Search for 3.8 to 4.2 inches phones

>search for 3.8 to 4.2 inches phones
>this is what I get
FOR FUCKS SAKE WHY ISN'T THERE A SINGLE FUCKING DECENT PHONE IN 2017 WITH A NON-RETARDED SIZE????

Handlet detected

SE. Its literally there.

lumia 435

this

>a 4.0 inch phone isn't retarded.
You're fucking retarded.
Nobdody, and I mean nobody except you with your little 12 year old girl hands requires a 4.0 inch phone, get over it.

Stop being a retard. I have really tiny hands and using a 6" phone is fine. Even with one hand on a bike.

enjoying dropping your shit
enjoy people looking @ what ur doing on your phone more frequently
enjoy having to pay way more on screen repairs in case your break it

don't be a sperg, who cares, 10 dollar case.

>Enjoy dropping your shit
Not a handlet like yourself, but if its that big of a deal a 10$ case will solve that problem.
>Enjoy people looking at what you're doing
How the flying fuck would a 4.0 inch screen prevent this and I'm sorry, but maybe you should consider not watching Hentai on the subway train you autist?
>enjoy paying more for screen repairs
That's not how it works.

Get an Xperia Compact phone.
They're small, trust me.

If I use it on a bike I have a case, problem solved. You should use one anyways. If people look at me that's fine, they can't see my screen.
I don't break it.

As for you, enjoy shit overpriced phone with shit screens.

it has nothing to do with hands. It's all about how it feels in the pockets. It's very uncomfortable to walk/sit with huge phone in the pocket. Anything above 5" is too big.

lmao i don't even watch weird shit on my phone nor game on it it's just that ofter there are people on the subway looking at what I'm sending on steam chat and/or telegram for some reason
btw most places that perform repairs that i know charge based on screen size

Then either stop being a faggot wearing tights, or have the phone in your jacket or purse like girls do.

Droid 4 is great. Still rocking it

I just want a smartphone that is as small as an iPhone SE and as fast as the newest phones out on the market, fuck this whole giant phone phablet bullshit

>he doesn't use an iPad as his phone
handlet

I used to be like you until I got a 5" and a 5.5" phone. Now I think 5" is the ideal size if you want to use your phone single handed.

Are you using Lineage? How's the performance?

I'm told the SE is pretty good

Not to detail your thread OP but this was the first phone thread I saw and have a question for other anons. I have the Pixel 2 XL. Love the phone. Use chrome for my browser. When I click one of those long screenshots they always look fuzzy and I can't read them. Even of I dl them they look the same. If I open the same pic in one of stupid Sup Forums apps they look just fine. What am I doing wrong?

XZ1 Compact is pretty small despite its 4.6" screen

I know how you feel, OP

I had a Moto G, first gen, 4.5 inch

Upgraded to a G5 and it's 5 inch. Feels totally different, not sure if I even want to keep it. Turns out fucking everything is a 5 inch so you've got very little choice if you don't want a mini tablet

the screen is way better and I've went from android 5 to 7 but it feels more delicate and unwieldy taking up my whole pocket, being difficult to use one hand, needing to stretch out my hand just to turn on my fucking wifi

No using Cyanogenmod 11. Performance is meh assuming you're not doing anything crazy. Gotta install xposed and root to get some performance tweaks to get more life.
It's okay with me because I mostly just use it to text/call/ and keeping in touch with people not play games or stream videos.

>le small hands maymay

Fuck off, the only people with fuckhuge phones are women who put that shit in their handbags. I wear clothes that fit, I wear suits. I'm not obese, I don't have the space for a 7" Phaglet device. I don't consume media on my smartphone. I'm 6'1". Kill yourselves.

If you're 6'1 you should easily be able to fit the average phone in various pockets.

t. 6'2 who went around in a suit with an inch thick 5.7" phone for two years with no issues

>A NON-RETARDED SIZE
>3.8-4.2
>implying
4.5-5 inch is the perfect phone screen size

Samsung W2018 if you don't mind clamshell design, only available in China, expensive price tag.

This: , I'm 6'3 and have no problems with larger phones. Stop being tiny.

haha LOL, muist suck to be a handlet, meanwhile I'm enjoying my chad sized 6.4 inch phone phaggot

>retarded size

You got small hands, not our fault.

this, i'm 6'4 and i have a 6.4 inch phone in my pockets no problems, hell i can fit my 7 inch tab in most pockets, people saying "waaah doesn't fit" must be phaggots in skinny jeans

The Xperia XZ1 compact has a 4.6" screen and is probably smaller than many of the phones in that list.

By limiting yourself to a tiny niche screen size you cut out the best small phones.

search for japanese phones then, like the ones from Sharp. The japs didnt fell in the screen size meme yet

because japs are manlets, little niplets

He's also wrong.
There are large Japanese Android phones and large phones are very popular in Japan.

You made the mistake of talking about phones on g
phonefags here aren't real enthusiasts. With them it's all about
>LOL MOAR BEZZLELESS
>MOAR CAMERAS
>REALLY BIG
>BLUETOOTH EVERYTHING
>CURVED SCREENS
and then the one guy in the back
>QWERTY PHONES

you're never going to get help with phones on g because everyone is so "not insecure" about their height that they have to talk about it all the time.

My recommendation to you is a sony xperia z5c, it's what I want to get.

>4.2"

The fuck are you? A 5 year old or a midget?

Get a Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact. Done.

So is the bait here that the SE is a decent phone in 2017?

I don't understand the tactic here.

>be gril
>have phone with 5.7" screen and use it just fine
>can't put anything in front pockets because >women's clothing
>phone fits easily in back pockets
Basically man up. Big screens are best

>>phone fits easily in back pockets
Why do grils do this?

>4.2 inches
Are you 5 years old?

Had an Galaxy S5 for 3 years, got a 128GB iPhone SE to replace it I do not miss the larger screen size of the S5 as much as I though I would.
I don't consume much videos, phone is mainly used for calls/texts, music, camera and web browsing, I only play like 2 mobile games and that is very rarely.
Even with someone with large hands and poor eyesight, Fuck I actually like the SE.it does all your smartphone things while being small.

>wanting a phone sized phone means your hands are small
nah

Read the previous line.

Yeah, but there's usually other options, like the purse they always seem to be carrying, or a front pocket in another piece of clothing.