. swipe to the left to delete an entire word, keyboard can be used as a trackpad ecc.ecc.). As a person that uses 3 different languages almost every day, the Keyone's keyboard does also a good job when I need to use accents. One more thing: the battery life is awesome. See pic. I can reach 11h SoT easily on full battery charge.

You know what? How much does yours get
Post screenshots now

Can easily push 10 hours if I'm conservative

No they don't. Sorry user.

Basically a flagship from TWO years ago with a slide-down keyboard and the worst Qualcomm processor ever, the Snapdragon 810, which overheats, throttles and eats battery like crazy.

I have it and it’s gorgeous, only problem is the lack of jack and the small battery (because, being the thinnest premium phone in the world, its battery can’t be that big)

First off normal people dont care.
Second, If someone tells you to change the way you like doing stuff it is best to avoid them.
Third you change the way you work perfectly because someone doea not like it YOU ARE A WEAK BETA KEK.

Function over form lad

Here's an older screenshot
I get 10 hours+ in one day too

The camera sticking out won’t matter once you pop on one of those Addons you brainlet.

But you can get a 3500 mAh battery mod which sounds incredible. Especially since you can buy multiple battery packs, hot swap them on the go and charge the battery separately, sounds like a dream to me. I might get one, I use bluetooth headphones anyways and it supports AptX.

i use rom that's pretty much stock rom with basic stuff done (root, verity, basic nerd shit). it supports motomods without problem, i tried it once.

>concerned about losing half of screen
>stuck with tiny screen 100% of of the time due to physical keyboard

I'm not the guy you're replying to, but physical keyboard wastes way less room than software keyboard while you're writing. The people that choose a phone having a physical keyboard prioritize organization/work/productivity over anything else, so having a smaller screen for media consumption isn't a problem to them.

this

Thanks m8, but does it still work if I don’t use Gapps?

Are you a teenager?
At most, only your friends would give a shit and that's only if you pull out an actual dumbphone.

I pulled my Q10 out at work and an 8/10 qt started talking about how she misses her BlackBerry. Now I have a Passport and when I take it out the general reaction is something along the lines of "What the fuck is that?" As the other posts have already stated, the fact that you care what someone thinks of your cellphone is hilariously pathetic.

BlackBerry KEYone is a modern Android phone with a physical keyboard. Great battery too

>Has to buy an accessory to solve an issue
You're the reason phones are shit now

But user, that's the entire fucking point of this particular device you mentally handicapped faggot. Go buy an iPhone.

If you don't give a fuck about apps, the BB Classic is the way to go. Youtube videos run on bb10 while the screen is off. Battery life on the Priv fucking sucks.

Wish it had 6 gig ram, 3 is hilariously inadequate for my current usage and 4 would be a very close shave; no future proofing at all. Best processor would be good to. For how knockout gorgeous it is as well as the keyboard, I'm ready to pay the premium for specs that aren't just mid range.

Nokia dumb phone. Switched recently from Nexus 6 and couldn't be happier.

>needing 6GB RAM on a phone
Fuck are you doing with your phone? Editing 4K 3D movies?

e71

>weirdly shaped
>central protruding camera
>lenovo raping Motorola brand with that gay "moto" abbreviation and typeface
>shitty texturing on the back
it just looks like any other generic mid-priced android smartphone with nothing to distinguish it visually in a positive way
>but it's got a bigger screen!
yeah and then when its time to start actually using your phone instead of consuming you're stuck with a postage stamp fighting a shit software keyboard with huge keygaps and predictive typing/navigation toolbars out the ass
give me the smaller but more readable screen with an interface specifically tuned to it that isn't frustrating to use for anything other than mindless consumption and twitterposting any day of the week
or better yet, give me this magical thing called a slider that has existed for over a decade that gives you the best of both worlds at the price of a slightly thicker device which nobody cares about but 'progress'-obsessed silicon valley numales

tl;dr go fuck yourself

what I really can't imagine is how much of a thirsty virgin you are to think the logo on your phone is what keeps Stacey from letting you clobber her cunt

or why you also think you're going to win her over when you pull out a Sam-fucking-sung for people too poor and autistic to own an iPhone

Future apps will be hungry bois, taking advantage of the current trend of 6gb offerings and higher internal storage. A high amount of ram is about future proofing, and the difference in stats between my current phone and the KeyOne is not significant enough to warrant a phone upgrade. Maybe a future Blackberry offering will change my mind.

What battery life?

But what do you do now that needs more than 3GB? My phone has 3GB and I have never once felt like I need more

I have anywhere between 8 to 30 tabs open in Firefox, and use PicsArt to edit shitposts in between, plus keeping other apps like email clients, etc at the ready. That said, Firefox Quantum is a very hungry app and by itself is enough to run out my ram.
>PicsArt
Yeah whatever. if I want to warp, twist, squash an image, etc, there's nothing better. Sue me.

Post the last thing you made in picsart, user.