Why aren't you standing while you work Sup Forums?

Why aren't you standing while you work Sup Forums?
Don't you know how healthy that is?

i have so many questions about that picture

I have a raspberry pi there and connect to my rig via vnc.

You get comfy sports shoes and stand. It's that easy.

nice cuck corner, faggot

due to lyme disease I can't stand for longer periods of time anymore sadly. my legs will go weird, i might have to try a walking desk my legs might be able to accept that.

do you stand when you masturbate?
masturbation daily per hour is for health, if you stand then you will come onto keyboard and apply the sticky to everything
you may have cancer of the balls and cock
just masturbate to much and cancer leaves eyes of your

treadmill desks are better, going at 1-2mph you can still do everything. I could play counter strike while walking. Some days I'd walk 14 miles my legs would be sore as fuck but I lost a lot of weight.

Them vidya adapters tho

dude I'm really sorry man, my ex-gf had Lyme disease and it was the worst.

There is basically no evidence that standing desks are any better for you.

can't make this shit up

well there is a fuck shit load of evidence that sitting all day is horrible for your health so.

2+2=

It doesn't work that way.

that desk being the most horrible eyesore aside,

I wanted to try a standing desk so I raised my desk to the maximum it lets you to, but it was about 5-15cm too low so I couldn't comfortably use it. I mean you could make it a squatting desk but jokes aside it was the best and I loved how much more active I was, and when I wasn't sitting I just took short breaks from looking at the screen and walked around my apartment, then came back.

I shall join the standing desk master race one day.

Aha.

This seems more of a lack of research thing.

In undergraduate the prevalence of wall to wall chalkboards changed the game for me. Working out problems while standing energized my studies like no other. Now I have a standing and kneeling desk I bounce around from. The key is to stay active and moving.

There may be a lack of research, but you couldn't pay me enough money to sit at a desk. Sitting for long periods of time is the least enjoyable experience there is.

nothing else about my lifestyle is healthy so why start there?

ive stopped snacking between meals with the sole motivation of sucking my own dick though so thats going well

why don't you just snip it off and throw the todger in your mouth, no weightloss needed

>desk

>do you stand when you masturbate?
Yes. You need to train your muscle.
Standing helps your circulatory system.

Clean your room.