Google

Is there any possible way to escape from google?
What to do? (the 'perfect' guide?).

Other urls found in this thread:

mesh.gentoo.today/wiki/Main_Page
privacytools.io
hooktube.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Use Chromium.
Don't use google search.
Don't use any other google product.

Simple.

I've already been doing it for some months and it's totally fine and doable.

Remember, the only true way of escaping the botnet is killing yourself.

Use Cubes OS, use Firefox, use Duck Duck Go, use Amazon Workmail.

And use your own VPN server hosted in the amazon cloud.

It’s not just google, it’s apple and intel too

search for high paying terms and click on their ads. destroy the trust. we need to do it on scale.`

I'm using the new Firefox.
I use Duckduckgo and Startpage.
Email, can't escape from the G mail.

How?

Wow.

OK.

OMFG

Also this:

it makes them money in the beginning, but advertisers don't get anything in return and the trust goes away, ad prices will collapse. if people would come together and do it, it would destroy google quickly.

just google best credit card your_location, diy attoreney your_location, locksmith your_location etc. Each of these clicks can be worth up to 50 dollars or more, depending on your location. Do it every week. No more. Do it when you have access to other people's computers. Tell other people to do it. Fuck Google. Let's destroy it.

I'll do that gladly.

i had to whitelist the botnet to post this. I dont think you can hide from botnet but you can run

Thanks.

i think that you need to join Sup Forumsternet

mesh.gentoo.today/wiki/Main_Page

>Chromium
lol. you arent even trying. at least say to use ungoogled chromium fork. standard chromium still sends tons of shit to google

>What to do?
1. don't use google products or services

Here you go noobs
privacytools.io

Unfortunately correct.

Yeah, as soon as more of my options vest, I'm escaping the fuck out.

The literal only thing I use from Jewgle is youtube, and even then I often access it through hooktube

i've seen this video
very informative

>Is there any possible way to escape from google?
No :^) Our products are too good to say no to.

>Don't use Google search
Just admit it, the other search engines suck ass. Hell, if you find me a better engine than Google I'll use it myself. But there aren't any.

>locksmith your_location etc. Each of these clicks can be worth up to 50 dollars or more, depending on your location. Do it every week.
Locksmiths are real people, stick to non-humans like corporations and lawyers

>Google captchas
>Google scripts
You can't

Startpage
It's Google with a proxy

It opens links in new tabs. Gonna have to userscript edit results, very annoying.

As a lawyer I resent your dehumanization of corporations. Do you WANT to go back to when corporations couldn't be treated like actual people before the law?

OK

Can't open

What about Firefox?

OK, I will!

Thanks, it's a good page here!

I use Hooktube, I like it. hooktube.com/

> our products are too good to say no to.
Not all, maybe youtube or google search..

> better engine than Google
Maybe this: Oh, shit What?

the real challenge is to do it on your phone. Custom rom without gapps of course, but replacing many of the key apps is a problem, in particular the open source navigation software is shit. Its only really possible if you never travel for work or if you are planning on using legacy tech for navigation ("maps")

Use your own server to do the email, contacts and calendar synchronization for you. Software like Owncloud/Nextcloud works to some degree with client software like Nine (paid, Android).

you could block javascript and use captcha v1 while its till available

Sup Forums is back on cloudflare?

Free software in general. Find another email provider if you can't host your own, Proton Mail works for me.
I don't think you can fully get rid of YouTube tho.
DuckDuckGo as search engine.

Stop using tech

Forgot to mention NoScript and an ad block of choice

No.
someone took a photo of you with an android phone?
now google knows your face
someone mentioned you in a message from android?
now google may know your name, occupation, age, gender and some other things depending on what have been said and the quality of analyst algorithms

there's no escape

If we collaborated to make a normie friendly de-googling guide that can be followed even by a grandma, I'm just one of the people with big traffic who would promote it. I'm not a writer.

Sup Forums has collaborated on bigger projects in the past.

Can you do it?

For example, NoScript should definitely be part of a de-googling effort but I can't figure out how to explain it to a normie in a way that he would inconvenience himself to use it.

>in a way that he would inconvenience himself to use it.
*properly any way

It's nearly pointless unless you block everything by default and grant bare level permissions on a site by site basis

>search
duckduckgo, searx
>mail
protonmail, self-hosted
>browser
firefox nightly, qutebrowser, w3m

YouTube is the hardest to avoid, IMO. If you use an adblocker and/or play all videos through mpv (or newpipe on your phone), I think you stop them from gaining much from you in the way of money or information.

In my opinion, DDG is easily superior to Google in results and in interactivity. I would use it even if they didn't pretend like they respected my privacy.
Or you could just go to settings, make a bookmarklet.

Polite sage because we have this thread everyday and literally do have several guides on it (all assembled in GIMP).

searx would be the perfect google replacement but it's slow as fuck.

It's good to work on your mental map of the places you drive.

Does youtube-dl, or watching youtube through mpv effectively do the same thing?

Yep. Except you can't share them as links.