Siempo: a less distracting interface for Android

getsiempo.com/

Siempo is now in beta. You can sign up here: siempo.us14.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=18af00abf5f9e2b92e8cc55da&id=f18a1e5741

Can someone with a Google account post the APK?

Other urls found in this thread:

kickstarter.com/projects/siempo/the-phone-for-humans
cnet.com/products/siempo-phone/preview/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Download with yalp store

Boy, I sure am glad these faggots didn't decide to clutter up their website with any distracting information or details about their software.
Can the guerrilla marketing shill who started this thread please explain what the fuck this is and why I should care?

completely devoid of information. thanks for posting

Stop shilling your shitty software faggot

kys

If you wanted simple and terribly made just get an iPhone

One a scale of 1 to BOTNET how much of a botnet is this?

Is it FOSS? Will it add another layer of bullshit to already sluggish android?

I can't find a license anywhere

>Not Free Software (ie Botnet)
>No list of commands
>Tell it to do what I want and it doesn't work because the feature doesn't exist.
Why complicate shit with some Dumb-Speaker AI assistant? Just hit the fucking button retard.

No source code no download.

Your site doesn't sell your product. You failed to do the one thing necessary. I have no understanding of what this is from your vague taglines. As far as I'm concerned, the team behind this is incompetent and thus the product is trash.

>but tmaybe the product is good and they're just incompetent marketers
Choosing to do it themselves or to hire someone who is themselves incompetent marketers, makes them incompetent as a result.
>but what if they can't afford someone
If you can't find someone willing to adequately shill your product for free in this day and age, with even a mediocre product, then you may as well be brain-dead.

0/10 We need to have a meeting with you and your parents.

It's in closed beta, you need to give them your Google email to get access via the Play Store.

kickstarter.com/projects/siempo/the-phone-for-humans
cnet.com/products/siempo-phone/preview/

Wow, so minimal and non-distracting they don't even provide any kind of information at all!
The true master of minimalautism

How is this any better than KISS launcher?

HAHAHA
349 dollars for those specs

The pitch:
>>Siempo is the first phone that protects you from addictive apps. What would you do with more free hours in the day?

Didn't install 'addictive' apps in the first place - problem solved.

Wow, what an informative link. Fucking idiots.

You're a macfag and you react on the price? 349 dollars isn't much for a phone these days.

it is if you are paying for shit.