I know literally everything about technology. AMA

I know literally everything about technology. AMA

will it turn out okay?

Best sound card for a vintage amp?

my toaster isnt working can you fix it please

Has Anyone Really Been Far Even as Decided to Use Even Go Want to do Look More Like?

how do i hook my fleshlight up to a 1080ti

Do uclibc and musl offer more speed and RAM efficiency than glibc? I know they're certainly smaller.

Will Intel or AMD ever open up their platforms to allow for increased support for Free Software?

Is systemd bad?

When will plentiful fusion power allow vertical farming to become practical?

In a Panasonic NS700 what button combination to get to login prompt for another extenions mailbox either it be extension or ICD when there is no message waiting? Also what would that combination be called in the PBX?

have you tried turning it off and on again?

Depends on your application.

How do I jew-proof my PC?

which one of my questions was that in response to?

The first, sorry. Forgot to quote.

How the nintendo DS draw it's texture mapped triangles?

You don't, you buy a yeelong leemote and install gentoo, that's how you avoid the Jew

how to install gentoo

but what is the essence of technology and how can we know it???

I need this huge ass engine to be powered by a AA battery

She really did that, didn't she?

how much technology?

Does P != NP?

best PCI-E parallel SCSI Card?

No

Get with the second millennium. I say this because I love you.

What advantage does toasted bread have over regular bread? Maybe it's good it's broken.

I can understand what you're saying because you're capitalizing every word in your sentence and it's like a different language

I've never used a flashlight but I think you're supposed to hook it up to your penis

There are so many factors involved I just need more context

No they never will how does that benefit them

Yes

It's very difficult to say because the powers-that-be want the petrodollar to last as long as possible

That all sounds pretty racist user why dont you go back to Sup Forums

His penis??

Like I said factors and context

It's all over user. The only way to protect your thoughts is to stop having them. As you can see most people are way ahead of the curve on this. Get it together. Thoughts are so 2011.

Mario himself. Are you ignorant or something? This is a technology board not an idiot board.

I remember when I still had hope

First step is to download it. Second step is to evaluate your life.

Only good question here so far. You have to study philosophy and think for yourself. Its the science of craft. But what does that mean? It's what it needs to mean. Let's hope the good guys win.

Duracell is coming out with a cold fusion battery soon. Until then try fossil fuels paid for by Petro-dollars

Yeah just like Megyn Kelly it seems like if you try to stump the Trump you end up with a buzz cut. I'm a technology expert I can't comment on this phenomenon but it is profound

This much.

Polynomial time will be a mere antiquated abstraction in the future.

Cut through the marketing and everything will be clear. I'm being vague for your own personal user. Not because I don't literally know every answer.

Whats the best technology?

Fire

If mario draws the triangles, how come sonic is 3D in Sonic Rush?

What's the worst technology?

Do you seriously think you can put the Mario in a box like that?

Contraception

Yes.
He can get infinitely thin, so you just fold him over a few times and bob's your uncle!

I was just testing you. Good answer user

I will attempt to rephrase my question on libcs
I am planning to install gentoo at some point
gentoo allows for an installation with either glibc or uclibc.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much lower will the RAM usage be, with 5 being no difference?
On a scale of 1 to 10, how much faster will the system be, with 5 being no difference?
It's not like I need the extra performance or RAM, it just pleases my autism.

Is it really a more powerful social force than the aspiration for freedom?

what piece of tech is currently up my ass

Why don't my parents live eachother anymore?

Sage

Why do fish smell fishy?

I fucking hate old women. The past 40 years of the American mainstream has been old women trying to convince us they're still young.