So we all know Clover is the best Sup Forums app, but what's the best for browsing other imageboards? Overchan...

So we all know Clover is the best Sup Forums app, but what's the best for browsing other imageboards? Overchan? Dashchan?

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Mahtal/iChan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

just use dashchan for everything

Aside from Sup Forums I only ever stop by /eh/ on 7chan and its not the same without the music so whats the point? Pretty much everything is dead or no better than here

I like to have no Google Captcha up my ass sometimes

Fair

thx for being understanding.

i know i know, macfag etc....but does anyone know if that guy making that iChan app for iOS gave up on it or what? looks like it since he hasn't made a commit on his github page for 2 months. guess i'm stuck with that shit russian made app for now.

github.com/Mahtal/iChan

PS does anyone know how to enable Legacy Captcha on Clover? I thought I remember it being possible but I can't find the setting

none of the other imageboards are worth browsing

>Google Captcha
what's that?

Why would you ever want to browse other imageboards?

Dashchan is the best for everything.

>no commit for 2 months == abandoned project
Jesus Christ people are needy

Speaking of which, why doesn't it give you enough space to see the whole damn captcha?

reasons

Uh do you actually don't know what a Captcha is or are you just making a smartass comment about how you don't get them since you pay for the pass? It's the thing you fill out before every post to stop spam unless you pay for a Sup Forums Pass. Sup Forums uses Google's implementation which is botnet obviously while other Chans use their own Captchas
I've noticed this too, fucking Floens

Why Dashchan over Overchan?

cause the app ux is utter shit but it's one of the few apps that will load webms properly if at all

Dashchan is the best for everything

Three dots in the upper right hand corner in settings

Anyone else got their clover's google image search not working?

FLOEEEENNNNSSSSSS

I would say Overchan, but sadly it's abandoned. So Dashchan is the way to go for other chan viewing. Actually it is a very nice client.
Clover is superior to Sup Forums though.

Omnichan