docs.google.com/document/d/155yNpfR7dGKuN-4rbrvbJLcJkhGa_HqvVuyPK7UEfPo/edit
youtube.com/watch?v=XyNlqQId-nk
gitgud.io/tachikoma/tachikoma/tree/master/plugins/tachiplugin-captcha
archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63190710/#63208097
youtube.com/watch?v=GkvgkrCSIX0
youtube.com/watch?v=oI9OmoMwz5s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Based Google.
I hope they disconnects the captcha services too. Hiro doesn't have money to find a replacement and Sup Forums will choke to death.

I have a feeling these people don't know what the fuck they're talking about. They don't have any proof to back it up.
Obviously if it were true we
>we
could demonetize any video
or even have bots visit the links with Sup Forums referrals so one guy could fuck shit up
but again these people are full of shit

In case you're living under a rock,

docs.google.com/document/d/155yNpfR7dGKuN-4rbrvbJLcJkhGa_HqvVuyPK7UEfPo/edit

I know this may be shocking for you, Sup Forumstard: Internet comments are not proof. Without proof you're just spouting misinformation.
Fuck you. You're a waste of space.

mmm what they mean by that?

youtube.com/watch?v=XyNlqQId-nk

miau miau

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

And so quickly, too.

Mass-link to "progressive" shit.

What? Did you just link me a random paper veigly related to this subject that doesn't actually prove anything?

Google has not only been demonetizing videos on things they don't "approve", but has been censor those videos on search results and recommendations.

In case you're retarded, HTTP has this thing called a "referrer" field.

sounds like he was trying to invaguele you into believing his claims

HOLLY FUCK
DOES IT?!??!?!
>or even have bots visit the links with Sup Forums referrals
oh.. what was that part of my post?

HEY DUMBSHIT
THAT
DOESN'T
PROVE
ANYTHING

>they do x so they must do y!
>these random people speculating on the internet totally prove! look, a screenshot!

Sjwernews also "censors" links about Sup Forums

Who could blame it, have you seen how shit this place has become lately?

Then prove it. That paper only states that Google prioritizes videos with ads in recommendation and that it could lead to censorship.
The paper itself states several times that there is no solid proof about censorship or demonetisation based on stuff other than their algorithms.
>you're a le shill XDDDD
Like fucking clockwork.

delete this thread is all a lie just some Sup Forums users flooding Sup Forums

>g defending google
This is the worst reality.

Some user already tested serving a self hosted captcha and it doesn't take much more than a cheap dedi to serve all the captchas for everyone posting.
Hiro is just a lazy faggot that doesn't wanna put any effort and just wants to reel in the yens.

>if not logged into google you have to complete captchas every post

could it be that google pays someone to use captcha? im not saying THAT heightchan does it

nah, he's just lazy and enabling and probably thinks that enabling an easier captcha for everyone means lower pass sales

everyone i dont like is Sup Forums: the post

But I want this place to die, so then I can be free. Also, post the captcha source, I'm interested in reading about it.

>need to happen X so i have the perfect excuse to do Y
idiot

I can't leave, unless this place dies. I've tried to leave but I just can't.

I fucking knew the recent moonman thread was a bait

and so your proof is a redit post about a food review channel.
iinteresting thread

>hackers news is more skeptical of google than Sup Forums

kill me now

>skeptical
You mean gullible?
pic related

Looks like the Google shills are furious that NN is gonna be repealed. Good fucking riddance.

Have you considered that this is their end game?

what does cat speaks when he says miau miau though
in french little shit says miaou miaou
sry the threads so shit I didn't get it was haxor news

gitgud.io/tachikoma/tachikoma/tree/master/plugins/tachiplugin-captcha

This impl is fast, and it uses nodejs.

If hiro can't do what I did in an hour with JavaScript then this place deserves to burn.

Forgot to reply to

So are you guys going to demonetize channels now?

>be user
>(((they))) told you any link to YT from Sup Forums, the vid will get demonetized
>laugh for their incompetence as it means handing anons a power to demonetize videos at their discretion
>try to demonetize videos they dont like by spamming the boards with links to that video
>newfags and dumbfucks (all of anons) think this is what the hivemind likes and start to join demoposting
>eventually got bluepilled overtime
>or anons realized (((their))) plan and stop linking to YT at all
>YT effectively banned Sup Forums from linking their videos
>anons will lose either way

LMAOOOO

I'M CRYING D E S U

>whoops this info was shared with Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and the rest of the cancer boards
>oopsies, it was an unintentional raid

its worth a try right? At least we have a chance to bring them down.

We now have a laser cannon. I guess we could post videos of richard stallman, because those aren't supposed to be on youtube anyway?

They censor anything that goes against their political agenda, this should be obvious

Just massive link to feminist,LGBT,SJW positive,Jewish to make list Sup Forums.

Anything that is half decent has already been demonitized

Consider suicide.

>asking for proof is now shilling
And you Sup Forumstards are surprised when you are treated like the mongoloidal retards you are

That was me.
I had an image that explained the whole thing but the archive is currently kill archive.rebeccablacktech.com/g/thread/63190710/#63208097
Basically the cheapest vps on digital ocean costs $5/mo and it can handle 10 times the amount of captchas Sup Forums requires for non-spam posts.
And that's using a shitty captcha written in php. There are much more performant alternatives.

>mongoloidal
you mean mongoloid right?

>What do
>implying this is a bad thing
If that second comment is correct, we can fuck with tons of youtubers in such a short amount of time.
Just go after the ones reddit loves the most. h3h3, filthy frank, etc.

>let's ruin someone's source of income because reddit happens to like them
And then you wonder why people don't like 4channers.

I don't wonder that at all actually.
Yeah you do have a point though. We could just link to asshole youtuber's channels though and get their videos demonetized.

>4channer

Is there a different word you would have preferred instead, you dumb tripfag?

bad idea.
That would incite redditors to come through here and start making link-spam, thus effectively locking everyone out when mods finally get off their lazy asses and do something about it.

Its better to aim our sights at random fags to make our attacks seem uncoordinated (attack from all sides, lefties, righties, popular, and obscure). That would then force YouTube to fix shut it down, and thus lose more credibility in the eyes of the public. We might also get some giggles form it too.

>tripfag

>incite redditors to come through here and start making link-spam
if this happens on Sup Forums no one will give a shit about the extra "spam"

>wanting to decrease quality on this bastek-weaking forum
NO, bad!

YouTube shouldn't pay "real job" money so idc

>I need you to compensate me for my video hobby
No.

Why do you even come here?

Money earned from entertainment industry is the purest form of money you could get.
No one's life depends on it yet people still willingly give money away.

Don't be salty just because you couldn't turn your hobby into your job.

Google was the one cutting your checks, not us. They don't value your content anymore, that's capitalism. Tough love buttercup, McDonalds is hiring.

That's the complete opposite of the purpose of money. Money is the incentive to do the necessary tasks that we all need, not to exploit those who earned more. Giving money to entertainers is legitimately harmful to all of us for the sole reason that you said, they don't actually contribute anything of value, they waste their time AND their consumers time.

You're entitled to your opinion where you like these people but you can't state the facts and then try to excuse them in the same sentence.

Start linking Youtube administrator channel videos or videos from well known or influential YouTube stars en masse.

Say it with me:
I am not special.
I am not entitled to employment that entertains me.
My video hobby is not, never will be, and never should be a real job.
I am a mediocre failure.
I should have listened to my parents.

Say this over and over and over until you fall in line or fall off a cliff, that's the only choice your entitled to.

>Google was the one cutting your checks, not us
You replied to a response to a post suggesting that WE should make google cut someone's checks.

It's not a necessity but people obviously still find value in it and are thus willing to pay time and/or money for it.
That is what money is for, easy exchange of values.
Don't even try to claim that you never spent time or money for entertainment, we both know that is not true.

Same as the first reply. Also I work as a programmer, why did you assume that I work in entertainment?

I got one for you.
I will have no credible job history when I'm in my late 20's and kids don't find me funny anymore

>Don't even try to claim that you never spent time or money for entertainment, we both know that is not true.
>I just cannot believe someone has different values than me and the majority, it's simply impossible
If that's how you think then there's no point in discussing anything with you. Close minded fool.

Why would you rabidly defend YouTuber freeloaders if you aren't even getting Google gibs? It has no bearing on your life. People who genuinely enjoy making videos in their free time will fill the void. Stop defending the YouTube welfare program literally for free if it has no effect on you anyway you total cuckold.

kek that's great, add it to the YouTuber's Prayer.

So you never in your entire life watched a youtube video or played a shitty game on miniclip. Ok.

Would you go out of your way and waste your own time to maybe take a small chunk out of someone's income?
That's what was suggesting.

yes

>Would you go out of your way and waste your own time to maybe take a small chunk out of someone's income?
Yes, because harming talentless hacks who are at the mercy of Google algorithms is pretty fucking funny.

>is pretty fucking funny
Looks like you want to trade in your time for entertainment.
Anyway I'm sure you'll come to your senses once you grow out of the Sup Forumstard phase.

Whether I have or have not is irrelevant, you're casting assertions out of the gate, you're not worth talking to in any serious capacity.
>but isn't that ironic
No, you cannot be reasonable with people who are themselves, not reasonable. It's for my own benefit that I ignore oyu from here on out unless you show patience and understanding.

Although I would not hold it against you and would instead give you the benefit of the doubt, I feel the nedd to let you know, my mind wonders if you're not 13 years old. You seem very inexperienced. That of coursei s just my assumption, I wouldn't wildly cast it on you like you have with your own assumptions.

It is very relevant because I want you to realize that you are a part of the system that you are seemingly trying to fight against.

>Sup Forums
>youtube
What a world we live in. This is the future you chose, normalfaggot

>i am almost certain that this is happening, here is some evidence
>WOOOOOW WHERE IS THE PROOFS

Ever notice how when a moonman video gets posted on Sup Forums it gets taken down soon after?
PROOF Sup Forums MODS ARE WORKING FOR YOUTUBE.COM
#MODGATE

>fight against
Either on accident or on purpose you're misconstruing my entire positions. You have to understand that not everyone who disagrees with you, means to "fight" you or your ideals. Based on what you've already said I'm inclined to believe you're confused and making yet another hasty conclusion with no actual basis, it's what you've been doing to me and others this whole time. Try thinking things through before jumping to a wild conclusion.

Even if this were somehow the case you fail to see something like the smokers argument, someone who is addicted to a substance advising you not to partake, you would treat such a thing as invalid.

Isn't Sup Forums responsible for most YouTube memes?

yes goy all memes cum from Sup Forums

>what is google analytics?
You can figure it out. WIth your own videos if you want.

Seek help.

wtf? Are you saying that isn't proof???

If you take some time off your shitposting and read OP, you'll find that the word proof is not mentioned.

He shitposted me first, it's only fair.
Besides, innocent videos get demonetized all of the time. Especially recently.
Every fucking youtuber ever is bitching about it.
Search for "adpocalypse"

>He shitposted me first, it's only fair.

Your original post is here: >They don't have any proof to back it up.

>i am almost certain that this is happening, here is some evidence
which is FUCKING NOTHING

It's everything. Proof only exists in mathematics, where you have a strict set of axioms to work with. Everywhere else, you provide evidence. To respond to that that with B-B-BUT WHERE PROOFS is a sign of mental deficiency.

you DUMBFUCKS, use your own google analytics to test it out. Instead of being lazing around.

I don't care about that in the slightest.

Some videos being demonetized on a channel is NOT evidence of anything.
People with "innocent" channels have had TONS of issues with monetization recently.

>What do
Use their own weapons against them, lets start linking every video we can find so it gets demonetized.

>you DUMBFUCKS, use your own google analytics to test it out. Instead of being lazing around.
Everyone knows referrals show up in the analytics you retard. The point is some random faggots OP screenshotted thought maybe if you post a link here it will be caught by some system.

It's still completely inane, but's that's a much better approach than what you used initially.

I don't like thunderfoot, time to cut his income! youtube.com/watch?v=GkvgkrCSIX0

Now for this fanny youtube.com/watch?v=oI9OmoMwz5s

Correlation =|= causation
Sup Forums users are just edgier than your average person and Google is on a censor spree

You are arguing semantics here.
This all started because someone suggested fighting. Then several people brought up the "not a real job" argument after someone else suggested that fighting is stupid.

Good old envy.

>Work at TV station
>stations gets money from ads
>this is fine
>work a youtube channel
>get money from the exact same method
>WOW YOU SHOULDN'T GET MONEY

Fuck off back to redd*t, niggerposter.