/bst/ - Battlestations

Post your comfystations user

Posting my aesthetic station again which got shit on last thread.

Op your pretty ok cool.

Whoops pic related

Not aesthetic

>b-b-but it’s pink

Here you go

My dorm room setup

nice garden lights
what are you, a college girl?

Is that a bathroom?

Cool wallpaper

I was imporverished once. I mean I still kind of am but I did the same thing. Got a laptop with a mangled screen and a second gen i7 for next to nothing and plugged it into a $15 good will monitor. Used it for months to shit post, fap, and watch dragonball

In case you wanna have it

>all that carbon dioxide and monoxide

Thanks user

That's not a battle station. That a fag love retreat.

Why are using Wangblows?

Also please post how much you spent to get your battlestation

Yes, these threads are my excuse to tidy up. I cleaned before taking the pic. Yes, I like input devices. Yes those are text books.
This makes me wish I could afford a nice modern television. I haven't owned a TV since I got rid of my last one, which was a crt, in 2008.
This is next level. I couldn't use those periphs but the itx and nicely mounted monitor are gorgeous. Even linked this to my friend exclaiming how we fucked up going atx for our rebuilds.
been mirin your monitor for like a year it looks so good
master race monitors and mounting
fuck those monitors are insane. 28" 4k? Please respond.

>horrible keyboard and mouse
>girly leds
>solid pink background
>tiny squint pictures

3/10

Not him but I think those are Dell Ultrasharp 30" 2560x1600

Tidy, but also cold and empty

They're fucking sick. Perfect PPI. I want two of those and a adaptive sync 240hz 1080p.

comfy sunday, now with plants.

Nice catto

You jelly, virgins?

top comf

Ultimate comfyness. I'm jealous.

how much was that realdoll to buy and ship?

Thank you. She's my baby

that's not a doll you stupid faggot

Sure wish I had that much space in my upstairs suite.
>tfw no dormers

That's a really neat room.

Yes. Very lonely. Thanks for the feels.

Don't worry user, I like it.

>Can't get a girl
>Orders a cockroach instead

What do you mean "cockroach"?

M00$3 wants cuddles.

You should put the desk against the wall. Don't be paranoid, nobody is coming in and see you fap

how does it feel to be a 10 year old girl user-tan

pretty good, onii-chan

I just can't relax if I'm facing away from the entryway of a room, and unfortunately there's no way to set my desk up against the wall that faces the entryway because there's a closet there.

I could've knocked down the closet and stuff to make it work better, but this is supposed to be a temporary house so it didn't seem worth the expense/work/delay. Really I would've been fine without having a closet and just using a wardrobe or something.

If we actually do move someday, I'll make sure I have a better setup in the next house, no matter what it takes.

"suppose to be a temporary house" does not sound like that is going to happen anytime soon

id killmyself if thatw as my bst

It's mainly just an issue of not much coming up for sale where we want to buy, and being extremely picky about getting everything we want in the next house. It could certainly take years to find the right one.

We were previously temporarily living in a rental condo in this area (after moving here from a house far away) while looking for a house, but we ended up being offered this not-quite-ideal house from a relative somewhat cheap, so we went for it. I had a nicer room setup in the condo, but I'm really more of a house person, and I hate rental situations because I like to be able to control my environment and do whatever I want with my room (paint, electrical, etc.).

I do miss this setup though.

are you sexually attracted to men?

I can't even fathom being that rich. I pay $600 a month for a room 1/4th that size and that means I regularly have to skip meals.

We have those monitors at our flow cytometry center. They are real nice.

How much seating do you need??

Here's mine. It's not a battlestation but it is where I spend my life. Chink shit to the side as well obv.

legitimately unironically jealous, user. Very nice.

Yo

I had to look up what flow cytometry is, and I still don't really know what it means.

I will never use my NEC for anything productive like it was intended, but I do appreciate the color quality and lack of IPS glow.

It's a bio technique where you separate cells with light basically. It's a whole facility in a research hospital so they like probably got them after the doctors upgraded.

hows that bluetooth speaker? saw the same one on sale yesterday, worth it?

WTF IS THIS!!!??

am i the only one who noticed he put white electric tape on the bezels of his monitor to make it look white?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you for making me laugh this hard

Why did they locked the door on you?

i see it now

Well yeah I did, but it’s because I appreciate the aesthetic of white hardware and to keep the monitor in a nice condition, prevent scratches and dents on it. Maybe If monitor cases exist it would save me the trouble.

The wall decoration as a meaning for me. Maybe you see it as something random but it a piece of art for me.

What are you hiding behind the paper taped to the wall?

Fresh OC

May not look like it, but I'm a functioning adult who graduated college last year.

I can take more if anyone wants to see this shithole.

Just a decorative wallpaper.

There is a hole in the wall isn't there.

Yea I like it. Sounds great for the size and battery goes on for hours and hours. Sony SRS-X3. There may be better out there though. I wish I'd gone a bit bigger.

Poorfag slav station

That chair is just awful.

Fuckin Lawlll

Are you telling me I should replace the black ducttape with the fire ducttape?

She looks like a cockroach

No, replace the chair with fire.

haha oh wow I have never gathered this much hate

thanks for the laughs and (you)r tears anons, and yeah I put masking tape on my monitor, I can't decide between cringing and marveling at that

but it's comfy

Oh, ok dude. Each one of their own I guess, I think she's beautiful!

Slavery is illegal dude

looking at this picture made me realize how messy the cords are under my desk

>bubblewrap under the keyboard
kek
What switches are those user?

>paying a hooker to get in a dress for a photoshoot
That’s a new one I guess

shame that you're a shitty person, that room is pretty comfy

stripped down but those monitros are AESTHETIC man

10/10

what kind of internet do you get there? Just wondering, planning on moving to Montana after I graduate.

Hey I have that same chair user, what school do you go to?

I complemented you on the monitor mounting and itx case faggot

shits been pretty chill as of late.

sup

Are you polish / Slavic?

Romanian.

I could tell by the curtains.

thanks user :-) your nice :D