How do I disrupt or jam CCTVs, wireless and otherwise?

How do I disrupt or jam CCTVs, wireless and otherwise?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/dp/B016C9GLBY
youtube.com/watch?v=SbH5c8rwZxU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

50,000 watts of funkin

IR hat, pull cable and set up a vampire connector and push noise interference on the network.

>wireless CCTV
try aircrackng or something like that and bruceforce it

>wire CCTV
Cut it out

Bump for interest

What would happen if you pulled the video cable out of an external security camera, hooked it up to a jumper cable, and gave it a little boost? Would it fry the surveillance system?

Maybe. Maybe not.

Tinfoil

Microwaves to kill

Infrared LEDs like said to hide your face, although its useless if the camera has an IR filter (most dont though)

High power lasers to kill the CMOS/CCD

Lasers are probably your best bet

wear one of these:
amazon.com/dp/B016C9GLBY

make them dance

Well if you want to jam the wireless ones, just get a channel scanner and figure out what channel they're broadcasting on and jam it with noise.
If they're cable based just rip out the cable and you're done.

Another alternative is to buy one of those super high powered laser pointers, and point it directly at the lens of the camera. Will physically burn out the cmos sensor inside the camera module, rendering the camera useless as all or most of the image the camera captures from that point on will either be pitch black or bright white.

Holy shit, the way she moves her ass

>she
user

>He's never played Payday 2
Literally just loop it, or smash it, retard.

>Electronic Countermeasures

Thats like saying the way to buy a soda is with money, but not explaining how to get money

You cant hide from me boy

If it's actively monitored surveillance, don't even bother. You'll get caught (and followed from other angles) and be on the hook for thousands of dollars worth of equipment if you damage it.

I used to work in surveillance and would be watching some suspicious looking person well before they even tried anything. Because when you're used to watching people interact with a business, those that aren't there to patronize it like regular customers practically glow they stick out so bad.

Hopefully that little anecdote won't make you guys self-conscious when you're out in public and sperging out.

youtube.com/watch?v=SbH5c8rwZxU

this, OP
if someone's watching through those cams 24/24 then you need to fool him,, disguise yourself as if you're going to that area for a legit purpose or entirely stay out of the cams' line of sight

I'm fucking diamonds right now
moar?

>but she has feminine circuits

Get some heavy-duty bolt cutters and snibbedy snab

>wireless
Jammer
>wired
Laser pointers, paintball gun, wire cutters, etc.

The outdoor security cams we got at work suck. 2 years ago some punks went on a vandalizing spree in the parking garage at night, going thru cars/slashing tires/keying doors/etc. All you could make out was the fact they had bandanas covering there faces. 2 years later they add more cams to the outside to spy on people who smoke (trying to see who stayed longer than 15 min). They suck to, can't make out any details, plus there's a blind spot that people already got figured out where its at.

why do you want to know?

I'm not telling you anything DeShawn