Is this the power of Linux?

Seriously. How is this man not fired yet.

And then people wonder why Linux only has 2% market share. Well now you know why.

> Linux only has 2% market share.
most computers run linux

>most computers run linux
True. Android is the most used OS in the world by a wide margin.

its mostly because of embedded and servers

He's right tho, fuck Nvidia

I use Linux Mint and what Linus Torvalds or any other well-known people say has literally zero effect on my experience. If what he says is important to you then you are just another drone that wants to be told what to do.

But he's right.

Most computers run MINIX

It's like, two separate entities had like, differing goals, or some shit.

Ehhh save some cash up, get GTX 1070 instead of GTX 1080Ti, and donate it to this guy. He might start caring about Nvidia users then. Because Nvidia sure af doesn't.

nVidia is the Apple of GPUs

Acting like my Nvidia 1050ti or whatever isn't .01% better than my old Radeon R9 or whatever

t. shitty noVidya consumer

Who cares about a faggot who's only relevance value in the world is his 5 shitty projects no one cares about, so 0.

ayymd fanboyism is heavy here.

nvidia btfo

GPUs are thr apple of Nvidia

You're missing the point entirely. He's angry at users who buy hardware from a company with retarded policies when it comes to Linux and then expect him to please them by going through hoops with his software, assuming it's even possible for him to make it work.

If you buy hardware that doesn't support your operating system then you do not deserve support.

Ah, yes, Android is renown all around the world as the operating system made to meet server needs in all capacities.

It's like, some illiterate retard had, like, a half-baked point, but was too stupid to articulate it.

please improve your reading comprehension

Please improve your reading comprehension.

i wasn't saying android is used in servers smart guy

yes this is who you deal with when you ask for help with linux and people wonder why oh why? WHY DOES NO ONE LIKE MUH LINUX? that post right there is why. the people that maintain it are shit and unprofessional.

Ass burgers power linux and then they get upset when no one wants to use it.

MIR > sway
fight me faggot

I beg of you to reread that post and rethink your response, smart guy.

You, OP, or the Sway faggot? You aren't articulating your point very well.

i have

There are more Android phones than there are PCs period. Why would he care about desktops?

Also Linux is installed on 100% fucking percent of top 250 supercomputers and has a huge server market share. This is the real business.

Faggot not very interesting articulating point you're a faggot fagoot newfag I'm better than you fuck Linux nvidia is good and cuck just for good measure

quality discussion is valued here at Sup Forums.org you're a faggot and your opinon is dumb shit faggot dumb nvidia amd shills butthurt soyboy

aspergers is very autistic r9k stupid faggot autist muh linux freedoms rms gnu gpl cucks proprietary better suck my balls feminine penis

poo in loo

>being this asspained
lol

poo in the loo butthurt sperger damage control dumbass chicken tendies mommy helpless virgin

poo in loo >being this asspained lol

I have a GTX670 but whatever AMD equivalent at the time probably aged better. I also have Intel and hate Intel.

gtx670 ayymd equivalent is better fuck intel soyboy fagoot dump opinion nigger shit

ok

> MIR > sway
Hate to break it to you buddy, but canonical dropped MIR like a hot potato. Long live Wayland

Mir will move to wayland and they are considering using wlroots, a library made by the sway guy.
It all comes full circle.

Why does CONSUMER market-share matter? Can someone tell me why it matters? Can someone who is not blindingly retarded explain to me why consumer market-share matters for an operating system traditionally used on servers and embedded devices? Can someone explain to me why more consumer uses somehow is better? What's wrong? Nobody can come up with an answer other than cuz bigger is better? Seriously? Is everyone so retarded that they cannot conceive of a reason anyone would use linux other than its fucking market share? Linux or GNU/Linux or Xeir/Linux or whatever the fucking shit you fucking call it does not matter to most consumers because most consumers want to be able to run motherfucking office 365 and until microsoft starts supporting office 365 there will be no fucking reason for most consumers to use linux outside of android. And before someone stupidly mentions ChromeOS, know that it is a glorified web browser because Google does not want to put the fucking effort into developing their own operating system that actually worries about optimization of hardware in conjunction with their software and the whole fuck-headed notion of muh freedumbs. Fuck off you fucking cunts and fags I cannot fucking stand any of you.

I don't game on linux, integrated graphics is more than enough for anime/internet/programming. If I need to game I can just boot into windows. Problem solved.

THE COPYRIGHT HOLDERS AND/OR OTHER PARTIES PROVIDE THE PROGRAM “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THE ENTIRE RISK AS TO THE QUALITY AND PERFORMANCE OF THE PROGRAM IS WITH YOU.

drew devault is a pretty cool guy and doesn't afraid of anything

I wouldn't buy novideo if it weren't for CUDA's widespread use in GPGPU shit.

Also I didn't know the Sway guy wrote KnightOS, that's pretty cool.

>retards ITT defending this
I want reddit to leave

>CUDA's widespread use in GPGPU
>widespread use
>GPGPU
>widespread use
>CUDA

linuxers are like that because people like you are retarded twats to them in the first place, buying from a company known to be absolutely uncooperative and then expecting the linux guys to do magic for free and clean uo all of nvidia's fuckery

???

t. nvidia shill

he has good taste in touhous so all is forgiven.

/thread

>yes this is who you deal with when you ask for help with linux
I asked for help with a windows related problem and was told to turn it off and on again, when this didn't work my thread saw no new replies
I've had this issue for 10 years now, send help