Office

Is there anyway someone can help me find a cheap copy of Microsoft office or even a free one

Other urls found in this thread:

kinguin.net/category/23327/microsoft-office-home-and-student-2016-retail-key/
libreoffice.org
products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education
ebay.de/itm/Key-for-Microsoft-Office-Professional-Plus-2016-32-64-Bit-Deutsch/132390035706?epid=1421634282&hash=item1ed30fa0fa:g:WOEAAOSwTmtaAS~L
libreoffice.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Torrent it, old versions are fine.

This. And don't forget to block any incoming/outgoing data from updates pertaining to office because it'll make you ask for registration again

There's always libreoffice though, never used it myself but I hear it's good and free

Kinguin have nice prices for legit keys.

kinguin.net/category/23327/microsoft-office-home-and-student-2016-retail-key/

sure, here you can get office for free
libreoffice.org

Hack someone who goes to my school, students get it free off my college's website

>libreoffice
>good
Pick one

Libreoffice or Google Docs

If you're in the US just enroll at a community college, it's free

Libreoffice is pure shit, noone use it in a professional environment

What's so shitty about it?

Ebay a 2013 code from Europe. It's legal and works just fine. Make sure you use the download they provide you.

It costs about $6 per month for the newest version of the entire suite, plus cloud storage and skype minutes. Jesus, people. Isn't your work or your education worth that much?

And that license is good for a desktop, a tablet and a phone.

Good enough for the lemons.
If OP's job depended on the office suite and what it provides, he'd get the software provided by his work, or it would be offered highly discounted through his educational institute.

it's a hobbyist project based on the ideology of 98% of FREE OPEN LIBRE software projects: "how hard can it be? I could build that in a weekend"

that's why no one wants this shit even if it's given away for free/gratis.

if you're too dumb to pirate then make a live account and use the online version

You can get it for free if you're a student and have a student email.

> not using LaTeX

>hobbyist project

I have 1.2k worth of office, suck my dick and i'll give you one

this

ask a friend or relative with kids in school (doesn't have to be university, but they have to have e-mail at the school)

products.office.com/en-us/student/office-in-education

Just imagine this guy going out and being like "hey, I have an office license, hop in bitch"

In Germany a key is about 6,50 - 15EUR for 2016 prof. plus.

ebay.de/itm/Key-for-Microsoft-Office-Professional-Plus-2016-32-64-Bit-Deutsch/132390035706?epid=1421634282&hash=item1ed30fa0fa:g:WOEAAOSwTmtaAS~L

If you dont have them money torrent the 2010 or 2012 version. Still works fine for me.

I've got 50 installs of office 2016 professional plus.

Why don't you shut up unless you've got a volume licence key

Do these keys work for non-Muslims as well?

>too poor to afford it
>too stupid to pirate it
why are men so fucking useless nowadays?

libreoffice.org/

>using Toolkit
What an idiot.

t.

Ja oder nein?

If you know anyone at MS they can buy it for $30

Use Latex, it is better in all ways.

libreoffice.org/

you're welcome.

not really.

TeX is just slightly more evolved troff with an atrociously ancient syntax and macro-style language that creates eye cancer.

html5/css3/javascript are much less idiotic tools to make documents with.