Weather app because the default sucks
Clock app because the default sucks
Video app because the default sucks
Remiinder app because the default sucks
News app because the default sucks
RAM freeing app

Then I should be ready to go

Anything else I'm missing?

Spending ages messing with the manufacturer's shitty unremovable color themes tool to find something that actually works with all the native-styled apps you just installed?

I did the exact same in iOS. I don't see the problem.

You've never owned an iPhone

Android:
Launcher - default
Browser - Chrome
Settings - default
Email - Gmail
Notes - OneNote
Calendar - Google Calendar
Photo - default
Camera - Google HDR Camera
Phone - default
Music - Spotify
Weather - none
Clock - none
Video - NewPipe
Reminder - none
News - Inoreader
RAM freeing app - none

iOS:
Launcher - default
Browser - iCab
Settings - default
Email - Spark
Notes - iVim & OneNote
Calendar - Fantastical
Photo - default
Camera - default
Phone - default
Music - Spotify
Weather - none
Clock - none
Video - Cracked YouTube
Reminder - none
News - Inoreader
RAM freeing app - none

Pretty much the same for OP's categories

>Android:
>Launcher - default

I like Trebuchet.

I find that Android's app ecosystem on par with Apple's, and actually beats them in some aspects.

A lot of the better iOS apps are paid, compared to Android's free ones. And a lot of those are WORSE than the Android counterparts

Clover > The Chan (Paid)
Fenix > Twitteriffic and whatever others
NewPipe > Any iOS Youtube wrapper
KeePass2Android > KyPass (Paid)
3rd party Android keyboard > iOS counterpart

iOS wins in the email and browser department though. I'll give Firefox a go when its new engine actually hits mobile, but it still won't be as customizable as say, iCab.

>The Chan

Did not know there was a Sup Forums app on the App Store. I thought they always got denied?

There's Yuzu Browser, which is open source and very customizable, on Android but I haven't given it much of a shot yet.

I've heard about that too, but this one's been in for quite a while. Not sure if it's just passing under their radar.

That said, NSFW boards are disabled by default and you need to go into the app settings to enable them (and go through a bunch of warnings)

Does this have a dark theme?

none of these apply to me
its not my fault you bought a shitty mainstream phone that also cost you a fortune

There's a gray (Tomorrow) and a black theme.

I got a cheap Android and configured it to my liking. I am glad I didn't buy an expensive iPhone poorfag-impress-poorfag toy where I'd be stuck with Apple's trash choices and no features. Thing doesn't even have live bandwidth meters for either the whole device or per app as far as I can tell.

There's no reason to buy iOS anymore. What does iOS do that Android can't? Only iMessage, everything else is there.

And even iMessage is getting so bloated that it's not surprising to see people willingly move to WhatsApp and whatever other services.

>buys cheap phone
>calls others poor

Flash to a custom rom because the default sucks

What Android phone are you thinking of? Android's world offers a broad range of phones to choose from and some of them have great apps and utilities out of the box. The only basic app I have installed is Wetteronline because I don't really like Google News and Weather; as for other basic stuff, I use the stock apps coming on my phone, which are excellent.

Default camera app is pretty gud what the fuck

at least i not stuck with the defaults

Just got my new flagship iCuck phone which I paid a premium price for

Default launcher sucks
Default browser sucks
Default settings app sucks
Default email app sucks
Default notes app sucks
Default calendar app sucks
Default photo app sucks
Default camera app sucks
Default phone app sucks
Default music app sucks
Default weather app sucks
Default clock app sucks
Default video app sucks
Default reminder app sucks
Default news app sucks
RAM freeing sucks

I'm not downloading anything because I can't

Looking for dicks to suck pm me

True, you can't replace anything in ios so you kinda retroactively convince yourself that everything has always been good.

i'll be so cool if download PajeetROM Black Edition

>ITT we pretend it's 2007
Settings app? RAM freeing app? LMAO.

>RAM freeing app

Fell for the meme

Yep, Android is shit.

Can’t wait to uninstall all the Samsung bloat and google apps that came pre-installed. I’ll just go into the applications manager and - oh wait a second. Android doesn’t let me uninstall google apps or the samsung bloat that comes pre-installed.

Th-thanks android. Based android protecting me from accidentally uninstalling bloat.

You can buy a better Android phone next time. In iOS you can't do such a thing and there's no alternative.

IOS doesn’t come with bloat that cant be uninstalled.

Guys why is Xvideos Player lagging so hard

No, you just connect it to the internet, log in to jewgle and everything is there 20mins later, profiles too.
I thought the iphone had an app store too.

Yeah it does. Literally every iOS app. Let me use the app store ones which are much better.

Lmao assblasted much SoyDroid?

>being this buttblasted
What's the problem, user? Still paying the credit for your iPhone?

Can tell you’ve never used an iOS device.

Friendly reminder to report, sage and hide shill threads.

Oh nice. I'm still in iOS 9.

That said, you still can't remove Safari. And removing any of those apps doesn't mean you can replace them, since you can't define defaults.

What happens when you open a mailto link after deleting Mail?

>Removing built-in iOS apps doesn't free up storage space on your device.

This is just hiding them. It's no different than deleting stock apps in Windows 10

That's iOS 10. They're actually gone in iOS 11.

You were obviously assmad enough at android users you made a whole thread about it, iLoveBeingPoor.

Actually you have to reinstall them from the App Store.

>With iOS 11, you can delete some built-in Apple apps from your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Apple Watch.

>When you delete a built-in app from your device, you also delete any related user data and configuration files. This can affect things like related system functions or information on your Apple Watch.

If I wanted the latest and greatest iPhone features I'd just buy the three year old Android phone that had them when it was released, buy new charging cables, and refuse to change any of the defaults to mimic being locked into Apple

can it play webms?

Yes. But it's also closed source (The author says he has reasons he can't open source it) and the author is russian.

Take of that what you will.

yeah i also love having the freedom to use third party apps instead of being roped in to the default ones

>iOS 11
>"LMAO CLEARLY YOU'VE NEVER USED A DEVICE THAT HAS EXISTED SINCE 2007"
goddamn you are such a faggot

You’re a little assblasted aren’t you Samjeet?

Indians love Appleshit, dumbass
They just usually settle for Androids instead

>deliberately act retarded
>"haha you are now frustrated"
yeah man, you ever work in customer service? deliberately acting stupid is basically the fastest way to get someone's goat
and all this focus on Indian stuff makes me wonder if you're literally trying to get my goat (so you can fuck it like a creep)

Everyone loves Apple products.
It’s just a case of whether you can afford them or not.

Sup Forums and Indians are poor so what are they going to buy?
An andloo

yeah man people love Apple products because they're a status symbol, not because they have functional use

I've owned an iPad and have had to do this in the past.
Launcher : N/A
Browser: Downloaded Chrome, but it was literally so outlandish since most iOS apps opened up Safari anyways. Continued to use Safari instead.
Notes: Default
Calendar: Default
Gallery:Default
Camera: Default, but after giving up searching for a free manual camera.
Music: Spotify
Weather: Default
Clock: Default
Video: VLC, because no WEBM in current year. Also, iTunes is ass for literally every purpose.
Reminder: Default
News: Never used

Most are default just because there is literally no alternatives to them, none on a Jailbreak-free iDevice at least. Even more specific, one that integrates with other native apps.

Just got a mid-tier phone for $0 for signing up for a 2-year plan and a black Friday sale. I did the updates and then downloaded nothing because a phone is a phone, and there's no reason to obsess over it - there's too much else to do in life.

>thinking buying an iPhone makes you rich
$30 a month right

Hey guys just bought the new smartphone, but it's still using Android 7 even though 8 came out some months ago, do you think they'll ever release android 8 for my phone?
I mean, I just bought their flagship, there's no way they would just immediately drop support for the thing and not release any updates, would they?

You're not entitled to the latest security updates on your premium device