At what point certain 0s and 1s become ilegal?

at what point certain 0s and 1s become ilegal?

At any arbitrary predefined point

Around the point when your faggotry influences them

>and humans are just atoms
stop analyzing everything to the retard'th degree. your pedo image stash is illegal

where can I get software that chops up a pic in that way for me, on gunuru/lenux that is

at the point when it becomes extremely unlikely that writing random bits to a string results the string becoming the said illegal string

At the point when they start breaking the law.

At the point where the combination of viewing software and encryption you use translate them reliably into illegal content.

It's the history of the creation of that number.
It being illegal is arbitrary, but it's based on what happened to produce the number in the first place, and its meaning to human society.

>lol I didn't rape a 5 year old girl, I just happened to put certain arrangements of atoms in other arrangements of atoms

why is inserting a group of atoms into another group of atoms illegal?

what if you write a script that fills an empty png with random colored pixels and you run it until it produces cp. is it still illegal?

They already have that, it's called Sup Forumsmask.

wat

The possibility that it'd produce CP just by sheer coincidence is so astronomically low that you might as well just hope for a random 10/10 girl to materialize in your room.

Legally, it depends whether drawn such as loli is legal or not where you live. In the real world, good fucking luck convincing the law it isn't real

what if you help it with machine learning magic

We as homo sapiens create fictions we live by. Money, Institutions, Laws etc. We all accept them as realities. Certain 0s and 1s violate some of these principles we have created.

Still have yet to figure out if loli is even legal in USA. Law is so fucking full of holes

Varies by state but even in the illegal ones, I highly doubt any sort of law enforcement gives a shit

It's not the ones and zeros that become illegal, it's certain combinations of these and only the way they came to be makes them illegal.

at what point certain words become shitposts?

lol how are words even real like you cant even see them lmfao

At what point certain hand gestures become illegal?
At what point certain words become illegal?

what if lets say i have a photo of a naked 10 yo girl and i use software to jumble that image up like OP's pic except not in the right order. Is it still illegal?

is it illegal if I download every second frame of a movie?

>1's and 0's become illegal because the hypothetical profit someone is losing because of them isn't there anymore... It's not stealing in the sense of the word it's only the possible profit...