VPN Thread

Whats your favorite VPN Sup Forums?
I want to start using tunnel bear but idk, someone redpill me or whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Angristan/OpenVPN-install)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Don't use tunnelbear if you don't want to be spied on

i use torguard because they were cheap ($30/year) and give proxies along with the vpn for when you want something lighter

i wouldn't trust any company for vpn privacy so i never looked into torguard's policies, i just use them to mask my static ip or change region for better routes/unblocking

newbie here, if you dont use a VPN for privacy, what is a good alternative for privacy?

minimizing activity is the best way to be private
don't do anything and you can't be tracked for doing things

there are vpn's that take privacy seriously, don't listen to that faggot

Okay like which VPN's user??

Bump.

What do people think of Proton VPN? Any other free good VPNs exist?

Generally speaking a "free" vpn makes its money by selling data ironically. So honestly no free vpn is worth it because you cant be sure unless you know the owners or some exception

ProtonVPN encorporates a speed plan, Which means they are doing traffic shaping and queuing which requires LOGS to function properly.

There for for all of you brainlets, protonVPN is most likely recording your activity.

NordVPN.
/thread

NordVPN you fucking mong

I've been using PIA but occasionally I have speed issues, and some torrent sites actively block it. Have been thinking about trying NordVPN or Mullvad

I use Windscribe’s free version. 10GB per month, good speed, and decent number of locations. I read their privacy policy and didn’t see anything dodgy.

Good VPN or no?

I tried my very first VPN, AVG VPN has a free trial, are all VPN's that lame?

It became impossible to find peers on my network unless I tried a server in Norway or Russia.

Faggots just use Windscribe, 10 free GB a month if you sign up with just email

PIA. Fast for me, app for every platform, got it working on my router, and they have port forwarding and socks5 proxy for torrenting shit.

Plus you can read the court transcripts where they were served with warrants, and they told them they had no logs, which is a pretty good measuring stick of their policies, in my book.

What about airvpn?

What VPN isn't range banned by Sup Forums?

Why would I ever tell you that? I don't want you getting it banned with your retarded shitposting.

I have recently started using Mullvad, i like alot.

PIA

just get a pass

NordVPN (Blocks P2P on some servers though), Cryptostorm, Mullvad

I'd probably consider using torguard as well, also see thatoneprivacysite.net

Just use a seedbox, we all know you're gonna use it for torrents anyway.
Most plans also allow you to use the server as VPN, so it's literally better in every way.

>buy internet
>buy VPN
>buy Sup Forums pass
Where does it end?

Only Mullvad seems safe and fast. Everything else I've seen (Nord, Express) that's heavily shilled has terrible speeds and questionable ethics.

Torguard also heavily advertises and has a clunky client. Then again I'm only picky because I used PIA until torrent servers started blocking it.

is that seriousttt?

>Nordfags
You paid off every site but the one that matters

security > speed

There are better options for both.

dont use free vpns for privacy. if its free, you're the product (i.e. they sell your browsing data to pay for your usage, which defeats the privacy purpose of vpns)
personally i'd just buy a VPS from a reputable provider (check lowendbox/lowendtalk) and run openvpn myself (github.com/Angristan/OpenVPN-install)

I have used AirVPN for 2 years. No complaints.

do they log?

No logging.

openVPN, the only VPN i trust.

Doesn't that kind of defeat the privacy anyway?