Where can I find clean W7 and W10 ISOs and correct md5...

Where can I find clean W7 and W10 ISOs and correct md5? I used to get them on mydigitalriver or whatever but that shit is down

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677332_201612
tb.rg-adguard.net
archive.org/details/@windows_isos
heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Microsoft

i dont wanna buy a key

please goyim

Microsoft no longer sells W7. You can still download W8.1, even without supplying them with a key. Considering that W7 has only two years left, this might be the better choice anyway.
They refused my MSDN-AA key for W7, so downloading W8 was what I did.

Thanks bro. Are there any open source activators for windows 8

None that I knew of. I didn't really look for them, since I had a working W8 key.

You can buy a legit key on eBay for 5 bucks, I'm sure you can do that :^)

There ia this place on the web that archives a lot of things. Yes. Even W7.

Find Windows Xp Black Edition

>I'm dumb therefore it's not possible!!
Kek.

tb.rg-adguard.net

In the trash.

archive.org/details/en_windows_7_ultimate_with_sp1_x64_dvd_u_677332_201612

tb.rg-adguard.net
Directly from MS.

>home premium

No thanks for no links faggot

archive.org/details/@windows_isos

Damn I cannot get it anymore, last time I've got it - I've checked the MD5 with the iso for volume license enterprise, pro, enterprise straight from Microsoft servers ( at work ) and they matched 1:1, it was a fun trick to get legit isos struggle free, but it seems it's down and I didn't keep a copy ...

Anyone know if there's still a way to get it or wait until tomorrow and download it at work?

the-eye

Heidoc Windows & Office ISO download tool, downloads iso's directly from microsoft's servers.

heidoc.net/joomla/technology-science/microsoft/67-microsoft-windows-and-office-iso-download-tool

With Windows 7, you can use DAZ Loader and it'll work nice and easy. Only thing is that DAZ won't work with UEFI enabled, you gotta use legacy bios mode. Also won't work with GPT Boot drives, gotta use mbr. Windows 8+ sadly MS changed activation procedure on those so no DAZ loader type tool will work. Could use KMS Spico but it's one of those things you gotta keep installed for it to work, unlike Daz which requires no install at all. I'm gonna stick with Windows 7 Ultimate x64. It'll still work fine long after the 2020 end date (just be sure to download the last Security Rollup in 2020 for offline use later if need be) Only a fool will get a virus or malware on there pc anyway. Long as you use up to date a/v software and use a standard user account for everyday stuff you'll be fine.