what happened?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseNotes#Desktop
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You grew up and became bitter

>h3h3 is shit
>you are shit
>your thread is shit

Everything is shit. Just pick the least shitty thing you can find and deal with it.

but when you divide by common factors everything is not shit

this

Linux isn't like your other shitty operating systems. You actually have say in how your system looks. You dont need to use GNOME you macposter.

>GNOME is shit
What else is new? Use Xfce and you have the best desktop experience on the market.

>(gnome) is shit
have you seen then new one? 26
>open nautilus (which is still slow as fuck to show thumbnails and rapes your hdd to generate them AND still fucking moves them all over the place while loading the folder)
>press the search thing or /
TRY TO SEARCH FOR ANYTHING
YOU LITERARY C A N ' T because of a stupid emoji popup window that steals the cursor focus ALWAYS, fuck gnome is shit. why the hell do you need emoji in the file manager

God is great. Accept Jesus into your heart.

The GNU/Linux issue is quite possibly too complicated for to me bother debating you, but I have to ask. What problems are there with monitors? I use two 1920x1200 HP monitors. They're IPS and I keep the left one in portrait. I am pretty happy with them. I guess maybe you are craving freesync + >=144hz, ips, 4k all in one monitor or something.

Can you get a gif or webm of this issue? I'm curious, but I don't want to ever install GNOME again.

no i nuked it the same day
you could maybe use a live cd of some of the arch forks and ' pacman -Syuu gnome-shell nautilus gnome-control-center ' to the current arch stable

>Syuu
-Syyuu more likely

seems logical will do
I’m aware and that’s why I mentioned (gnome). Nothing is stopping GNU/Linux from having the best interface for most people, it can have any interface, it’s way more flexible
Smartphone screens still look better than $600+ monitors in some cases. IMO it’s poor antiglare coating leading to fuzz everywhere and muted visuals regardless of how well the monitor can actually reproduce colors.

>Smartphone screens still look better than $600+ monitors in some cases.
Really good point, actually. I don't think about this much.

You’re so kind and respectful, how long have you been lurking/posting? Very unusual but I appreciate it

>emoji window
What emoji window? Ubuntu 17.04 user here, never seen it.

Why is h3h3 so terribly unfunny?

wiki.ubuntu.com/ArtfulAardvark/ReleaseNotes#Desktop
>The Color Emoji feature of GNOME 3.26 is not available in Ubuntu 17.10.
prepare your anus

he's a jew

it is right under the search input of nautilus

Software was always shit. Software is a meme.

>Linux with a GUI (gnome) is shit
You think this is a breakthrough or some shit?

t*h*i*s = s*h*i*t