Windows 10 is literally the greatest OS for gaming once you disable all botnets...

Windows 10 is literally the greatest OS for gaming once you disable all botnets. But of course you will not agree with me since your pea sized brain only sees what you want to see.
>B-BUT Sup Forums SAYS IT'S BAD SO IT HAS TO BE BAD!!!
Nigga no lol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eoSg3fSB7PA
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>once you disable all botnets
something that has been proven to be impossible

and of course it is, it has directX you're not contributing anything

>literally the greatest OS for gaming
How? What does the operating system offer, apart from unnecessary "enterprise features" like Cortana and botnet, that 7 and 8.1 don't offer for gaming?

windows has a lot of third party software made for it because it has a lot of users because it has a lot of third party software made for it.

that's literally all it as. from a technical point of view it's mediocre in every single measurable way. except UX, that's been consistently pretty good since XP.

the best gaming OS currently (ie desktop linux with a sane display server) is still a work in progress and once it's in working condition it'll probably get glossed over. nothing will get normies to leave Windows ever, except maybe Android, which is even worse.

Everything has botnets. There really isn't much you can do about it anymore besides going off the grid. You need to understand we're moving into a world where there is no privacy, no hiding from those who want to find you. I don't like it at all, but that's the reality. If you need to do some super secret hacker stuff then you should have the know how to know what tools to use, but if you're just a regular guy you simply have to assume everything you do on any internet-connected device is being monitored.

This desu. I blame a lack of (meaningful) competition. Microsoft's monopoly is a double-edged sword that ironically keeps it from improving and innovating. Windows nowadays is very mediocre, as you said. I agree completely. Unfortunately, no one else is making an effort in the gaming sphere, except Linux, as you said, but there's no centralized effort there on par with Microsoft with strong leadership, it's all decentralized and splintered communities.

>something that has been proven to be impossible
And that has in turn been proven to be wrong.

I'm not denying that, I'm just saying "once you disable all botnets" is not correct. Not even that shitty version they've been trying to shill around has actually achieved that. I also use Windows 10 as well, I'm just saying.

>once you disable all botnets
Judging from W7, updates will bring in new telemetry, so it never ends.

meaningful competition is impossible. there is nothing that can be done once normie critical mass has been reached. they are like the proles from 1984. they will never even realize there's something better than Windows let alone leave their comfort zone. not even the 9th largest company in the world can put a dent in Microsoft's hegemony.

and it all only ever happened because they were the first OS to market that normies could use.

kinda like how bitcoin is the the shittiest, slowest piece of shit excuse for a digital currency, but that name recognition is all it needs

A "meaningful competitor" would eventually become the same anyways. Google and Apple are not any less disgusting in my estimation. It's what we have to live with, even if it looks like a defeatist position.

youtu.be/eoSg3fSB7PA

Actually, it has lower framerate in CSGO compared to 7 and 8.1. Not much, but still.
I guess for the 3 or 4 DX12 games it's better, though.

I'm still using Win XP. I'm thinking eventually I'll get a chromebook for web browsing and continue using the Win XP machine for everything else. For me "everything else" is primarily note taking with WordPad.

Maybe you should get a less shitty computer and stop blaming windows 10.

>this random third party tool didn't do what I wanted it to do
How is that relevant?
docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/configuration/manage-connections-from-windows-operating-system-components-to-microsoft-services

>operating system uses more resources for no good reason
>defends this
Next you'll start defending Apple's planned obsolescence.

Windows 10 protects you in an online world

thanks! that does sound important!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to use Windows 10. The GUI is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of graphical design most of the features will go over a typical user’s head. There’s also telemetry and personalized advertising, which is deftly woven into the start menu- the use of Aero has been replaced with a much more pleasing text-on-paper look. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of this interface, to realize that it's not just easy to use- it will say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Windows 10 truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the lock on Intel’s latest processors, which itself is a way to ensure all Windows 10 users are equal. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Pajeet's genius wit unfolds itself on their screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO use Windows 10 every day. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

>this random third party tool didn't do what I wanted it to do
Of course it didn't. Can you guess why?
>How is that relevant?
Because you've claimed telemetry can be disabled. Those tools automated the processes of what you've just linked and it did nothing.

>Those tools automated the processes of what you've just linked and it did nothing.
No they don't.
NoTrack is just a DNS server.
Spymeme Anti-Beacon supposedly disables telemetry but doesn't do half of what is listed in that article. The other half also generates traffic.

> wasting his life on gaymz
> tell others that they have pea sized brain

You are special kind of idiot aren't you?

>disable
That is impossible.

You CAN NOT control closed source software.

>once you disable the botnets

Is this a new pasta?