Sup Forums what is this

Sup Forums what is this

a button and an led light

The middle doesn't push in

It gets really hot though ? A cig lighter?

Humidifier

Nice clock Achmed

looks like an ultrasonic humidifier like said. submerge it in a bowl of water then switch it on, should emit a nice plume of water vapor.

Sounds sus af gonna have to look that up

It's not a humidifier though it uses the same technology. OP, what you've got there is a Halloween mist-maker, a humidifier writ large.

It does sound suspicious, but I agree with them. Looks exactly like an ultrasonic fog machine. And you do operate them by putting the top just below the surface of water and plugging them in.

Time to kms

You need to just barely cover the top with water. It needs to get into the little circle bit in the top.

I just did it misted a bit now it's cold

A chinese bacteria atomizer, it puts bacteria into the air so you can breath them in

The humming stopped

Nvm it's back after I unplug if for 5 seconds

rip user

ARE YOU GOING TO POST FOG PICTURES OR NOT YOU FUCKING SHIT STAINED DICK LIPS

Is OP kill?

no shit, you guys told him to put a random device into water and run it

No I think waters getting in. It stops heating when I put it in water and won't start until I shake it and unplug replug

Put in on a wooden table and let it run for a few hours for maximum comfyness

Just to clarify in case the OP is still here, you shouldn't run this thing OUT of the water, the heating is a bad thing, it does not use heat to make the mist.
You'll overheat it and break it.

it's not heating anyway you dumbass

wait, can a fog machine be used as a super humidifier?
The air is dry as fuck here and I constantly wake up with nosebleeds all winter. My humidifier is a pussy and doesnt put out enough water.