>windows doing stuff you don't want
imagine my shock

IMAJIN MOY DISBALEEF

kek

WINOWS JUS DELITTED MOY INNIT SYSTAM

Imajin moy shjock!

RUN'IN FROIEE SOFTWAAAR IZ NAUT A LEGITIMATE FORUM OF PROOTASSST

>he uses mbr instead of uefi in the year 2017
>he's surprised when an OS overwrites the magic binary sitting in his first sector because said OS, by the very nature of a magic binary, can't detect the magic binary and thus thinks your boot sequence is broken

IMAJUN MY SHOOOCK WHEN WANDOWS JUST CRASHED
THE MAYNSTREEM METEORS WILL DEFOUND THIS

OHPEN SOURCE IS THE NEEW COUNTAHCULTAH

Windows will just delete the Linux partition actually. I had the same experience and couldn't recover my install after Windows 10 updated. The only thing left was GRUB. Did recovery, searched for the install and nothing was found. Live boot Linux and the partition was empty.

AUND YIT'S FILLED WUIDH FEMMENESDS AND ESS GEE DOUBLE YOUS

>shitty OS doesn't recognize the magical sector that has been standard for decades
>shitty OS decides to fuck with shit not in it's partition for no fucking reason other than to cause you immense pain and suffering
Thanks Microsoft!

You are thinking of bootloader, not init.

windowz wuz kongz they dindu nuffin

More of these, please.

Don't have any more, sorry.

kek can't notice the difference

I lol'd

More likely it overwrote your bootloader. If this happened during Windows install (or perhaps one of the major updates Win10 pushes), it's 100% to be expected. This is why you install Windows first, and then Linux. And then keep bootable Linux media around so you can just boot that and install GRUB again if Windows kicks it over.

Consider suicide, fgt.

But since you ask so nicely, I'll make one for you.

>uninstalling Linux
They're only saving you from yourself

user-kun~ I took care of that penguin whore~ Now we can be together, just the two of us, forever~

the british smile, classic

>Infowars