"Flawless" mice

I wanted to buy myself a new Zowie mouse since my old yellow FK1 is pretty old and sometimes has problems with middle- and right-click, not to mention that most of the coating fell off.

Turns out Zowie is no more and now it's Benq Zowie in boring-ass black and "special edition" white colors.

Are the mice still good?

Other urls found in this thread:

dell.com/en-us/shop/logitech-g203-prodigy-wired-gaming-mouse-optical-6-buttons/apd/a9626905/gaming
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think logitech are considered the top tier mice again.

Who /g502/ here?

Still pretty good, no complaints so far on my FK2

Can you recommend something small and light?
I mostly use the tips of my fingers for moving the mouse.

Also, are the trackball mice any good? Maybe it's time to try them out.

still using this until it breaks.

I have zowie fk2
Don't really have anything to compare it to, since its the first expensive mouse I've owned - had $10 wireless mice before. But it works well. Had it for a year and a half now, zero complaints

They're still good. G403 is goat though.
Check out RocketJumpNinja reviews.

How do you guys like the Logitech MX Masters?

don't get the white ones

i mean if you poor af cop the g203 for 20 bucks

dell.com/en-us/shop/logitech-g203-prodigy-wired-gaming-mouse-optical-6-buttons/apd/a9626905/gaming

Is the MX Master the only mouse with an horizontal/thumb wheel? Why is it so expensive?

If you really need wireless, it might be a good idea to look at the G403 wireless or G900 series

g300s
>$20
>small
>light
>still has all the cool gimmics like on board mem chip and RGB led

ozone argon ocelote world

theyre still great mice my dude

>still has all the cool gimmics like on board mem chip and RGB led
I'd say that's a negative point, but thanks.
Good mouse for $20 is pretty cool.

because its in different proportions than every other scroll wheel ever made, they have to make brand new tooling for it. Given mice are some of the highest margin devices peroid, next to headphones but you get what im saying.
If logitech makes another mouse they can now use them cheaply but then it deducts from the value of the mx master 2s(i want the beige so bad). If someone who isnt logitech makes one they either have to use the full vertical scroll wheel or invest in new tooling.

Denis getting down with the "Double D's"

Is that a cord holder in the upper part?
What's the cheap one? I'm currently using a knife sharpener for that.

Was unaware there was a white one

Does anyone know if these are alright for gaming? I've been using the original Microsoft sidewinder for ~10 years and can't find anything with vertical thumb buttons other than these. The fact that there's no wired version is a little concerning.

Why not? Also they're beige not white

cord holder/mouse bungee w/e you wanna call it

I am using it for gaming. Mostly league, but also pubg, doom etc. i think its quite comfy

What happened to the Sup Forums's recommendation lists?
The last one is from 2013 if I'm not mistaken.

Yes they're still awesome.
What you want to do is check out rocketjumpninja on youtube if you're serious about your mice hes an old school quake player who does reviews

>hes an old school quake playe
Not sure that's a good thing for mice reviews.
Old-school Quake gamers are awesome, but aren't they raised on mechanical ball mice?

then maybe im wrong but I think you should check him out. he at least says if the sensor is perfect and talks about the best hand measurements for the shape

lmao use the sensei 310 the FIRST TRUE ONE TO ONE MOUSE

>until it breaks.
wont. ever. happen.
it'l be stolen before it breaks
those mice are so fucking good.
some cocksucker always ends up stealing them

>FIRST TRUE ONE TO ONE MOUSE
What does this even mean?

Wow I'm so glad you asked

What is 1 to 1 tracking?

Simply put, it means that your mouse movement is matched exactly with movement on-screen, regardless of CPI setting.

This is extremely important when developing muscle memory needed for competitive gaming. Training your brain to instantly and unconsciously recall specific muscle movements requires repetition of the exact same movements with consistent results. Any unexpected variations in the results hurt muscle memory.

G502 is great once you replace the stock feet with the hotline gaming mouse skates.

Fuck the stock pads.

>exactly with movement on-screen, regardless of CPI setting.
This sound's terrible, actually. What if I want 1mm with mouse to be 4mm on screen?
How does it work?

To achieve true 1 to 1 tracking, your mouse sensor must be free of imprecise movement, smoothing and angle snapping. If the sensor is inaccurately tracking. it could result in extra movement or less movement (the community calls it positive/negative acceleration). Smoothing - which is really a community created term for introducing processing and algorithms to cause delay - and angle-snapping, change your mouse movement to a more linear path. The three (“acceleration”, smoothing and angle snapping) together add up to imprecise and inconsistent movement, resulting in sensor latency and lag. Ergo, not true 1 to 1 tracking.

best
fucking
mouse
ever
made.

Present

There's literally nothing wrong with the stock pads

Jesus Christ how much are they paying you to post this drivel?

What about that post triggered your autism user?

They don't slide worth a shit. Feels like a ton of resistance against movement, which is stupid because it pretty much makes the whole weight system pointless.

Spent awhile searching for a solution and found quite a few threads on the issue (so I know it's not just me) with the common recommendation to take the weight "door" off as a fix. Personally I'd rather just get a new mouse than do that but the new feet are only six bucks and made it feel exactly how I thought it should.

You've seriously never heard of a flawless sensor before?
Once you use one you won't go back, its like having cerebral palsy when you go back to some shite wireless optical or laser.

I had a pre-Benq FK2 and now I have a Benq FK2 and this one was fucking busted from day one, sometimes the cursor just starts drifting as if the mouse was moving even if it's completely still.

Works fine on my QCK+ pad
Yeah yeah sure thing Sensei PR team, I'm sure it's miles ahead of my perfectly fine g502

Im not even that guy.

I have a steelseries rival though, still not a shill.
Use whatever you want, it's fine if you don't know better if your happy, ignorance is bliss and all that.

The g502 has almost perfect tracking though, anything more is probably placebo and unnoticeable unless you're a pro gaymur, in which case you should fuck off back to Sup Forums

The Wheel Mouse Optical has by far the best value, I found 3 for under 5$ at BOOKOFF in various parts of Tokyo. However the most pratical current gen flawless mouse is the Zowie FK2 because it's basically the WMO with a better sensor.

>Flawless Sensor
>No interpolation
>no anglesnapping
>no z-axis jittering
>native dpi scaling
>supports high memeing-rates
>Just 50$
What's not to love about this mouse?

>I had a pre-Benq FK2 and now I have a Benq FK2 and this one was fucking busted from day one
Well, that's a pity.
Guess I'll swith to another brand then.

Though I really love the old colorscheme.

its not flawless by any means but i unironically cant use my pc without my logitech g600 anymore

200DPI at 3-4/6 windows sensitivity on a 21" 1920x1080 monitor can achieve exactly that on any decent mouse

Logitech have been the most durable in my experience of 20 years of mice use.

As expected, any gaming company will be shit. Death adder broke in a year.

I'm literally just copy pasting off steelseries' website

>What's not to love about this mouse?
Coating.

I bought a BenQ Zowie FK2 a couple of years ago. It's still working very well, it's an excellent mouse. What I love about Zowie is that they don't need drivers and they have very good sensors.

>Logitech will never rerelease G9's

I wish they'd stop hating money already.

cop an ec*-b mouse my dude

How's the FK compared to Logitech's G Pro?
I've been meaning to try that or the EC2A for the longest time now but never got around to pulling the trigger.
I am using a printed Zowie P-SR pad and it's the best mouse pad I've ever used.

>G9's
I have sold original and remake because I didn't really like them.
Why are they good?

I had a Zowie AM once. It was HUEG and not particularly comfortable to me, but I spent $50 on it so I kept it. After about 2 months it developed a shadow click, which was apparently very common, so I sent it back under warranty after having a conversation with a rep. I never got it back. They stole it from me. I emailed them repeatedly with no response. So I'm glad they are gone, shit service, shitty products.

I got a Gigabyte M6880 for free when I bought a rig second-hand and it's been good enough. Not very accurate, but it turns out it doesn't matter at all unless you are actually good at video games anyway.

So you admit to just regurgitating meaningless marketing-speak? Dumb shill.

I got a nixeus revel just last week, and i really like it, it feels way better than the mionix naos 7000 i had before it

calm down man

What's the difference from the FK line?

>Why are they good?

The only problem I've had with my G9 in the 9 years I've owned it is the grip started making my hand stink. But all mice do that, because everyone in my family has pretty corrosive sweat. There's never been any issues with the buttons not working properly, the spring on the wheel is still perfect (unlike razor naga shit that doesn't last a year without jumping), and the customization is great. It comes with 8 weights, half 7g and half 4g I believe, and two grips. One for a palm grip and one for a claw grip style. When they still sold the mouse, you could buy replacement grips for pretty cheap, which I regret not doing, and they offered other styles if neither suited your tastes.

What is the most similar mouse feel to this?
It looks like it would be similar to a Logitech G403

sensor and ergo
yes

I like the way I hold FK in my fingers.
Van you elaborate on the points, please?

I've never found a mouse shape that felt right for me and I don't have the money (or patience) to order and return multiple mice just to see if I luck out and find a suitable one.
I've been the most accurage with a Logitech G403 but the mouse is so bulky and unwieldy. The G Pro's shape is the closest I came to feeling "right" whatever that is.

What mouse would you Sup Forumsentlemen recommend for someone with rsi in their hands, good form factor and feather touch clicking would be great.

Ninox Venator

>Ninox Venator
Looks terrible but seems to be good from the technical and weight standpoint. Thanks.

Get the black one.
The build quality is better than the white one.

I have an AM-GS and if you think it'd huge, you must literally have tiny baby hands since it's one of the smaller and lighter mice out there.

It was too physically too large for me. Too long to get a good grip, and too wide near the base to fit in the palm. I fingertip grip; and it's just not comfortable for that style of grip. Maybe if you have lanky skeleton hands and palm grip it would be comfortable. Doesn't matter anyway. I'm not going to be buying from a company that steals from it's customers or one owned by BenQ (lol@Compaq).

I wouldn't be one bit surprised if this were a redditor. What a stupid fucking question.

>I fingertip grip
Zowie are pretty good for that in my experience.

The AM sucks because the sides are like / \ this and you have to fight the mouse to get a good grip. Zowie discontinued it and replaced it with the FK which is easier to hold.

So what mice have flawless sensors?

Zowie. Unironically.

Which ones?

The talk about grip styles always felt like marketing crap to me for some reason.
I know I don't palm mice but can anyone tell me what kind of grip I'm using looking at these?

Claw. If your fingers are only touching on the finger pads it's fingertip. If your hand is also touching the rear of the mouse with your palm, it's claw. If your entire hand is laying over mouse, then that's palm.

the cord is shit tier and tends to break unless they changed that in the later models

I want to get one of these but it looks too much like the G403 and that felt like holding a brick. Great sensor though.

FK 1 or 2 depending on the size of your hand.
BenQ mices are absolutely fine, I don't understand why people criticize them.

Thanks. What are some notable claw mice then?
I sort of like like the G Pro but it feels like I'm tensing my hand too much trying to be accurate.
Using it at 1200 DPI as lower than that just feels too slow.

normies arent used to tactile scroll wheels and basic mouse shape

Shit coating, Shit mouse wheel, Shit 25ms+ mouse click delay, Shit sensor first time around, and they charge $60 bucks for it. They live off the hype and do it well.

Benq bought them, that should be enough to know how shit and hyped they are. Get a Logitech G102/203/403/Pro and don't be stupid.

>autism

Where are you getting this data from?

>tfw all these mice with shitty rubber on the side
What is with logishit and rubber?

This mouse literally changed my normal grip from fingertip to claw.

I fucking hate that """""rubber"""""" It is good for the first few months but after a while it just gets sticky and then your mouse feels like shit

It's called a trackball...

>It is good for the first few months
I don't get even that. I just can't stand that feeling. It somehow feels like my hands are always sweaty and sticky.

The wireless mouse these days look so nice but i just want a wired version desu

Any mice with a "bubble butt" like the Rival 100? They're really comfortable to grip but Steelseries build quality and sensors are crap.

Just get another one off eBay or replace the click button sensors yourself, it’s easy if you have basic soldering skills.

I’m still rocking a Zowie AM (precursor to the FK line) and it has a near perfect sensor as well. I got it off eBay for 30 a few years back, barely used in the box and came with new rubber feet too. I also have my old trusty WMO 1.1a in the closet that I’m probably going to take to work to use