Hiring the pajeets to do your coding

hiring the pajeets to do your coding

what does the head of design have to do with it?

autistic chain of command, nothing more nothing less.

well okay then

Works fine on my Mac

Works fine on my GNU + systemd + Linux

here's the deal kid. you live in a capitalist world that indoctrinates society into buying unnecessary things, from unhealthy cholesterol medicine to overpriced chink shit branded with a logo of a fruit.

in order to maintain society as we know it and currently is, you need to establish a cycle of dependencies where it's almost impossible to break free. you need people who aren't able to afford these objects but see a life goal in being able to afford them and you need people who can afford them and help maintain and extend the infrastructures.

because things have to be cheap, because you, the consumer, don't want to waste your precious and hard earned money on expensive things, you can do so by hiring cheap workers, from india, china, the baltic regions, etc. capitalism implies an irrational and exponential growth, which forces companies to invest less in qualified but cheap workers, since the end product should not only be affordable but the profit has to exponentially grow too. due to that growth the company gets re-evaluated every quarter and if the value does not come close to the previous estimation, qualified people get laid off, while less qualified people who also cost less will be more likely to be employed to meet the expected estimation of growth.

tl;dr
only a greedy fucking jew hires pajeets or the likes because they value their stock market value more than the quality of their products or services they build or even the people that work for them. the only ones who win are investors, board of directors, etc. thank capitalism for the abusive and broken system, don't blame the pajeets

ITT: Mr. Robot lurks Sup Forums

Yeah I've also noticed that some programs are getting buggier because of outsourcing.
Microsoft word and excel 2016 for starters.
Sometimes I have no idea what fucking weird formatting loop it has created.

That never used to happen with 2007.
Oh and explorer, search and various other niggling things are much worse.

>Works fine on my Mac
username: root
password: ''
repeat 26 times

That only werk in high sierra and it's already fixed by the update yesterday.

Regardless, without having pajeets, this wouldn't have occurred.

>implying I didn’t already set a root password when I bought my machine

This didn’t work on my machine, sorry senpai.

Wouldn't unchecked corporatism and lobbying and economic and political ignorance of the masses be to blame, not the system of economics that provides the backbone for much public good as well? It's not like there isn't corruption and arm-wrestling amongst unions in a communist economy.

Calm down and eat your pudding, Tyler Durden.

>only a greedy fucking jew hires pajeets or the likes because they value their stock market value more than the quality of their products or services
This is why you'll never run your own company. Enjoy being a failure your whole life.

Daily reminder that Applel has more diversity hires than even Microsoft.

>Diversity magically makes things good
Does that mean asian companies with large numbers of white people makes them better?
Isn't that racist, you fuck?

You mean Elliot or Christian Slater’s character?

It means once they started hiring more diversity both companies went to shit.

somewhat related to thread, but holy fuck i immediately uninstalled it when i saw this

wtf I love m$ now

i own and run my own company ass hat. it's just not on the stock market and never will be because i don't want to support the broken system. go eat your disgusting clone chicken tendies you simple minded piece of shit faggot.

the system itself provides the possibilities because it's not regulated.

nou