Anyone else really tired of this con artist?

Anyone else really tired of this con artist?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94
willrobotstakemyjob.com/17-2011-aerospace-engineers
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was getting pretty disgusted with him, but then he did the right thing and quit Trump's council.
In time, I may be able to look at him without my skin crawling.

fuck off to reddit cuck

fuck off /r/thedonald

He is entertaining so no

If you have enough free time to put yourself into positions of frequently being met with topics and articles on him, same as Trump like this soyboy , then you have a life malfunction and need to abandon your daily schedule and start doing actual work and studies.

Anyone else getting tired of this turd?

how important is making money to be successful in technology ?

No, because he's making technology cool and interesting to otherwise stupid people, and the world desperately needs that, especially America. He's also driving massive investment into technology, which the world also needs. My estimation is that Elon Musk only upsets people who are full of narcissism and envy-- but don't worry; there are plenty of you.

Not so long as i get a continual roll of videos like these as a result:
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
youtube.com/watch?v=UiWY0iRLV94

back to Sup Forums shill

SA are getting their batterys turned on today.

Fuck off.

I declared him as a con artist long before people jumped on the Musk brainlet wagon for sound logical reasons and clear minded analysis. I've been proven right as I have on a number of things. That suffices. So, as far as I'm concerned, he's irrelevant and not worth talking about at this point.

He con'd some brainlets and now has a following. I acknowledge the sheer number of retards who follow him, how much attention he gets from the media, and how much weight he commands but he's nothing but a big ass mouth whose opinions are worth dog shit.

He doesn't control the outcomes of much of anything he preaches and rants about. So, besides fucking over brainlets and normies who deserve it, I don't see the issue... The military and defense are going ahead w/ huge projects to further AI while he REEs on twitter posting nate dog songs (Regulators) trying to appeal to the masses and minorities... Furthermore, in the private sector AI is roaring. His competitors are bringing better cars at cheaper prices to market. His rocket company has clear competition. New battery tech is on the horizon after he sunk billions into custom factors. He's boring project is just that and likely only captured the attention of the shitheads in LA who like to blow tax payer money. The hyperloop bullshit he kicked off and then vanished from is headed towards a slow death as the japs and many others already have cheaper, more sustainable working system. New solar panel technology is coming to market likely making his acquisition irrelevant.. Last I heard, he's been touring the world trying to con other governments with silly projects... Writing's on the wall. Hopefully his collapse takes a bunch of brainlets with him just as bitcoin will. In the end, reality always wins out.

>bumps 2 hour old post to tell someone to do something that they will never do
You are a special kind of retarded powerless soyboy, aren't you?
I will always be present and lurking, and there's nothing you can do about it. I hope this keeps you bootymangled 24/7.

lmfao cuck jew, go back to tumblr

I like watching his rockets come back down and land.

I heard he's a great person to work for.

here

Some lunatic libtard bitch I went to high school with just started working at the Gigafactory in Reno and sees him around the office all the time. She rode on an elevator with him the other day and spewed all over Jewbook like a retard.

Better than that slave-driver Bezos.

punished musk

At least Musk doesn't have a jewish son-in-law and daughter.

>fastest production car in the world
>electric semi ready to replace all internal combustion trucks
>rockets work beautifully
>earned his bet on batteries
>billionaire
>genius

YEP PRETTY TIRED OF HIM BEING EVERYTHING HE CLAIMED TO BE AND ACHIEVING WONDERFUL THINGS FOR HUMANITY I CAN'T WAIT FOR SOME ASSHOLE LIKE TRUMP TO REPLACE HIM AND RUIN LITERALLY EVERYTHING I LIKE ABOUT THE WORLD

>fastest production car in the world
allegedly
>electric semi ready to replace all internal combustion trucks
allegedly
>rockets work beautifully
Yeah because all the tech was already proven
>billionaire
Tech bubble
>genius
Arguable

How about you wait for Elon Cuck to bring this shit to market before making these claims like they're statements of fact.

not really.

I may not like some of his more frivolous shit (fucking dumb ass hyperloop) but Tesla and SpaceX have already pretty much made history.

if it all crashes and burns and never makes money back, it's not like all the tech will just disappear. other people will pick it up.

I commend him for having the balls when every other billionaire turd is too much of a fucking coward.

Hasn't he raped someone yet? I feel like he probably raped someone. Andy Rubin raped someone.

It's all just marketing driven and it's getting really stupid like when he made the news last week for finishing a project in Australia. Elon Musk won a 50 million Dollar bet (he made against himself) by completing a lithium-ion battery in Australia within 100 days. They reported about this like no company ever before Tesla managed to meet a deadline. It's just hyped up and it's getting almost comical.

>using soyboy meme unironically

If you don't watch PJW you are a soyboy.

Why hello there Norman, its me, Jack, your normal neighbor.
I noticed you posted that omg lol le meme you have there, but it seems that the context in which it was used was inappropriate at best.
But why should we care, its not like its ruining the quality of the meme or anything!

>most expensive car in the world
>electric semi ready to replace all internal combustion trucks, at about 5 times the price and 10 times the overall pollution
>rockets are nice, nothing roudnbreaking there
>earned his bet on batteries; that can kill an entire environment, cannot be replaced, die because of planned obsolescence, and which generate more pollution in production.
>billionaire, like Trump
>genius... not really though

>Trump is ruining my life
if your little world is so fragile an ecosystem that a horsefly like trump is enough to bring maelstrom, then your life was pretty fucking sad. He can't break what's already broken.

Quick user tell me, will AI be nearly as devastating as every meme-scientist out there says it will be?

"You need to rid yourself of your addiction to soy by purchasing Brain Force"
>Brain Force contains soy

Oh, why hello there, how are you HBGuy? Sucked enough dick yet or is your man-pussy still wet for more?

Not the user you're replying to, but no. It's hot air mostly. It'll do what every other major tech innovation has done, which is to improve productivity in some sectors, which tends to lower employment in that sector, but raises demand and employment in other sectors.

In 20 years most cars are driven by hand much of the time with AI adding security and relieving driver in longer stretches of highways. Which basically every premium new car can already do.

And autonomous transportation is much, much easier than just about any other service job. The only reason why Silicon Valley types foam over AI replacing all humans is because they themselves are usually bad at human interaction and assume everybody else are too.

>mfw PJW got so butthurt about this that he went on a C&D spree and has stopped promoting the product altogether

Can't even make a mass market car with literally no interior because his head was too far up his own ass to do proper testing the the assembly line before installing permanent tooling like the rest of the industry

SpaceX is pretty cool though

I wish they'd be honest and realistic about EV range and all the pampering they require to get decent range. Your Tesla with a 265 mile range at 70f will lose 100 miles of range on dry road when its 20f outside. The car has to use energy from the battery to heat the battery to keep it at safe operating temps. EV owners do what they call "pre conditioning" their cars when its cold out. That entails heating up the trunk and underside of their cars with home space heaters so it doesn't kill the battery when they start it. God help you if you're a cityfag and park on the street. Your precious EV won't survive the winter.
If you bought one of the tiny cuck EVs like the Nissan leaf which has a fraction of the range to begin with its going to be getting just a couple dozen miles on a full charge in the cold.

I also wish Tesla would admit they have no magic battery chemistry coming. Their cars are still, even after all these years, still using Panasonic 18650 cells. They aren't producing their own cells, they're just repackaging Panasonic batteries inside of a closed container with cooling. The upcoming Roadster and Semi truck will still be using Panasonic batteries. That means in 2020 Tesla's Giga Factory will still be nothing other than a plant for repacking Panasonic products.

The PR image of electric vehicles is a lot rosier than the reality of owning one.

You forgot the part where he married the same woman twice, got divorced, and had to pay out to her

yeah, use his name next time so I can filter him pls

This. Test drove a Model S for a week in the winter and the range was utter crap even after charging over night with a level 2 charger
Got a diesel S class instead, damn thing goes like 900 miles on a single tank and always starts up even when temperatures hit -40. The neighbours with their Model S' and solar panel roofs are always giving me shade now after the whole VW scandal and I enjoy every minute of it

Don't mind the extra costs because it's an actual luxury car on the inside and not a park bench with a giant iPad in the middle

>assblasted manbaby finds out his supplements are laced with soy and lead

unironically need to do that

The cunt acts as though he's reached the end game of Sid Meyers Alpha Cenutri. Sick of his elaborate hair-brained schemes that the media just laps up.

>The only reason why Silicon Valley types foam over AI replacing all humans is because they themselves are usually bad at human interaction and assume everybody else are too.
what does interaction have to do with this?

It should also be noted that his factories are total shit. He talks big game about muh automation but apparently he still has guys on the floor manually putting stuff together like it's the 1920s or some shit. No wonder he was so far behind on his production goals.

>not denying it
my my, look who i've found.
btw, nice job falling for the bait, retard :^)

it's funny because you say cool investment and need but it's my money

It can be even worse than the pic shows. Thats the range if you drive in a straight line with no stops.
If you're driving around shopping, shutting the car off, allowing the batteries to cool, then driving somewhere else, the range hits double digits. Double digit range out of something that the manufacturer says is good for up to 300 miles in optimum conditions.
People who live in California are warming up their Teslas when they wake up to 40-50 degree mornings.

Lithium batteries just aren't fucking good enough.
High efficiency turbo gas and diesel engines aren't going to get replaced any time soon. I think its awesome how much power EVs can make, I like the idea of being able to flash some firmware and control top speed, even control the battery discharge rate to instantly increase power output, but the drawbacks if you genuinely depend on an EV to get around are enormous. If you live in a place with a real winter they're totally seasonal vehicles.

The weird thing is that Musk and many (most?) Tesla enthusiasts seem to think AI is going to be a competitive advantage for Tesla.

That's stupid, because the legislated level of minimum reliability will be so high (99,99+%) that once the AI gets there, there's no practical difference between the worst and the best certified AI. It's going to be a fucking commodity. If you can't develop your own, Google or some other company will lease you one. There is no durable competitive advantage there.

And the Tesla mobility service? That's a fucking commodity too. There'll be a dozen companies offering the same product for Tesla owners and clients.

Tesla app store? That's the ultimate fucking mirage. I'm not changing from Spotify to Tesla equivalent. I'll use my phone if necessary. The best they can do here is squeeze a few bucks from Netflix&Amazon.

What Tesla's competitive advantage is has very little to do with AI and very much to do with the price/mass of its batteries, the driveability and design of its cars and brand loyalty. THOSE are durable competitive advantages.

i firmly believe that hydrogen oxide powered combustion vehicles is the way of the future.

I am not from USA but I want Trump to be my president. Eat shit, commies.

If AI is going to replace, as opposed to assist, workers, then it has to be able to interact with humans. With services constituting the vast majority of our employment and GDP, and even more in the future, it's safe to say that's where AIs projected market is going to have to be.

I'll give you an example. I'm a doctor and most of my work consists of explaining, subtle emotional interaction, integrating information about local systems and customs, feeling out weak signals etc. I spend very little time working out diagnostics, because after you've seen 100 pneumonias, it'll take about 10 seconds to figure it out, assess probabilities, integrate information and the it takes 10 minutes to reassure, explain, prescribe drugs, send the patient to more advanced care and write everything down.

What I'd need is help on the margin. That is when there's that 1 in a 10000 case, the AI would give me broad probabilities of various uncommon diseases and suggestions for their optimal diagnostics or treatment procedures. That would improve my productivity by maybe 20%, which is actually v good.

No. Can't wait for half the world to realise it though

> Literally a Fucking Monkey 2.0 for president
WOOP WOOP NIGGER ALERT

I can't wait for the electric car cuckoldry to die so we can get back to our roots with base v8 gas-chugging POWER.

Fuck off Brazil.

> not wanting libre-booted, nuclear powered, non proprietary vessel to transport yourself with Gentoo built in
It's like you don't even belong here

Actually, I am from Peru

Go vote for Kenji then faggot, he's as much of a con man.

still better than PPK also know as jew's puppet

No. You're retarded.

Like his space stuff but the man really has to learn how to run a factory properly.

he seems to have good ideas, but really needs to shut the fuck up about AI and computing in general.

>jew's puppet
Literal jew, stand corrected.
>Not wanting that jew money

let me act as a doubles advocate and say that you use nicotine patches to get off smoking

why do GNU/NEETs dislike elon now?

Redditor here.

I love him sooooooooooooo much

He's rich.

>>Not wanting that jew money
sorry, we don't want to be puppets of the jews, we have enough problems with corruption and commies.

Ban the BRs forever from executing any public contracts and you'll see corruption reduced tenfold.

>doubles advocate

Just a heads up, unless your profession is radiology or general practice, you are going to be replaced.

Weak AI is a glorified optimizer, not a general purpose solution to every problem.

What's the carbon footprint of a conventional fuel powered car vs that of a hybrid (considering the battery replacement every few years etc.)?

Oh, I know.

I'm just letting you know that with advances im imaging, lowering costs of machinery, and machine learning/
AI, that radiologists are going to take over all the other medical fields except family practice.

>b-but surgery
Robots my doomed friend. Robots are 10000x better surgeons than surgeons, and the only one who should dictate to the robot where to cut is a radiologist

Ok, emergency medicine still has a place.

Anaesteologists literaly don't even need to be replaced by a person. They're just there so someone can be sued

Trump isn't a billionaire.

He is a genius for understanding people are stupid enough to pay for a spot in a line to buy a car, years in advance. The truck and the roadster are a new layer to this scheme which now looks like a pyramid. The reservations spots for truck and roadster will pay for peoples model 3's.

I'm an engineer
Robots cant design
willrobotstakemyjob.com/17-2011-aerospace-engineers

No bitch complications can arise at any time and robots don't have that human intuition and decades of experience to act accordingly
Not to mention patients are more comfortable talking with other human beings

I meant for doctors

Yes, they still need doctors. They need radiologists and GPs.

>punished musk
a man deprived of his rockets

>anyone else really tired of this OP?

>Hematologist
>Pathologist
>Immunologist
>Any research
>Any fucking branch of medicine that requires coming to conclusions possibly outside of an algorithm
Getting replaced, but we're going to keep
>RD:guy who takes pictures and makes diagnosis
> GP: the person actually most likely to be replaced by an AI for general diagnosis and referral

>He is a genius for understanding people are stupid enough to pay for a spot in a line to buy a car, years in advance
Sowjet states did it first.

Good for you faggot no one cares about your blog.

I am tired of this other con artist

Elon was just there to ensure subsidies to bullShit technologies that are 'green' like his memecar. Once he realized that wasn't happening, he quit like the bitch he is. Just a PR princess.

Choke on a bowl of dicks, fuccboi.

Reddit cuck spotted

yup

I work in startup company and hang around a lot in startup scene. Musk is far from con artist. He makes something awesome and hype builds itself.

>h-he isn't even rich haha
being anti-trump is surefire way to spot a retard these days

try Sup Forums brainlet

>and the only one who should dictate to the robot where to cut is a radiologist
stop. You know fucking nothing.

Who should then? Surgeons are known as the jocks of medicine for a reason. They're not actually good or smart, they just are lucky because they have fine motor control.

I wonder, who could be against a social media campaign against Elon Musk? Asians, perhaps?

>Who should then? Surgeons are known as the jocks of medicine for a reason. They're not actually good or smart, they just are lucky because they have fine motor control.
Great, you watched a couple episodes of scrubs and think you understand how medicine works.
Surgery is incredibly specialized, a radiologist wouldn't know the first thing about repairing a heart valve or performing a joint replacement.
Surgery isn't just knowing where to "cut" either.

Jesus fuck user you're clueless about how doctors get placements