Just installed windows for free

Just installed windows for free

howd I do Sup Forums?

Stupid frog poster, literally neck yourself immediately right now this second stat.

this guy is a moron. do what you do OP

Very good user, enjoy your russian spyware in your PC, will not go poorly
also
>checked

thank you

didnt you post this yesterday? fuck off

>this guy is a mormon. do what it do OP*
ftty

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

i haven't paid for windows and it's a legal copy

Silly frogposter. You should always insist on being paid for working with hazardous materials.

Are there people who pay for windows?

no me senpai :)

Student or employee?

No, it's Microsoft's business model.
You don't have to pay for it(even though it's not free) if you are a person.
Everybody will use it, so companies do have to buy it or they end up like München where the people were too retarded to use linux

>666
Witnessed.

someones jimmies are rustled

Wtf

good copypasta, upboated

I've never payed for (Bootcamp, for gaymen) Windows, and have never had any trouble with 'activation'.

Sup Forums is for technology

I like ponies

BUMP