/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
• Chinkery on Amazon • user's Feeltech FY6600 came with a loose capacitor, seller asks user to "weld" it • A lot of autism on soldering irons that's actually interesting to read through • user gets a batch of 11.11 stuff • user posts a cute $10 quadcopter • user bought a chink mini PC • user gets some bluetooth IEMS, a LED and some Pokemon and Shark plushies • user posts a real nice image of his 325 James Donkey mouse • user custom prints a Yotsuba&! XL mousepad • BGVP IEMs drops in price • I don't know what this is, user forgot to post the rest of his unboxing • user gets a good deal • user receives a Trump coin • user bought the Xiaomi jacket • user posts picture of his Chinese waifu pillow and some HDD and computer bay drawers • user got some knives off AliExpress Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item//32841053294.html
youtu.be/dmMSx0k0PYs?t=553
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Portable-300ML-Vacuum-Cup-316-Stainless-Steel-Water-Bottle-p-1219007.html
kommandostore.com/
varusteleka.com/
sportsmansguide.com/
gearbest.com/men-s-jackets-coats/pp_962258.html
epicmilitaria.com/austrian-m65-field-jacket.html
kommandostore.com/austrian-bundesheer-m65-parka-in-olive-drab/
kommandostore.com/austrian-bundesheer-heavyweight-paratrooper-boots/
varusteleka.com/en/product/austrian-m75-service-shirt-olive-drab-surplus/15290
varusteleka.com/en/product/czech-parka-with-liner-olive-green-surplus/5757
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This croc is cute as heck!
aliexpress.com/item//32841053294.html

Dear anons,
Tomorrow shall be the day of great receipt of my tablet.

Good fortunes and happy shop.

Posting the rest of my unboxing, I forgot. sorry.

>internal screaming.jpg

I for one welcome our new insect overlords.

>be afk
>get banned
pls unban me I'm the BigGuy.

Anyone ordered waterproof poncho/winter gloves from ali? Are those anti slip shit that you put on your shoes good?

was getting banned part of your plan?

No ;_;

My first dispute, wish me luck /csg/. It was broken when it got to me.

>safe-chat link
>autismo in the news
worst-op is back...

Just upload a pic of it broken and thats all

>just like any t12 clone? wow, outstanding for suck a little toy
Yeah, and you can actually tell what the setting does without having to consult the manual

>>he didnt say anything about the design
>can you please be more wrong next time please?

I said "I" didn't say anything about the design, not the guy in the video...

>heating up a beefier tip is almost half the time on a clone, i wonder how it fairs on heat transfer

Unfortunately I I don't speak Russian, but according to the auto translated subtitles of the video you linked he much prefers the TS100 to the TS12 station

youtu.be/dmMSx0k0PYs?t=553

The only autismo I see here is you.

Xiaomi vacuum cup for $19.54 with coupon: cyberoutdoor15%

banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-Portable-300ML-Vacuum-Cup-316-Stainless-Steel-Water-Bottle-p-1219007.html

Aspect ratio seems fine on my Gameboy colour. So far so good anons. Very happy with how this turned out.

Can you play Adventure Island on it?

what is that

yo user can you tell me about your knives? Links too? Are they spring assist?

vape mod

>t. salty discord fag
U need to go back.

I don't see why not, I have no issues with the games that I have

Looking for a pretty hefty winter coat. I know an user posted about one a few threads ago but was wondering if anyone else had any reccomendations. I know buying chnk clothes is stupid but I have pretty good experiences with it. Thanks

Don't buy stuff from /csg/ for winter clothing, buy yourself some nice classy milsurp - Czech parkas, M65 Jackets, etc - try Sportsman's Guide, Kommandstore, Varusteleka, etc.

Pic related, the Austrian style M65 I'm wearing right now in class. Extremely warm with a liner and perfectly comfortable from 50 degrees to the 20s with an undershirt.

How much do shir like that cost?

Fucking Gearbest

30 days after receiving you can return item if in original package.

OK, then i ask to return my item, tell them it arrived a bit too late.

No friend we can't accept returns.

well fuck you then gearbest, paypal dispute opened. GL

$25-50.

Mine has lasted three years of use every winter now, it's EXTREMELY heavy cotton with internal buttons for mounting a liner.

How old and how used are they

>Kommandstore
link?

New hat that I got for £2.80.
Love it.

Nice sandwich pic

>having to consult the manual
either "t. brainlet" or "constant tetris settings changing autist", cant decide so you pick one
>I said "I"
liar, no didnt >prefers
great objectiveness, certainly his opinion tops the results he got

>shill has 0 (zero, zilch) arguments in favor of expensive toy100 over chink t12 clone
must feel nice :^)

Read the reviews - can range anywhere from nearly destroyed to refurbished or never issued.

I routinely wear clothing from 1985-1995 production dates (Austrian production), it has no signs of age at all. One shirt has some wear where packs dug into the guy's arm.

On the other hand I've had a pair of German Bund issue boots delivered that was completely eviscerated and filled with mold - months of care couldn't even fix them. Washing them in bleach couldn't get the mold out. It was actually amazing.

Kommandostore's Austrian paratrooper boots are really nice, I replaced the mildew-smelly boots with Grade 1s.

kommandostore.com/
varusteleka.com/
sportsmansguide.com/

Kommandostore is run by guys from /k/, decent dudes. Varu gave me my money back for the boots, nice dudes. Made my first order of Sportsmans guide last week, we'll see how it looks.

You sound awfully triggered for someone claiming that others are salty

Can someone post link to the Xiami jacket that user had n the last thread? Pic related. I can only find the shitty looking puffy ones.

thanks! shipping sucks but maybe i can combine orders or something

Thanks bro.

>dudes from k

Yeah never visiting that site then

Anyone buy a tripod head from aliexpress? or the equivalent from amazon?

They've only fucked up ONE of my orders and it was just a missing patch.

At least the stickers I got as recompense were nice.

Guys, I got reverse chinked. I ordered pic related during the singles sale...

I thought I'd have a good laugh receiving it, plus it was smaller and cheaper than the bigger one...

Which itself is a copy of the original one by playartskai...

And I just received this one, which is twice the price at the very least.

I'm kinda disappointed because I really wanted the smaller one, which was the same scale as another MGS figurine I ordered. This one is huge, and while I'm not quite the kind of guy to judge figurines seeing how this is the first time I see a big one, it looks very, very good to me.

Is it acceptable to complain about it to the seller?

So you accidentally got a decent figurine?
You can only make a complaint based on what the seller was claiming about their product.

gearbest.com/men-s-jackets-coats/pp_962258.html

if you want bad chink karma, ask for a full refound because it is not what you ordered :^)

>ad hominem

>liar, no didnt
guess i typo'd "i" to "it" hurr. you still changed the quote, liar

>great objectiveness, certainly his opinion tops the results he got
he got 9s for both irons. are we even watching the same video? also, unlike you or me he has tried both irons and after performing a few tests prefers the ts100. guess his "opinion" has to come from somewhere

PS: cant help but notice the seizure inducing display on the t12 station while its heating up

can you share some of the links for specific products you have purchased? the M65 jacket specifically? thanks user

Well yes it's "better", albeit pretty fucking huge at about 10 inches tall. Also it doesn't look like the head and hands actually detach, even though they're supposed to so you can swap them.

Judging by what I just got, my karma seems fine, even though I don't give a fuck about anything and always complain no matter what. I'll at least try to get a partial refund.

epicmilitaria.com/austrian-m65-field-jacket.html

Seems like this is the only site with it currently in stock - Kommandostore will probably get more in a few weeks.

kommandostore.com/austrian-bundesheer-m65-parka-in-olive-drab/

kommandostore.com/austrian-bundesheer-heavyweight-paratrooper-boots/

Really nice overshirt for mild weather, looks /fa/. Cheap as shit too.
varusteleka.com/en/product/austrian-m75-service-shirt-olive-drab-surplus/15290

varusteleka.com/en/product/czech-parka-with-liner-olive-green-surplus/5757

I hear this parka is pretty comfy too, never worn it myself.

As for a liner for the M65 you might have to ebay or just buy a generic one and sow the buttons in yourself if you want them totally attached.

What is up with all this butthurt chink vs chink soldering irons autism fight? Both are both great soldering irons. Just get whatever is best for you, but do remember:
The DIY T12 clone does suffer from the chicken-and-egg dilemma. You need another working soldering iron first...

Personally, I went with the TS100 as it is smaller, lighter and more compact/portable. Additionally it has some nice firmware features (sleep mode, drop detection, etc.) and is at least original instead of being just a chinky copy of a western product.

To each their own. Peace.

thanks user. Was looking for a new jacket like these

Get your militaria now, kiddo - governments are making it illegal to sell and all the cool non-autism camo/tacticool clothing is TOTALLY disappearing.

That's insane. I have a M65 of another style that I love that I got at a flea market but I've had a hard time finding other places to buy them from. I see other students here wearing that fake ass stuff they buy from walmart and it's dumb as hell. I'll definately stock up while I can.

Tracking confirms that my neighbour has my Mi Notebook 13 so hopefully I can pick it up from him tomorrow. Can't believe the spec for the money, especially since it's made it past customs with no fees.

It seems pretty good looking even compared with the official $150 figurine. As I said, I'm only mildly disappointed.

Looks nice. Not too squashed or anything.
The fact the screen is a bit rectangular rather than square does sort of annoy me a little.
They should borrow the screen from the RS-20A. (Though the RS-20A's screen doesn't have brilliant viewing angles though, well vs. the Bittboy one anyway, but who would watch somebody else play a gameboy. Why wouldn't you be looking directly at it anyway)

So when are you gonna hotglue it?

I'm considering it. Plus he's big enough I could detach his head and fuck him down the throat.

Surprisingly nice looking figurine there user.

I was kind of wanting to get some Dragonball ones. I got a Goku for my brother from a girlie weeb store in Birmingham but it cost me like £26 for just one.

I want a Hercule/Mr.Satan maybe. I've seen some that seem nice from peoples review picks. I worry it might break in transit though.

The quality is indeed surprising. Having compared it with pictures of the original on the internet, it's absolutely identical, even the box, although the painting may be inferior.

I don't know how renowned are Play Arts Kai figurines, judging by the price and the fact I heard about it before, I'd guess pretty high, but then makes you wonder how exactly they're produced. Seems they're made in China by makers who also make some extra figurines on the side to sell on ali.

Also I ordered pic related, which I hoped would go well along with the Snake figurine. Except the one I received is twice as big.

That's a big gun

It really could be - I ordered some $15 figurine for my friend of his anime waifu and I got an exact replica of the $120 Japanese model with a seemingly perfect box.

No idea how that was possible beyond what you'd stated.

why do you autists order dolls?

It might be due to the fact that the same companies that produce the official shit make the same shit but under the table when the factory is "closed". Hence you end up with unlicensed products that are basically the same but without the royalty fee added on.

These are the first I ever ordered, and the only ones I ever would, just because I like MGS, and now that the series is dead, I wanted a little reminder. Plus shit was cheap as fuck on 11.11.

I hoped to have a little Snake and soldier CQC each other on top of my screen, instead I got a huge figurine the size of a newborn, but that wasn't quite what I expected.

>He doesn't have at least one figure of his waifu
People buying actual dolls are pretty weird

Best bass heavy low cost IEMs?

Holy shit. Just looked up a store and they do a Dead Yamcha figure.

Hm.
You think it would be easy to change the faceplate?
How do the buttons feel?

KZ ATE

>tfw things I bought on the beginning of the last month are starting to arrive now
>some shit I bought from 11.11 are getting prepared to delivery
>a case for my mom's RN4 got here yesterday and it took just two weeks
Chinks keeps surprising me with good and bad experience. It's really a love and hate relationship, isn't it?

Yup. I see it as shit taking so long to arrive you forget about it.
And then that thing you just ordered you forgot about it on purpose since you knew it'd take a while, and it turns up faster than you expected. It's certainly interesting.

Reminds me of when me and my ex bought ours Miband 2. I bought one hour after her.
Hers was shipped one day earlier than mine.
Mine arrived in three weeks.
Hers arrived in two months.

Mind blowing, really.

So I cancelled an order a while ago, but i'm using one of those cashback sites, so aliexpress just paid me $3 from a canceled order.

Thanks, Jack Ma.

wow so its like
the chinks ship in huge batches to avoid having to pay 2000 shipping costs?
whoa laddy

My pop busted his iPhone 5 screen again, 4th time, the local chink charges him 70€ for each replacement. Any AliExpress link for a replacement? Ill try myself

Pls tell me that this will work

>implying that I don't know about it
I'm not retarded.
The point is the huge difference in delivery time from someone buying just one hour after the other person.

Why ? Their brownies are to die for

Ok maybe I'm not really disappointed.

Yes if your phone supports MHL?

Not a fan of cum brownies

Supports what?

Just jack off into your mouth then

His face is so fucking white lmao

It's night and light isn't good enough for pictures, but it really is alright.

Could you post the pic please? Looks really nice.

MHL (HDMI over USB connector) is basically dead now that "smart" TVs are everywhere.

most tvs do mirror casting these days otherwise a cheap shitty pi 3 will do it, or a cumcast or whatever other device you have at home

anyone know of a nice, sturdy backpack? don't mind tacticool stuff if it's functional, lodsa bags are useful.
my laptop is 13" x 9", has to fit.

His eye looks like Quiet's eyes when she has that black shit around them.

I need a laptop with an ARM cpu. Other risc cpus are probably fine, too.

Thanks for letting us know.

You're welcome.

>laptop
>arm cpu

yeah great buy a laptop that you can basically do nothing with. You may as well build a pitop or buy a surface RT