/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
• user gets his Deus Woof and has it framed • user's postwoman is curious about his package unboxes them, it's all 11.11 orders • user embraces the Chinese botnet with the Yeelight • user receives a Arduino starter kit • user posts pic of his Huion H640P drawing tablet draws a little something to show it off • user gets a Xiaomi Miija pen and some refills to go with it • Ausfag receives abuse from his country's postal service his products survived • user reviews Xiaomi Hybrids • user got his watch and watchstrap • user's shipment is cancelled gets a refund 5 minutes later after filing dispute • user gets a dead Yamcha figure• user receives a music box and some catnip • More 11.11 stuff arives for this user a mech switch tester
• user gets his $1 fish plush • user reviews GPTek Rocker • user bought a HDD 2.5" off AliExpress • user gets a Nitecore TIP • user gets his KZ ZST • user gets a lucky knot • user receives a DIY AM/FM Radio kit but is lost Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/15-99-HOT-SALE-HIGH-QUALITY-BLUEDIO-T4S-WIRELESS-HEADSET-MIC-NOISE-CANCELLING-/222711865154
aliexpress.com/item/New-HUION-680S-8-x-6-Digital-Graphic-Pen-Tablets-Professional-Animation-Painting-Boards-Art-Tablet/32219473647.html
amazon.com/Huion-Inches-Digital-Graphic-Drawing/dp/B00DM00B9A
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
imgur.com/a/1UEh7
aliexpress.com/item/New-3100mAH-For-Samsung-N7100-NOTE2-Built-in-Replacement-Mobile-Phone-Battery-Portable-Charging-Large-Capacity/32803053770.html
aliexpress.com/item/shitty_leather_replacement/32751736047.html
aliexpress.com/item/9-Colors-50x50cm-Dog-Pattern-Polyester-Cotton-Fabric-For-Patchwork-DIY-Cloth-Sewing-Tilda-Jacquard-Fabrics/32823595626.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Just ordered Xiaomi's $40 USB-C Noise-Cancelling earbuds to go with my new 3.5mm-less phone.

Tell me how I wasted my money, Sup Forums

Why didn't you get an adapter so you can use earbuds that aren't made of phosphorus?

Just get a bluetooth receiver in addition and you're good.

I got this jewel box and 100 1.something mm LEDs for about $4, on Wish.
Their tracking service fucking sucks. It says that the item is still in transit. And besides, maybe I could have gotten them for far less on Ali or Banggood or something.

>for about $4, on Wish.
Man you got chinked hard.

Looking for some bluetooth headphones, is this fake? ebay.com/itm/15-99-HOT-SALE-HIGH-QUALITY-BLUEDIO-T4S-WIRELESS-HEADSET-MIC-NOISE-CANCELLING-/222711865154 i've seen this around 45-60 bucks, in case they are fakes, would ebay support me or the seller?

>Shipping: $59.99

Couldn't work my Mi Notebook at all with chinky Windows 10 so I got an English key off (((Reddit))) for $27. Gonna try to install it now.

Build quality is excellent.

Yeah, I know. But anyways, how do I search Ali for these LEDs? If I search LED directly I get strips and other stuff.

aliexpress.com/item/New-HUION-680S-8-x-6-Digital-Graphic-Pen-Tablets-Professional-Animation-Painting-Boards-Art-Tablet/32219473647.html

how shit are those? it costs like a third of what a wacom of this size would cost

led diode

You don't have to pay for windows 10 at all user
Why did you give microsoft and reddit money

Read the reviews:
amazon.com/Huion-Inches-Digital-Graphic-Drawing/dp/B00DM00B9A

include the size and form you want
e.g. 3mm, 5mm, strawhat, etc.

Did you try calling Microsoft?

I wonder if you called, said you bought a laptop in Hong Kong while traveling because yours broke, and can't figure out why you can't set it to English, they'd just give you a key.

Man, you're right, I got chinked hard. Thanks for the help.
The funny thing is, though, that since the postman literally just threw my package to my house, the tracking still thinks that the items are in transit. Should I chink back?

>tfw last year I bought 100 ultrabright leds for $0.74
>now they're $2

Is it too laate to order stuff for christmas? I gotta buy something for my gf, maybe a big plushie but I dont know if it will arrive in time, before dec 25 is ideal, but before jan 6 is okay too.

>using windows
>paying for it
Consider doing the following.

It's definitely risky.

>chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf
Too lazy to email the OP of it but beware of the Pop Filter ($5-$10) listed there. It's very small.

does anyone have any chink mods for the koss porta pros

>The funny thing is, though, that since the postman literally just threw my package to my house, the tracking still thinks that the items are in transit.
Is it real tracking code that works with your local post site too or just chinks fake one?

I love chink shopping, it's fun more than anything.
Shame about import taxes though.

Move to China.

>his country has import taxes

ahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Basically all do, just depends at what threshold they decide to enforce it.

mine has minimum at $1000 so i'm never gonna get taxed on chink purchases

I got your back, RegOP!

Safespace chats are cancer and should be ignored. Please remember this for future RegOP OPs.

Still throwing a temper tantrum because half the Telegram thinks you're an insufferable fatass, m (dot)?

>telegram
>using a botnet irc client for millennials which won't let you join without giving it a phone number
no thanks

>phone number
dumb phone poster, no wonder discord intimidates you

Is there some decent and not very expensive chink 360 camera?

>t. retard
you literally can't get on telegram without giving it a phone number

So dig into your bin of pedo burners, give it a number, then that's it. You only need to do sms verification once then you can use Telegram Web all you like. Retard.

Is there any difference between the 32 and 64GB versions of the Mi A1 besides the internal storage? If they're basically the same, I'd rather get the cheaper version and stick in a shark sd card

Any good chink notebook ram recommendations?

I've had a rather expensive parcel delivered (£900) but Royal Mail tracking says it's still in transit...
In reality it was left outside my door and it was never signed for... The seller has now asked whether or not I've received it. Should I tell the truth or say I never received it and get a refund? It's insured so both the seller and I will get the refund.

DO IT PUSSY
paypal me £50 tho hehe, make you feel less bad :)

Come on man, don't stoop to the chink level.

>Anything from china costing £900
What exactly did you buy user, a chink wife? Obviously lie, it's £900
>It's insured so both the seller and I will get the refun
No, the sellers boss gets refund, he'll be killed

Xiaomi makes one, stick to that

Shame Santa-user was too lazy to keep updating his gift list, this was a fun thing to bring /csg/ together.

imgur.com/a/1UEh7

No difference. BTW, you can get the 32gb version really cheap from Geekbuying. It's $199.99 and you can get $20 off with the coupon GEEKBUY20. The coupon will only work if the order is over $200 so add something cheap to it, screen protector for example (needs to be from the HK warehouse as the phone).

buy 1$ fish where?

i've seen one going for $1.19, probably little less on the app

Can somebody recommend some chink TV boxes?

My xiaomi screwdriver set has arrived, and it's more than awesome.
Bits work a charm, as does the grip, and the finish of the box is really beautiful

>posting on a ded thred
that looks p nice, might get it next time it's cheap

got any new recommendations?

Thanks man, I'll post here when I get it (hopefully before New Year's). What are the usual delivery times from Geekbuying?

Looks sexy as fuck, too bad I can't justify buying it since I already got 3 different screwdriver sets

dont know whether to put it here publicly or whether its wide known already

aliexpress gives you 4 USD off your orders. I've been ordering single 8 USD items and getting 4 off every time just using gmail with dots in different part of the email to make it a new address

basically unlimited 4 USD off all items every time
dont fuck it up anons

What do you want to do with it? Depending on that, the options change drastically, and in some cases, you might be even better off buying a non-chink box.

Do you know how those compare to actual quality screwdrivers, like Wera for instance?

Hey guys, should I risk getting a replacement battery from the chinks? It's a whole lot cheaper, like 20% of local price, but it is chink. Phone is Samsung Note II.

aliexpress.com/item/New-3100mAH-For-Samsung-N7100-NOTE2-Built-in-Replacement-Mobile-Phone-Battery-Portable-Charging-Large-Capacity/32803053770.html

Wiha is a premium brand dating back to WWII Germany. They made these screwdrivers in collaboration with Xiaomi. It's not even chink shit, it's cheap German shit. Worth every penny.

Is ruizu x02 worth it ?

Ok then, now I regret not buying set on 11.11. I was planning to but ended up thinking it's usual set of toy screwdrivers.

>quality screwdrivers
PB Swiss Tools > Wiha > Wera > everything else

Anyone knows what does 48 even mean?

What's this weird white goop on my eachine e013 flight controller? The shit covering that metal cylinder? When I cut through it with a hobby knife it felt kinda like putty, but I have no idea why there'd be putty on the board

That's to hold the crystal on place.
It's good that it's there. Chinks love to cheap out on stuff like that.

eat it and report back for bants

Are you using the same credit card and address for every purchase? Because before you couldn't reuse the 4 USD discount because Aliexpress would check those and cancel your order.

It's not bad. Good value for the price.

Pros:
>cheap
>it works
>light and small
>sd card support

Cons:
>The volume control is unintuitive
>Actually the whole menu system is unintuitive and irritating
>Have to reload the music library from sd card on every bootup
>Slight audible hiss

It's miles better than any other £8 audio player out there.

>crystal
huh, is that what that is?
is there anything interesting I can do with the crystal? Doesn't really seem like there is. And is it weird that I stopped having issues with the control signal dropping out after I severed it?
On a note related to severing the putty, I can just solder it together again, right?

I'll consider eating a little bit of it, if someone posts an anonymous video upload service that doesn't suck ass

what are some good chink ebook reaBers ??

the e-ink corporation sucks ass and there's no good alternative right now
the current recommendation is to get a kindle, then load custom software on it, since Amazon subsidizes hardware prices pretty heavily

It's just a precise oscillator for RF or timing shit.
Pretty standard component.
>On a note related to severing the putty, I can just solder it together again, right?
Maybe.
You could fix the component down with regular hot glue instead.

>Slight audible hiss
No thanks

How do you know its good shit?
If you can't test the hardness of the metal?
I am not saying you need to care, i am just asking if your statement if profound.

neat, thanks!

Yeah it's decent enough if you want something for the gym or whatever. For regular listening I just ended up going back to my phone.

Have you tried putting it to sleep before turning it off? Seems to be the way to correctly turn it off, that way it won't reset like when you just turn it off. No hiss on mine, though it got wrecked in a rain.

About to buy shit on Aliexpress, is my credit card info safe? should I use a disposable Visa?

safer than ebay

Post the info here, so we can judge it.

How does it work? I don't see any discounts while checking out.

aliexpress.com/item/shitty_leather_replacement/32751736047.html
I guess i want to ask the same question: Is this even a good replacement?

Thirded, love these portable fuckers

It's definitely going to change sound, no one will tell you if for better or worse.
What exactly are you trying to achieve?

Either say fuck it, and invest €120-300 into a decent headset.
Or €4 to stop replacing the fucking pads, that literally starts missing seams within a month of use.

>I can just solder it together again, right?

>there are people this technically illiterate on Sup Forums

No, you can't put a blob of silicone back together by touching it with a hot piece of metal.

I would do former, porta pros are garbage anyway.
Replacement pads are fairly cheap though. And I guess those leather ones should last.

anyone have any suggestions for products that'll liven up my desk area?

plusies, plants, action figurines

Are ZSTs just a meme? They look a little bulky but the "carbon fibre" ones look alright. How delicate are the pins? I have a habit of sleeping with my earphones in.

Any better alternatives for BT earphones? I've got a Bluedio speaker and it's great so was thinking about N2s.

deus woof easily

Diy xmass tree kit

Any "bezelless" phones that are decent?
I liked the sharp aquos crystal when it came out but it wasn't available in my country

Anyone have the link?

Best £300 I ever spent.
Just look at the fucking colors user.

It was posted in one of the replies in thread you linked, just dig for it.

Mi Mix or Mi Mix 2

how can i judge the colors when it is displayed by my monitor anyway

Ah yea, got it cheers

aliexpress.com/item/9-Colors-50x50cm-Dog-Pattern-Polyester-Cotton-Fabric-For-Patchwork-DIY-Cloth-Sewing-Tilda-Jacquard-Fabrics/32823595626.html

mi mix 2 or oneplus 5t if you're asking for chinkshit specifically

is that the mi laptop ?