What's a computer?

What's a computer?

I can tell you an iPad isn't

Man, girls with curly hair are so fucking hideous. They'll look like they just escaped a jungle no matter what.

Faggot

>They'll look like they just escaped a jungle no matter what.
it sounds like it's a bad thing when you say it

WAIT, is that thing even a girl?

I can literally hear her snorting while it tries to imitate human laughter behind that image.

What is posting the same brain dead meme every day?

no it's not

jesus christ apple

Something that does what I tell it, even if Tim Cook hasn't approved doing it.

It looks good on some girls though, but definitely not for most

>Inb4 retarded Sup Forumsshit

>“Steve Jobs, the pioneer of the computer as a jail made cool, designed to sever fools from their freedom, has died.

>As Chicago Mayor Harold Washington said of the corrupt former Mayor Daley, "I'm not glad he's dead, but I'm glad he's gone." Nobody deserves to have to die - not Jobs, not Mr. Bill, not even people guilty of bigger evils than theirs. But we all deserve the end of Jobs' malign influence on people's computing.

>Unfortunately, that influence continues despite his absence. We can only hope his successors, as they attempt to carry on his legacy, will be less effective.”

Is this really in bad taste like the media says?

Who cares, let them be triggered

The media is a giant hug box

Is this a boy or a girl?

i want to be her flesh dildo while grey worm makes out with her

That's really obviously a girl

Well you’d be wrong

That screenshot stuff, didn't Samsung introduce that on their note series with the s-pen?

I hate that people who hate on this are focusing on the girl/boy/it, and not the fact that Apple is promoting ignorance. "Don't worry about the underlying stuff!" "Don't worry about how your computer works!" "Don't worry about that PRISM thing!" "Just look at the pretty colors and touchscreen buttons!"
That's what makes me sick.

It's not in bad taste, the media is just reactionary.

Kinda is in bad taste, but he's right. Apple did innovate earlier on, but they've turned toxic since then. And since Jobs is gone they've been way less effective at doing their thing. They're really riding the wave of devoted customers Jobs left behind.

Don't worry, it's just Sup Forums coming here and finding something to shitpost about while still pertaining to technology.

That doesn't mean you need to post ugly ones

That's why he didn't

>girls
did you just assume deh gender?

BIGOT

think again sweaty