Other urls found in this thread:

pckeyboard.com/page/product/UB40PGA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>only blogpost all my life since childhood

>be OP
>be fucking retarded
/thread

You're a retard.

Find yourself an IBM Model M13. They can run pretty expensive on eBay, but they are buckling spring and they have the trackpoint.
Don't get the one from unicomp. That one sucks.

I have owned a dinovo edge for 10 years for my desktop / tv and a macbook air, i am so used to touchpads mouse also feel absolutely foreign and gaymer to me

Lack of motor skills is a sign of autism. Get yourself checked.

Just get a Tex Yoda you degenerate.

Dude nothing comes close to that dinovo for lying down on the couch or shit posting in bed... try doing that with a mouse

OwO what's this?
pckeyboard.com/page/product/UB40PGA

forgot pic... some of you fags dont know what getting comfy actually means

good point

I never said it was a bad keyboard, I just said the lack of motor skills you have (mice feeling foreign to you) is a sign of autism. Get yourself checked.

hot

you still have to move your wrist though

OP needs the nipple now

Mouse requires moving arm, so might want a gym membership to get in shape.

jesus h. christ i can balance my mountain bike and motorbike on the front or back wheel by themselves at speed and "I" lack motor skills and have autism

projecting much much ... ffs

no you dont move your rist, touchpads and clits are literally a a twitch of a finger

i need a gym membership just to deal with some of you faggots ...

clits are ok, good (apple) touchpads are GOAT... mice are like "supa hi rezoluzion gaymer input methodz"

prove me wrong ...

Protip: You can get standalone keyboards with the nipple

I don't know why you're getting so defensive, all I was saying was that a mouse feeling foreign to you is odd and probably points to a lack of certain motor skills with your hands, which can be a sign of autism. So I was recommending you should consult an expert about it.

Your an idiot... i havent used mouse for a decade because i own two bits of premium hardware that arent mice

If you dont use anything anything for 10 years it will feel wierd. Probably like your dick.

What's the best kind of chinkpad nipple?

one thats a red colour i hear... nothing else seems to matter

t. dell lattitude blue inferior race

use my nipple user uwu