ITT: memes you fell for

>ITT: memes you fell for
I should have known better

>gaymen mouse

A few hard clicks and it malfunctioned

>buying literally anything with gaming in the name of the product
aren't you supposed to be 18 to post here?

how the fuck could you fall for that
how much was that?

Razer DA2013 still working after all these years. The key to preventing mice failure is to not be a barbaric, mouth-breathing, drooling troglodyte. At the end of the day, all modern mice clicks are only as durable as the Omron D2FC-20M switches they come with.

"""""gaming""""" chairs are the worst. You're much better off getting a second hand Steelcase Leap or Herman Miller Aeron.

Only decent mice are "gaming" mice unfortunately. It's the only piece of technology like that, though.

>looking for new hardware
>only extreme killer gaming black viper editions available

>Only decent mice are "gaming" mice unfortunately
I would argue otherwise. maybe the only peripheral that might be acceptable to brand as "for gaming" otherwise its really fucking reaching. that said, there are certainly great choices on the market not branded for gaymers!

How is that even a meme? You can't find anything better unless you live in the states where you can get a used aeron for few hundred bucks.

>"""""gaming""""" chairs are the worst

How exactly are they worse than generic chinese office chairs?

I got a cheap dxracer in black and it's more comfortable than any of the generic IKEA chairs I'd used. If you can suggest a better chair for £150, please go ahead.

>herman miller
>steelcase
>generic chinese office chairs

>$1000 office chairs

and people say gaming chairs are a meme

they are better than those, that's not what he was saying. buy an actual nice chair you fucking RGB steelseries neet

the firefox is kill meme

>buy an actual nice chair

Give me an example of a "nice chair" then. One that doesn't have a price tag of $1000 and isn't a generic Chinese office junk.
There's a reason why people are buying gaming chairs. Gaming chairs are in the golden middle between overpriced Jew shit and crappy Chinese shit.

>there are certainly great choices on the market not branded for gaymers!

Such as?

Noblechairs do reasonably well made "gaming chairs" made of leather.

>logitech g903
150 pounds is NEVER okay for a mouse

>not paying a premium for a device you use for multiple hours every single day

i bet that piece of shit isn't even symmetric, or is it?

goylitech is a sly motherfucker, only the cheap mice have centered sensors

>goylitech
>not logoytich
Missed opportunity tbhfam

yeah its symmetric

Why would any of you retards pay hundreds for a used chair literally infused with other people's farts?

What the fuck is wrong with you.

Because it's infinitely better than your pleather Fast and Furious chair.

>He's making fun of me for spending so much money on a used chair
>He must have a gaymer chair
You sound VERY insecure.

Nothing else at that price point is comparable to a used Aeron.

>hurr durr, the mesh has people's farts in it

I'd say keyboards and monitors boasting a low response time could be considered acceptable as well.

You can get lightly used Aerons for a couple hundred bucks. Usually from startups that go bust in a couple months

>There's NOTHING else better
If having a chair that's branded is more important than any other aspect of the chair. Are you implying your chair is not infused with farts and the wear and tear of the hundreds of office workers who sat in it before you?

Everybody has a different preference when it comes to comfy chairs, if you don't even try anything else and pay out the arse for something you don't even get the luxury of breaking in yourself, you're an idiot.

Was this a good purchase, Sup Forums? It costs ~$220

>Lightly soiled chairs
No thanks. Do they even make them brand new anymore?

>lightly soiled
>it's literally just a mesh
You can rent a rug doctor for $30 if you're that autistic

You can buy them new, they just cost over a grand

Jesus fuck you autist, go sit in one for a work week then go back to your new and "comfy" Ikea chair

Don't have an IKEA chair, either. Actually I'm in the market for a chair.

>the only thing good about the Aeron is that it's branded

You've obviously never used one. The ergonomics are significantly better than anything you'll find in that price range.

>wear and tear

You can find them in very good condition for $200-250. The part that people use is mesh, it doesn't wear out like foam or pleather. I bought a used Aeron 6 years ago, I use it everyday and it's still in near mint condition. I'm not sure how mesh could capture farts, but if you're so worried about farts, wipe it down with iso.

It's bizarre that you accuse everyone else of being pretentious for wanting an Aeron when the only reason you're against it is that it might have someone's cooties on it.

Used Aeron

Backlit keyboards. Led lit mice too though its not so bad when the light is small and your hand covers it.

>Genius Gx Gaming series
Got the Scorpion k9, It still works, but the paint or wathever it has its pretty fucking cheap, not even a year and the WASD keys are almost gone.

Fart cooties are real, ok.

I just bought some Perixx vertical mice for about $20 a pop. 1600 dpi, solid sensor preference so far, nice clicks, relieved hand stress within a few days of using them. Not gaymer shit

>Wipe it with iso
So instead of having a farty chair I get a boozy fart chair? No, you can keep it.

You're not looking in the right places.

16GBs of RAM

You're right. Used Aerons are a terrible purchase. Don't buy one. I heard their founders were Nazis anyway.

What's the response time of aerons? Do they come with adjustable DPI and overclockable refresh rate? Or are they simply mechanical?

MSI AM4 motherboard.

Ouch.
At least you don't have a gigabyte one

what's wrong with msi? Surely it's better than Assrock or bioshit

i have one of these on the way

>not goyimtech

Where should I look for a used aeron Sup Forums? Are eBay and Craigslist good enough or can I find a better deal elsewhere

Gay club office back alley

Check out liquidators

i thought asus and asrock were the shit ones, what's the problem with msi and gigabyte?

I'm sorry. Also you are pretty much stuck with it. They charge 20% restock fee+ shipping costs to return anything. Which is basically $150-$200. I think my cheap staples chair was more comfortable honestly.

voting republican for anything

Craigslist is the best, unless you live in a large metro area that has dedicated liquidator. Ebay Aerons are way overpriced and you get raped on shipping.

>buy gtx1080
>play 20hrs of witcher 3
>that's it

yes i fell hardcore for the gaymin meme

dunno about msi but my gigibyte released her fairies 2 months after i got her

Same here.. went for the G903, middle click started failed, and then left click started clicking by itself, I'll never buy gaymin shit again.

>racing
>racing
>racing

It was if you think it was.

How pathetic are you that you seek validation from an anime message board?

Unironically the Ikea Markus

are there any chairs for people who are skinny? i havent sat in one that fits me well. its like i can have my dog sit next to me on the chair. not comfy to use armrests this far away

>All the aeron posters in this thread

I was gonna post a picture of mine, seeing as my legs go numb if I don't sit at a 90 degree angle all day

but the aeron chairs are wide too

>uses computer
>isn't an amerilard
nigga, go find something better to do with your life, play a sport or someshit. leave the lard shit for the fatties

next you will tell me to use a stand up desk.

Buying a Thinkpad.

I got one of those Serta office chairs. They're sturdy, comfortable, and have good lower back support.

>owning a botnet mouse

what model?

Buy an adjustable chair. Yes, they make chairs with adjustable armrests too, though you probably won't find that on generic chink shit.

Horrible static. Not even usable (I tried a few different tricks I found searching for fixes, but it is still bad). Had it sitting on my desk for a year and haven't even bothered using it due to how bad it sounds. Probably got it defective and never cared enough to return/replace it.

The GT Omega chair I bought fixed my back and has been really nice.

>really like all the buttons on the side of a razer naga
>stuck using low quality gaymen mice for the rest of my life now
Is the Logitech G600/Corsair Scimitar any better when it comes to build quality?

Probably not, the Naga was $35 during black friday though

Utech makes a 12 button mouse as well.

The Deathadder is unironically a good mouse

logitech is $30 on amazon right now

>using fake money

I assume it uses the same Chinese stuff Razer uses

Ive had a G600 since 2015 and it still works as long as you dont use onboard profiles, then it freaks the fuck out and spams a macro until you replug it.
I have not been kind to it over the years (half of its life was spent traveling around loose in a backpack.)

Well im sure you can still mine somethinf with it

all you really need is the extra side buttons for comfier web browsing desu.

This

T470

A backlit keyboard is fun to play with I made Snake and a little reaction game for my keyboard

this

>symmetric mice are good
yeah, because your hand has 2 thumbs on each side, right? what a fuckin idiot

Is it comfy at least

I stole a chair from my HS when I graduated. Still fine.